Thread: Hahahahhaha lost a $128 ticket

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Long story short. I use different tickets for different games so that way I can track each games win/loss. Well, when it came time to do my accounting, I was missing the ticket from one game for $128.80 where I made 28 bucks off a $100 ticket. I thought I left it in the machine or left it another machine when just checking if there was a play. Usually I don't check machines with a ticket from a different game but I got lazy. If there was a play I would immediately take it out and put a new fresh 100 for that new game. So I thought I left it in that machine and got distracted and left. Well to make matters worse my records are all fucked up now because I got a slot attendant to track where the ticket went. It went into another game I play and it wasn't actually lost at a machine I thought I left it at and didn't play. So now my records for that individual game is fucked up. I used profit from one game to use in another game by accident cause the amounts were the same as when I previously played that game and inserted the wrong ticket.

Nonetheless $128.80 is still missing. Cracks me up. Just the other day I left my phone at the cashier. My head is all over the place and I still can't be stopped? How the fuck do I still end up a winner? Instead of making 157.19 for the day, it's now 28.39 hahahaha. That's when you know you're the best. Run like shit. Lose tickets. Get trolled by the world as soon as I talk shit to my friend and everyone on discord. Water pump goes out $400 expense. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR EXCUSES? I HAVE ZERO EMPATHY FOR ANY RETARD HOMELESS PERSON IN AMERICA. IM LITERALLY A FUCKING TROLL PUPPET AND WALK ON RGGSHELLS AND STILL CANT BE FUCKING STOPPED.

WHAY DID I SAY WOULD HAPPEN AS SOON AS I POSTED ON FACEBOOK ABOUT 'THEN THEY SAID ID FAIL IN VEGAS'. I QUICKLY DELETED IT THOUGH BUT WHAT DID I SAY? I TALKED SHIT TO MY FRIEMD ON FACEBOOK ALSO. I ALWAYS SAID AS SOON AS I POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT ON FACEBOOK THE WORLD WILL FALL ON ME.

WELL WHAT HAPPENED? IMMEDIATELY START LOSING AND BREAKING EVEN FOR TWO WEEKS. WATER PUMP GOES OUT. LEAVE MY PHONE AT THE CASHIER WINDOW. AND NOW LOSE A FUCKING TICKET AS WELL AS FUCKED UP MY RECORDS FOR THE ONE GAME I PLAY BECAUSE I USED THE WRONG TICKET AND THEN PROCEED TO LOSE THE OTHER TICKET FOR THAT GAME OR WHATEVER THE FUCK.

WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE?? HUH? WTF IS YOUR DEGEN FAGGOT EXCUSES FOR WHY YOU FAIL? 200K NET WORTH BEING THE TROLL PUPPET OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE WITH OVER 110K PROFIT IN SLOTS. YO BOZ AND MR. V HOWS MY FUCKING ASS TASTE U FUCKING COCKSUCKERS. 200K AND IM A TROLL PUPPET. BOW TO YHE KING. GOOD LUCK FINFING ANYONE ELSE THAT COULDVE DONE WHAT IVE DONE MOVING HERE AT 26 YEARS OLD KNOWING NO ONE. HOW MANY DEGENERATES TRIED DOING THAT IN THE PAST AND ENDED UP WORKING A JOB AFTER 3 MONTHS? TRY MOVING ACROSS THE COUNTRY BY YOURSELF AND DOING IT ALONE FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS. FINF SOMEONE ELSE THAT DID THAT. SOLO. FUCKING SOLO. I DONT EVEN FUCKING CHOP PLAYS OR BUY PLAYS EITHER. HAHAHAHA FUCKING BEST EVER.
    Last edited by ZenKinG; 12-10-2023 at 06:22 AM.

Thread Information