Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Hahahahhaha lost a $128 ticket

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Don Perignom View Post
    Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
    Now that I think about it, a doctor who saves lives, files taxes, and may even contribute to charities or donates time to helping others, while also spending money in the economy, is basically the same is someone who literally does nothing with their entire life but wait around slot machines for plays as their life's work, is a piece of shit as a person, and never helped anyone in their life.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Statistically, that's a lot of shit people I guess. But wait, they're probably busy saving lives and helping others.
    Even the low income people still have 15% of their pay taken by Social Security tax. That's federal. Don't forget another 2-3% for Medicare tax. Then almost every time they buy something they get jacked for another 7-10%. That's enough.....RIP

But it's not enough in the eyes of government because you then have fuel taxes, utility taxes, property taxes, insurance taxes, and multitudes of other taxes being paid by everyone. Nobody escapes. Everyone is getting raped daily.
    What gets me are the inheritance taxes. How is that income? A family member passes away and the already taxed funds get taxed again?

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Now that I think about it, a doctor who saves lives, files taxes, and may even contribute to charities or donates time to helping others, while also spending money in the economy, is basically the same is someone who literally does nothing with their entire life but wait around slot machines for plays as their life's work, is a piece of shit as a person, and never helped anyone in their life.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Statistically, that's a lot of shit people I guess. But wait, they're probably busy saving lives and helping others.
    Even the low income people still have 15% of their pay taken by Social Security tax. That's federal. Don't forget another 2-3% for Medicare tax. Then almost every time they buy something they get jacked for another 7-10%. That's enough.....RIP

But it's not enough in the eyes of government because you then have fuel taxes, utility taxes, property taxes, insurance taxes, and multitudes of other taxes being paid by everyone. Nobody escapes. Everyone is getting raped daily.
    What gets me are the inheritance taxes. How is that income? A family member passes away and the already taxed funds get taxed again?

Did you read the article? This was due to a one off because of all the covid stimulus money and covid tax credits.
    I picked that headline because it was funny, but the normal # is in the 40s -- which I don't think changes the point that many people are riding in the wagon rather than pulling it. Incidentally, the # was 60 the previous year (2020).

The government never stopped running, funded by a minority.

That said, I have heard illegal immigrants are somehow collecting benefits, getting drivers licenses, even voting. If that is true its freaking bullshit.
    They're helped with the essentials.

Name:  illegal sex.png
Views: 99
Size:  12.1 KB

Does ZK collect welfare? If so, I need a how-to on that.

Did you read the article? This was due to a one off because of all the covid stimulus money and covid tax credits.
    I picked that headline because it was funny, but the normal # is in the 40s -- which I don't think changes the point that many people are riding in the wagon rather than pulling it. Incidentally, the # was 60 the previous year (2020).

The government never stopped running, funded by a minority.

That said, I have heard illegal immigrants are somehow collecting benefits, getting drivers licenses, even voting. If that is true its freaking bullshit.
    They're helped with the essentials.

Name:  illegal sex.png
Views: 99
Size:  12.1 KB

Does ZK collect welfare? If so, I need a how-to on that.
    It's been speculated he may collect food stamps. I know other advantage players have. I got super pissed with John Smith because he was talking about how much money he was making while still collecting government benefits.

Thread Information