Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: It's not Singer's $1.2 million, but it will have to suffice

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    The last time Rob attempted to show paper documentation of anything, it was a bill of sale for his non-existent Newell RV. Rob printed out a generic bill of sale from an internet site, that had no company logo, and filled it out with 3 different signatures in the same handwriting. He then crumpled up the freshly printed piece of paper attempting to make it look several years old and posted it online. Instead, it looked like a freshly printed document that someone had crumpled up to make it look old.

Last year, after Rob's phony jackpot picture was systematically taken apart, he arranged to meet with not one but 2 different people to "show further proof of this phantom jackpot". First was MaxPen. A meeting was scheduled for noon at South Point. On the day in question Rob claims he showed up at !0:30 am, 90 minutes early, and with no one there (why would they be 90 minutes early) Rob says he drove 5 hours back to Phoenix. Like that makes any sense. Problem was Dan Druff confirmed according to IP address, Rob never left Pheonix.

Several weeks later Rob attempted this whole silliness again, this time reneging on a meet up with Dan Druff at GVR. I guess Rob thinks people have forgotten these troll games he plays and has got caught in. He now is looking for a new fish, to agree to meet him and end up wasting a whole day when Rob doesn't show.

Rob, You must be stupider than you, and I don't know if that is even possible, because you look pretty damn dumb, you Larry Fine looking fool. At the very least, get some fucking new material, instead of replaying the same BS.
    maxpen knows what Rob looks like. Rob has no clue what maxpen looks like. So in maxpen's position, if he saw Rob enter the bar at South Point, do you think he would walk up to Rob and say "Hi, Rob. I'm maxpen. Well,I lost fair and square so here's your 100K. Or do you think maxpen, knowing Rob didn't know what he looked like, would haul ass out the back door to save the 100K, then say Rob didn't show?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Doesn't matter Mickey. Rob didn't even give him that chance. The meet up was scheduled for noon. Rob claims he showed up at 10:30 and left and was halfway home by noon.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    you can make up your own notions of the law
    This is not a matter of law, that's why your legal definition does not apply.

You eliminated evidence without examining it. That's prior restraint.

Doesn't matter Mickey. Rob didn't even give him that chance. The meet up was scheduled for noon. Rob claims he showed up at 10:30 and left and was halfway home by noon.
    max was there by 10:00. But he was gone by 10:01 when he seen Rob. LOL!

But do you really think someone is going to carry 100K to a meeting site where if the other party shows they will just hand the money to them. Is anyone really that dumb? Did maxie even have 100K cash?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    you can make up your own notions of the law
    This is not a matter of law, that's why your legal definition does not apply.

You eliminated evidence without examining it. That's prior restraint.

What are you arguing about, coach?

Eliminating evidence without examining it is NOT "prior restraint" as I know the term to be defined.

Besides I've not said that I would "eliminate" anything, I simply would not likely give much probative value to viewing the online posting of what is purported to be a W2-G due to the seeming ease of faking same.

I'd place higher probative value on a W2-G posted by Dan Druff than I would Robert due to my finding Dan's gambling claims to be more credible, but such a posting would not constitute conclusive proof, no matter who posted it, no matter how credible I found them to be.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

But do you really think someone is going to carry 100K to a meeting site where if the other party shows they will just hand the money to them. Is anyone really that dumb? Did maxie even have 100K cash?
    This is nonsense mickeycrimm and you know it. Rob didn't even claim to walk through south Point until well after 10am, closer to 10:30.

If you want to continue to play the game where you defend and pretend to believe Rob and his stories, so be it. No one thinks that you really do. But if you think that is fun or entertainment, have at it.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I simply would not likely give much probative value to viewing the online posting of what is purported to be a W2-G
    Not likely give much probative value?

You've assigned the online posting of a relevant document zero probative value, categorizing it as a false statement of fact without any inspection, rejecting it prior to its presentation.

I'd insist on seeing and inspecting the original as opposed to having an alleged copy posted online to look at (could be faked).

Yes indeed: I would give much greater weight to holding and viewing an original as compared to only viewing an image on a computer screen.

At no time did I say or believe that a W2-G viewable only on my screen would have zero probative value; there would be some, the amount depending mainly on how reiable I consider the source.

It's a question of how much weight to give the evidence.

Here's a poor example: Let's say you are scouting for an NFL team and are looking for a good QB prospect; you receive and view many videos but do not consider a video determinative.

No, you'd actually want to go watch, see, observe the prospect in action on the gridiron before deciding.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-25-2023 at 11:56 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Not going to rehash this. I was there before and after the time Singer claimed and showed proof. MaxPen the only one who shows up...RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I simply would not likely give much probative value to viewing the online posting of what is purported to be a W2-G

You've assigned the online posting of a relevant document zero probative value, categorizing it as a false statement of fact without any inspection, rejecting it prior to its presentation.

I'd insist on seeing and inspecting the original as opposed to having an alleged copy posted online to look at (could be faked).
    MrV, critics insist on giving me the abilities to be able to photoshop, manipulate, and create images on computers, when in fact I'm near computer-illiterate. The cursors, vp hands, w2g's, etc....I wouldn't know or care to know how to manufacture or work those things in any way. I spent my latter working career having others in my dept. do that stuff for me.

What I'm REALLY enjoying in all this is watching kew frantically trying to get anyone and everyone to see things in his warped, jealous way!

Most of you are so far removed from close family that you wouldn't recognize true life advantage pays. Think of this in terms of if YOU had children. I gave my kids cash to buy 3 homes for cash. It was their choice whether to pay cash or not--didn't matter to me. The return was we live for free in one of them. The overriding advantage? No Probate upon our deaths. Of course, the little people would never understand any of this, starting with what it's like having children and grandchildren. They're all here for the holiday by the way. That's why I'm not here 24/7 like most of you.

Wise up. But keep me smiling

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Most of you are so far removed from close family that you wouldn't recognize true life advantage pays. Think of this in terms of if YOU had children. I gave my kids cash to buy 3 homes for cash. It was their choice whether to pay cash or not--didn't matter to me. The return was we live for free in one of them. The overriding advantage? No Probate upon our deaths. Of course, the little people would never understand any of this...
    I raised my son in a particular house and now he, his wife and his son live in it; my wife and I bought a different home that we live in.

I own my son's home free and clear, the title is only in my name.

The notion of gifting it to him occurred to me but I've opted not to; that would trigger considerable tax consequences.

The plan is for him to still live there til I die, then via probate he gets it free and clear WITH A STEPPED UP BASIS.

Not saying you're wrong for doing it your way, just saying there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I considered and rejected the idea of a trust: too cumbersome.
    What, Me Worry?

Most of you are so far removed from close family that you wouldn't recognize true life advantage pays. Think of this in terms of if YOU had children. I gave my kids cash to buy 3 homes for cash. It was their choice whether to pay cash or not--didn't matter to me. The return was we live for free in one of them. The overriding advantage? No Probate upon our deaths. Of course, the little people would never understand any of this, starting with what it's like having children and grandchildren. They're all here for the holiday by the way. That's why I'm not here 24/7 like most of you.
    OMG, just stop Rob. This isn't your thread, it is Dan's. Do you have to hijack it trying to revive your 20 years of bullshit? Are you THAT freaking insecure?

You didn't win 5+ million gambling. You didn't buy all your kids home using cash. You are a guy who worked all his life, most likely not how you have portrayed it, and is now retired and lives with/off his daughter. Just stop. Nobody really cares. Certainly no one is impressed like you think or hope.

Most of you are so far removed from close family that you wouldn't recognize true life advantage pays. Think of this in terms of if YOU had children. I gave my kids cash to buy 3 homes for cash. It was their choice whether to pay cash or not--didn't matter to me. The return was we live for free in one of them. The overriding advantage? No Probate upon our deaths. Of course, the little people would never understand any of this...
    I raised my son in a particular house and now he, his wife and his son live in it; my wife and I bought a different home that we live in.

I own my son's home free and clear, the title is only in my name.

The notion of gifting it to him occurred to me but I've opted not to; that would trigger considerable tax consequences.

The plan is for him to still live there til I die, then via probate he gets it free and clear WITH A STEPPED UP BASIS.

Not saying you're wrong for doing it your way, just saying there's more than one way to skin a cat.

I considered and rejected the idea of a trust: too cumbersome.
    Have to disagree with you on a few things, although I don't know your financial status or the built in capital gain on the house. The current exemption from federal estate tax is around 12.9 million. I don't know if you have state estate tax considerations. However, effective 1-1-2026, that exemption will reduce to around 6.4 million. If that affects you, then you have to weigh the capital gain against any estate tax you may owe. A gift today does not trigger an estate tax. It only reduces the 12.9 exemption. We are recommending that our wealthy clients liberally gift while the exemption is so high.

As to a trust, it need not be cumbersome. You create a self declaration of trust of which you are the trustee. You don't need to involve a bank or institution. You and the trust are as one. It does not have an FEIN and does not file a tax return. All assets in the trust are exempt from probate. To me, probate is the costly and cumbersome aspect of this that we do anything to avoid. Also, probate becomes public record. Vultures can see your assets and prey on your wife.

Just my 2 cents--or maybe with inflation 10 cents.

MrV, critics insist on giving me the abilities to be able to photoshop, manipulate, and create images on computers, when in fact I'm near computer-illiterate. The cursors, vp hands, w2g's, etc....I wouldn't know or care to know how to manufacture or work those things in any way. I spent my latter working career having others in my dept. do that stuff for me.

What I'm REALLY enjoying in all this is watching kew frantically trying to get anyone and everyone to see things in his warped, jealous way!

Singer begs people to believe his success... but never any proof. Hmm who does this remind us of?

He isn't here 24/7 but who has more posts? Lol.

Goofball.

Rob, life clue - Actual successful people rarely have any reason to brag.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I appreciate the analysis regnis, thanks...
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

Singer begs people to believe his success... but never any proof. Hmm who does this remind us of?

Goofball.

It either went completely over your head or straight thru the gaping hole in it.

Successful people have many reasons to brag here. Most of you are straight up losers in life, and rubbing your faces in it runs a special tingle up my leg. And that's just the beginning.....

Goofball.

It either went completely over your head or straight thru the gaping hole in it.

Successful people have many reasons to brag here. Most of you are straight up losers in life, and rubbing your faces in it runs a special tingle up my leg. And that's just the beginning.....
    Problem is, you have nothing to brag about. Especially the hideous looking wife you have!

I gave my kids cash to buy 3 homes for cash. It was their choice whether to pay cash or not--didn't matter to me.
    So let me get this right...

You "won" $1.2 Million, After taxes, that are a minimum of $495k (Federal, AZ state tax 4.5%) leaving him an absolute maximum of $705k.

In the state of Arizona, the average home price is $423k. You bought 3 house for CASH with $700k?? Average of $233k per house??

The question is:

Option #1 Did he come out of pocket the extra $600k? (lol)

Or

Option #2 Did he make up the entire story of the Jackpot and giving each child CASH to buy a house, even though this would cause YOU to come OUT OF POCKET at least $500k?

Option #2, is the clear winner, folks.

I suppose Singer can respond and say "He didn't say what type of home" and that he gave them enough CASH to buy a trailer home. If he admits to that, I will give him the "W".

Otherwise, it is a BIG FAT Baaaaahahahahahahaha!

I wonder what his children think of these outrageous stories he post on these forums? Are they aware of his shenanigans related to gambling?
    Last edited by PositiveVariance; 11-25-2023 at 11:13 PM.

Goofball.

They have things to brag about, yes. That doesn't mean they need to brag. Your definition of successful is probably far different than mine but successful people don't typically brag about their success. That's not what it was ever about.. but you're just a broke ass degenerate. Who knows what you consider successful.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    this would cause YOU to come OUT OF POCKET
    So what?

Any money that he gifts his children would come out of pocket, regardless of how he acquired the funds.

You've assumed...

#1 that all the homes were purchased in AZ

#2 that all homes were purchased after the big jackpot

Neither of those assumptions are necessarily true.

Thread Information