Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 75

Thread: Extraordinary NFL Results --

  1. #1
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.
    None of this matters unless we know how much Money is on the line. How much did they win ? How much do they have ? How much does this guy keep ? You see gambling is more then winning in your specific field of expertise. One of the best machine APs I know regularly runs up 10 to 15k a week but eventually loses it all in the pit gambling. Never holding on to one cent. Bottom line Heís a fucking failure period.

    From all accounts it seems you fall into this same category. If you couldnít pay the taxís on your home. No one should take advice from broke degenerates or even believe what they are saying. Maybe you were successful at one point but just like the 99 percent of fake pro gamblers you lost it all. Now all you have is fairytales to tell of years past. Living in little Chicago wishing for the glory days

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.
    None of this matters unless we know how much Money is on the line. How much did they win ? How much do they have ? How much does this guy keep ? You see gambling is more then winning in your specific field of expertise. One of the best machine APs I know regularly runs up 10 to 15k a week but eventually loses it all in the pit gambling. Never holding on to one cent. Bottom line Heís a fucking failure period.

    From all accounts it seems you fall into this same category. If you couldnít pay the taxís on your home. No one should take advice from broke degenerates or even believe what they are saying. Maybe you were successful at one point but just like the 99 percent of fake pro gamblers you lost it all. Now all you have is fairytales to tell of years past. Living in little Chicago wishing for the glory days

    Seedvalue, according to your value system, every sheik in Saudi Arabia is more successful, and smarter, and wiser, and stronger than you. More worthy of respect. More worthy in general. And every Silicon Valley entrepreneur who didn't crash similarly is better, stronger, wiser, tougher, and smarter than you.

    And 99% of Olympians are weak unsuccessful morons because they make no money doing what they do.

    That's your value system. You're welcome to it.

    To speculate that I somehow lost oodles of money doing this and that is silly. I had a 5,000 pound library, trimmed to half that size because I donated half my books the last 36 months. In case you're not an avid reader, books cost a fair amount of money. I have had no chinks in my gambling discipline. Ever.

    Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how you could possibly not know that prostitution was illegal in Las Vegas. I mean, how did you not know that? It blows your entire storyline to Kingdom Come (note the little Seedvalue sex humor there).

    I leave the reader to speculate. The biggest, most successful AP on the anonymous internet did not know prostitution was illegal in LV. Not sure what the odds are against that, but they are long.

    You're basically the same narrative as MDawg, only street-level. Anonymous dude making gazillions because he's better, smarter, wiser than the common folk. You can have your narrative, my friend.

    I'd rather be me than thou.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.
    None of this matters unless we know how much Money is on the line. How much did they win ? How much do they have ? How much does this guy keep ? You see gambling is more then winning in your specific field of expertise. One of the best machine APs I know regularly runs up 10 to 15k a week but eventually loses it all in the pit gambling. Never holding on to one cent. Bottom line Heís a fucking failure period.

    From all accounts it seems you fall into this same category. If you couldnít pay the taxís on your home. No one should take advice from broke degenerates or even believe what they are saying. Maybe you were successful at one point but just like the 99 percent of fake pro gamblers you lost it all. Now all you have is fairytales to tell of years past. Living in little Chicago wishing for the glory days

    Seedvalue, according to your value system, every sheik in Saudi Arabia is more successful, and smarter, and wiser, and stronger than you. More worthy of respect. More worthy in general. And every Silicon Valley entrepreneur who didn't crash similarly is better, stronger, wiser, tougher, and smarter than you.

    And 99% of Olympians are weak unsuccessful morons because they make no money doing what they do.

    That's your value system. You're welcome to it.

    To speculate that I somehow lost oodles of money doing this and that is silly. I had a 5,000 pound library, trimmed to half that size because I donated half my books the last 36 months. In case you're not an avid reader, books cost a fair amount of money. I have had no chinks in my gambling discipline. Ever.

    Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how you could possibly not know that prostitution was illegal in Las Vegas. I mean, how did you not know that? It blows your entire storyline to Kingdom Come (note the little Seedvalue sex humor there).

    I leave the reader to speculate. The biggest, most successful AP on the anonymous internet did not know prostitution was illegal in LV. Not sure what the odds are against that, but they are long.

    You're basically the same narrative as MDawg, only street-level. Anonymous dude making gazillions because he's better, smarter, wiser than the common folk. You can have your narrative, my friend.

    I'd rather be me than thou.
    Iím talking about gambling. You see in gambling one must win money to be deemed successful. We donít play for trophies. The amount of money one makes gambling is the score we all keep. I donít understand how you can equate that with middle eastern oil tycoons or Olympic sports athletes.

    Regarding the Vegas Prostitution legality you would know better, because Iíve never had to pay for Pussy or in your case dick. It would seem to me with places like the bunny ranch, and the open air escort card trading that it would be legal. Iíve already said as much but maybe you missed it. It never crossed my mind it was illegal.

    With respect to my success itís all relative. There are guys who have made multiple tens of millions more then I, however you are definitely not one of them. Are they more successful then me ? Yes In gambling most certainly again we keep score by the amount of money one has made and kept. Emphasis on kept because if you made 50 million gambling, but canít pay your house taxís you are not successful. Plenty of guys made money gambling and lost it all back. They are a dime a dozen.

    Which brings me back to my original point. None of your post mean shit because itís all fantasy like KewJ. You donít bet 50k a game of your own money, and you most certainly donít win a significant amount of money. Not now maybe in the past when Sandusky would take you into the showers for his afternoon meat massage, but not now. Just another fraud that canít show shit

  5. #5
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?
    You seem to have received a failing grade on your evaluations.....RIP

    But keep stroking yourself reminiscing about your blind squirrel finding a few nuts on a couple of free contests...lol

    Out of how many entries? There's pretty much no limit when you can pay for entries for free or the change from a disability check or something..
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There's pretty much no limit when you can pay for entries for free or the change from a disability check or something..
    What a fucking low life you have become. A complete sleazebag rivaling Rob Singer.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?

    You must not read as much as you say, or perhaps technology is not something that interest you. My screen name has a meaning

    Now anytime you would like to enter into a real contest of making money online or brick and mortar let me know. It will be fun to put you in your place champion. Like that piece of shit Italian restaurant you recommended in Grantvile. The one you said that was mobbed up and knew you lol. No one there knew who you were. Shit hole place anyway. I was in that area the first 6 months of last year printing more money then you probably made in 20 years. I’m willing to verify whatever if you do the same. Not a problem I’m just calling you out as the fraud you are.

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?

    You must not read as much as you say, or perhaps technology is not something that interest you. My screen name has a meaning

    Now anytime you would like to enter into a real contest of making money online or brick and mortar let me know. It will be fun to put you in your place champion. Like that piece of shit Italian restaurant you recommended in Grantvile. The one you said that was mobbed up and knew you lol. No one there knew who you were. Shit hole place anyway. I was in that area the first 6 months of last year printing more money then you probably made in 20 years. I’m willing to verify whatever if you do the same. Not a problem I’m just calling you out as the fraud you are.
    He red I just got kicked out of store recently. How much you think I got them for ? Lol I do more real life shit in one day then you have in year. I got 65 $800s to get not that far from you. Maybe I will do it myself instead of sending a runner and we can set up a contest

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There's pretty much no limit when you can pay for entries for free or the change from a disability check or something..
    What a fucking low life you have become. A complete sleazebag rivaling Rob Singer.
    Get back to work. Aria stall 11 is waiting on you.....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    There's pretty much no limit when you can pay for entries for free or the change from a disability check or something..
    What a fucking low life you have become. A complete sleazebag rivaling Rob Singer.

    All the frauds are protecting each other what a shock. I will take maxpen , Axel , Monet, and Mickey even tho mick is at war with them over comrade Red and fraud j on anything gambling related.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.
    After the Monday night game Steve Fezzik's record in Circa Millions was reported on one of the podcasts to be 42-15-3. The contest started with 5300 entries. Surprisingly, Fezzik is in just 2nd place.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Seedvalue, according to your value system, every sheik in Saudi Arabia is more successful, and smarter, and wiser, and stronger than you. More worthy of respect. More worthy in general. And every Silicon Valley entrepreneur who didn't crash similarly is better, stronger, wiser, tougher, and smarter than you.

    And 99% of Olympians are weak unsuccessful morons because they make no money doing what they do.

    That's your value system. You're welcome to it.

    To speculate that I somehow lost oodles of money doing this and that is silly. I had a 5,000 pound library, trimmed to half that size because I donated half my books the last 36 months. In case you're not an avid reader, books cost a fair amount of money. I have had no chinks in my gambling discipline. Ever.

    Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how you could possibly not know that prostitution was illegal in Las Vegas. I mean, how did you not know that? It blows your entire storyline to Kingdom Come (note the little Seedvalue sex humor there).

    I leave the reader to speculate. The biggest, most successful AP on the anonymous internet did not know prostitution was illegal in LV. Not sure what the odds are against that, but they are long.
    How many games over .500 did you say an 8-4 record is?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.
    Light of day? Then why do you keep hiding the name of this "anonymous co-host" you keep bragging about? Cough up a name or STFU.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What a fucking low life you have become. A complete sleazebag rivaling Rob Singer.
    Pot! This is kettle! You're black!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Last season, both Todd Witteles ("Dan Druff") and Rob Argentino ("Rob Singer") handicapped their way to top-notch NFL ATS records. Argentino made things tougher by using a forced-choice, five-games-per-week format, which is somewhat artificial but more difficult than taking however many games you want each week. That format is generally used by most NFL contests, large and small.

    Witteles cooled off some in the final weeks but had a wonderful record. Argentino had a superb record, but called it quits after a bad week the end of November. No law against that. In fact, he should be saluted for doing so because it indicates he knew when he had run out of advantages.

    No matter my issues with Argentino, what he did was top notch and needed to be recognized. Witteles, meanwhile, brought a certain sensibility to his handicapping that suggested long-term, not that he would break the bank season after season, but that he knew what he was looking for.

    That brings me to report the 2023 formally tracked records of my co-host of the Billy Walters' book event, who had helmed a high stakes sports betting cartel in LV back in the 90's.

    My co-host is in the free BetOnline Mega-Contest and the Survivor.

    After last night's game, my co-host is 39-21 ATS, picking five games a week in forced choice format, and sitting in 44th place out of 20,000 in the Mega-Contest.

    My co-host is also one of the remaining 166 people out of 22,000 in the Survivor Contest.

    Basically, in the top one-fourth of one percent in the Mega and top one percent of the Survivor. Tough to pull that off. It also puts a context to the difficulty of what Witteles and Argentino did last year. I think it was kewlJ who didn't appreciate the rarity of earning a record like this. It is very, very rare, especially on NFL sides.

    Now, I expect, as with Witteles and Argentino, for my co-host's record to not be maintained down the stretch, especially the last couple of weeks when everything is a zoo. But to sit in these positions at this stage is really a rare event.
    After the Monday night game Steve Fezzik's record in Circa Millions was reported on one of the podcasts to be 42-15-3. The contest started with 5300 entries. Surprisingly, Fezzik is in just 2nd place.

    That's a truly spectacular record, maybe the best I've seen from a name, established handicapper at this stage of a season. He is honestly the best NFL contest player I have seen, and that's including historically going back 40 years. There are a couple of name people, one of whom I've met, who "ran the gauntlet," which was the phrase for sweeping all major NFL contests in Las Vegas in a given year. We used the same proxy. But what Fezzik has done at least matches them.

    If he's hanging at South Point, we may be saying hello.

  17. #17
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?

    You must not read as much as you say, or perhaps technology is not something that interest you. My screen name has a meaning

    Now anytime you would like to enter into a real contest of making money online or brick and mortar let me know. It will be fun to put you in your place champion. Like that piece of shit Italian restaurant you recommended in Grantvile. The one you said that was mobbed up and knew you lol. No one there knew who you were. Shit hole place anyway. I was in that area the first 6 months of last year printing more money then you probably made in 20 years. I’m willing to verify whatever if you do the same. Not a problem I’m just calling you out as the fraud you are.
    Ummmm, I never recommended an Italian restaurant in Grantville. I don't even know any Italian restaurants in Grantville. Is your memory okay, Seed?

    Other than that, and the prostitution in Las Vegas thing, you are batting a thousand.

    You know what bothers me about that prostitution whiff of yours? A couple of years before the pandemic, the mayor and downtown Las Vegas were floating the idea of legalizing prostitution downtown (as opposed to the strip). It was in the local news for months. Every news channel carried the story. It made national news, too. Anybody following Las Vegas had to know that prostitution was not currently legal. There was an actual, sustained debate about it. But somehow you're unaware or forgot.

    Grantville, for readers, is the little town where Penn National is located. As many times as I visited Penn National back in my youth (it was about 10 miles from where my wife and I lived for five years), I'm not sure I ever drove through Grantville itself. I think I've been to Penn National once in the last 20 years. So how I recommended a restaurant in Grantville, I have zero idea. You are confusing me with someone else.

    Have a great time printing money. I'm a handicapper, not a counterfeiter, by the way.

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?
    You seem to have received a failing grade on your evaluations.....RIP

    But keep stroking yourself reminiscing about your blind squirrel finding a few nuts on a couple of free contests...lol

    Out of how many entries? There's pretty much no limit when you can pay for entries for free or the change from a disability check or something..
    You're missing the whole point, Max. Why do you post regarding things you know nothing about?

    You don't even know what a sports monitor is, or the history of them, or the legitimacy of (some) of them. The whole point is to have your record public; on a week to week basis. Have you ever read The Sport Monitor? Or Handicappers' Report Card? Or Tipsters or Gypsters? Or a publication called "The Absolute Truth?" At the tail end of Tipsters or Gypsters, McCusker didn't allow anyone monitored by him to be monitored by others. Eliminated the scattershot of using different lineups with different monitors, of which there were only a handful.

    I was in a national newletter on thousands of news stands for more than a decade with my name attached. Hard to fake that stuff without mass hypnosis. I was on television one year (Buffalo's Satellite Cable Handicap) being monitored week to week.

    I mean, c'mon, get serious.

    This is an "AP" trait. Yack about things regarding which you know absolutely nothing. Why do you do that? You don't ever see me telling mickey his slots business or kewlJ how to play blackjack or Seedvalue what lotion to use.

    P.S. I've been kind regarding Max. He had PMed me awhile back, saying that I was the only one who knew what I was talking about regarding a particular gambling situation. I just don't get why he'd post this stuff and not expect me to mention that.
    Last edited by redietz; 11-30-2023 at 06:25 AM.

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Unlike anonymous "APs," handicappers get vetted by outside people. We compete. We win or lose in the light of day, with thousands of eyes on us. We don't post under names like "Seedvalue" -- LOL. We are real people doing real things, being evaluated by the public every day of every week.

    We don't get to make stuff up and brag on it. Not that, as Seinfeld says, there's anything wrong with that.

    And really, the guy telling swapping stories online doesn't know prostitution in LV is illegal? C'mon, man. Nobody is buying that. Where do you live? Branson?
    red, what's your record in the $1000 entry contests?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

  20. #20
    Which 1K college football entry contests are you talking about?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LineMasters Results
    By redietz in forum Sports & Sportsbetting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-17-2021, 11:06 AM
  2. results
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2021, 05:22 PM
  3. 2019 results
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-26-2019, 09:53 AM
  4. My free play results
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 08-19-2018, 02:18 PM
  5. 2017 results?
    By kewlJ in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2018, 06:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •