Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 286

Thread: It's not Singer's $1.2 million, but it will have to suffice

  1. #61
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You can bet he was on a CZR property. And taking a shortcut to Diamond Elite status.
    Yes.
    I'm lost as usual.

    I wasn't aware of a tier credit multiplier in Vegas, although Monday the 20th would be a reasonable start date if they did a midweek going into Thanksgiving.

    He wasn't vulturing multipliers.

    He insta-quit after the jackpot, so I doubt he was playing to a particular TC target.
    I get a ton of casino email from CZR. It's literally 5 or 6 emails a week. Offers from around the country and Las Vegas. Some of these offers include multipliers like 5X or 10X or "Up to 100X"

    I know that all of their casinos will offer 5X and 10X days to the public with the dates published well in advance. So now I'm wondering if the 5X/10X they send me are coordinated with the dates where everyone is getting the multiplier. Or is the offer taylor made just for me? If they send out these taylor made offers then Dan may have had a multiplier day that no one else was getting.

    I'll start going thru my mail and see if I can figure it out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  2. #62
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Historically, Dan has posted that he often uses video poker to advance his rewards card levels at various properties (full pay jacks or better for example) in situations where the coin-in and RTP are advantageous for racking up tier points. In this case, he is using UX Double Bonus Poker to advance his points almost certainly because this particular game has a good pay table and rate of tier point accumulation versus coin-in.
    My Dan knowledge is lacking, and I take full responsibility for that.

    Yes, I can see it as a good play within context of the Vegas properties.

    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I know that all of their casinos will offer 5X and 10X days to the public with the dates published well in advance. So now I'm wondering if the 5X/10X they send me are coordinated with the dates where everyone is getting the multiplier.
    I mostly only see the Nevada marketing, and I'm not very established in Vegas. Outside Vegas afaik, everyone plays the same promos on the same occasions, but valued players may receive add-ons with their invitations. Could be free hotel or guaranteed free play. Multiplier promos are usually looser on reward credits (points) than tier credits, but not always. Lately it seems TC multipliers have inflated. Places that never went above 5x are now doing occasional 10x. I see more complaints than ever that tier status doesn't mean anything because everyone's Seven Stars.

    Vegas though doesn't run the typical slate of advertised promos, so if there's any region relying on targeted promos, Vegas would be the one.

  3. #63
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Historically, Dan has posted that he often uses video poker to advance his rewards card levels at various properties (full pay jacks or better for example) in situations where the coin-in and RTP are advantageous for racking up tier points. In this case, he is using UX Double Bonus Poker to advance his points almost certainly because this particular game has a good pay table and rate of tier point accumulation versus coin-in.
    My Dan knowledge is lacking, and I take full responsibility for that.

    Yes, I can see it as a good play within context of the Vegas properties.

    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I know that all of their casinos will offer 5X and 10X days to the public with the dates published well in advance. So now I'm wondering if the 5X/10X they send me are coordinated with the dates where everyone is getting the multiplier.
    I mostly only see the Nevada marketing, and I'm not very established in Vegas. Outside Vegas afaik, everyone plays the same promos on the same occasions, but valued players may receive add-ons with their invitations. Could be free hotel or guaranteed free play. Multiplier promos are usually looser on reward credits (points) than tier credits, but not always. Lately it seems TC multipliers have inflated. Places that never went above 5x are now doing occasional 10x. I see more complaints than ever that tier status doesn't mean anything because everyone's Seven Stars.

    Vegas though doesn't run the typical slate of advertised promos, so if there's any region relying on targeted promos, Vegas would be the one.
    Dan's got a thread out there about ways to beeline to diamond status at various properties - IIRC they involved Jacks or Better. In this case here it is UX DB. Here are some sample threads.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...tier#post95933

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...acks#post22753

    Name:  ZelUtit.png
Views: 202
Size:  49.3 KB

  4. #64
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Dan's got a thread out there about ways to beeline to diamond status at various properties - IIRC they involved Jacks or Better.
    Thanks. Incidentally, most of those games at Tahoe have elapsed. According to multiple reports.

  5. #65
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Dan's got a thread out there about ways to beeline to diamond status at various properties - IIRC they involved Jacks or Better.
    Thanks. Incidentally, most of those games at Tahoe have elapsed. According to multiple reports.
    Over on PFA Desertrunner says Druff was playing at Mirage. That's a Hard Rock property, not CZR. So Druff must be card building there.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  6. #66
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Lots of funny stuff being released by the little people who are nervous over the growing realization that what I posted wasn't "fake". And I understand the desire to believe the cash in the safe is prop stuff---I really do!

    But how about this: where is the proof this was hit by Dan....why no stupid comments, demands for more details, and all these other things envious posters dream up? And don't be saying "well gee whiz Rob, Dan is our administrator, a professional poker player, and a gosh darn stand-up kinda guy!" He's also an expert with computers, he's been caught in several lies, and he NEEDS gaming forum cred. Plus he plays online poker, and Jewish people are taking it in the chops these days. Nuff said?
    Well Iím guessing its because anyone who plays even mid stakes VP regularly knows that mid 5 figure jackpots are not all that uncommon whereas 7 figure VP jackpots that get no publicity tend to be unicorn level rare.

    But hey, I hope you did really hit that.

  7. #67
    Rob, I can show proof to anyone who wants to meet me, regarding the reality of that jackpot. I think only a moron would doubt this. What could possibly be the reason for me to make this up?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  8. #68
    I talked to a slot employee roaming around. I asked her what the whole "reset" was about, and why the screen changed after they did it, whereas it never has changed before after every other handpay I've had.

    She didn't know, and she wasn't familiar with how this "reset" would have been different than the others, but conceded it was possible for jackpots over $50k. However, she said last she heard, the standard was $100k, not $50k.

    So I didn't get anything useful, even though she was nice. I guess I'll never know.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

  9. #69
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can show proof to anyone who wants to meet me
    What type of proof carries the requirement that it must be presented in person?

    The criteria for proof in these instances always seems to be in dispute.

    It would be helpful if you would explain what constitutes proof.

    A delineated set of actions could serve as an accepted standard.

  10. #70
    The original W2-G issued at the time of the win by the casino is "proof."

    I'd insist on seeing and inspecting the original as opposed to having an alleged copy posted online to look at (could be faked).
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #71
    I'll just go ahead and take his word for it....
    Laces Out!__DAN!

  12. #72
    Originally Posted by Ray Finkle View Post
    I'll just go ahead and take his word for it....
    As would I, as to Dan's claim, but I was positing how to verify the claim of a stranger, or a known bullshitter like Robert.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #73
    What about the claims (however modest they might be) of a known addict-alcoholic who was ostensibly booted out of the legal profession before retirement age?

    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes sir, leaving the swamp, voluntarily or not, was a sharp play.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  14. #74
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    What about the claims (however modest they might be) of a known addict-alcoholic who was ostensibly booted out of the legal profession before retirement age?

    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes sir, leaving the swamp, voluntarily or not, was a sharp play.
    LOL

    You dumb fuck: yeah, I smoke weed but it's been over two decades since I drank alcohol, and I quit that because I felt I was on the road to alcoholism...not because I was an alcoholic.

    I quit "cold turkey" because I wanted to, just as I quit tobacco prior to that: I never had any legal or other alcohol-related troubles other than I felt I was starting to drink too much.

    What about the claims of a guy who says he's a lawyer in California but spends what seems to be most if not all of his time gambling in Las Vegas strip casinos?

    Dawg, I'm sorry that I neglected to add YOUR name to Robert's in my post above about "known" bullshitters: it won't happen again.
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #75
    You make a lot of assumptions, including that I live and practice only in California, but your
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    voluntarily or not
    in response to my post is a huge tell.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  16. #76
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You make a lot of assumptions, including that I live and practice only in California, but your
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    voluntarily or not
    in response to my post is a huge tell.
    You think you're a clever hound, but it is so easy to throw you off the scent.

    Now you're really confused; "Was he disbarred? Did he steal from his clients? Did he beat his wife? Did he get a DUII?"

    So many questions...hey, you say that you're a man of means, you can just "Release the Kraken" and figure it out, LOL.

    Sure, pay thousands to PI's and forensic experts to discover my identity and whether I, unlike you, prefer truth to fantasy.
    Last edited by MisterV; 11-24-2023 at 02:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #77
    To your credit you admit that some outside force precipitated your early departure from the legal profession. Which in turns adds credibility to anything else you claim.

    Unlike your sidekick FraudJ who just piles new lies on top of old lies sociopathically in all UNKewl matters. And can’t admit his lies until utterly cornered.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  18. #78
    Why does this fucktard troll Mdawg need to discredit MrV, as he does with Axelwolf, myself and about 20 others that have called out his claim as BS.

    Oh, I guess I answered my own question. MrV isn't even an AP, or if he does some APing it is recreational. He is a self-described recreational gambler. But because he is smart enough to know how things work and doesn't believe your stupid (and it really is) adventure claim, you need to try to tear him down, even lying about his professional career, that he is long since retired from?

    You are fucked up Mdawg. You can smear and try to discredit every single person that says they don't believe your "story" and it changes nothing! It makes your story no more credible or believable. Just makes you look like the asshole that you are.

    Should I quote and repost what Dan Druff said? You going to go after him?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  19. #79
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    To your credit you admit that some outside force precipitated your early departure from the legal profession.
    Funny, but I don't recall that any unusual "outside force" contributed to my decision to leave the legal profession; perhaps you could expand on this allegation?

    You know, put some "flesh" on those "bones."
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #80
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    The original W2-G issued at the time of the win by the casino is "proof.".
    Would you invoke prior restraint, such that an image of said W2G posted online shall not be admitted, because it could be faked?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 48 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 48 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How to Make a Million Dollars
    By monet in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2021, 02:45 PM
  2. Million Dollar Blackjack
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 12:02 PM
  3. one million hand simulation
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-29-2017, 11:11 PM
  4. Million dollar winner
    By Nash in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-18-2015, 10:33 AM
  5. 1 million dollar drawing
    By Perdition in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •