Originally Posted by 1Hit1der View Post
This morning, I saw the "Do We Live In a Simulation?" thread, on the WoV. I was thinking that I might have thrown up a post were I still over there, and, so, I guess, things worked themselves out, unconsciously speaking, in a different way.

Origin4lly Posted by MisterV

Hey, th4t's NOT wh4t I s4id, why did you deliberately misquote me?
---> Editing: Do You Believe? Another World Is Possible. [Another World Is Possible: How to Reignite Social and Political Imagination.]

https://anagram-solver.net/origin4ll...e?partial=true

4444 = 11*4*101 ---> 114_411.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

WoV
MrV
MrV
Threads: 359
Posts: 8022 ---> 8022 = (11 + 4000 + 4000 + 11) ---> 114_411

You are about to make post #5500 = 55*50*2 ---> 555_555, which involves 5's instead of 4's, as 5 = (4 + 1).

VCT
MisterV
Diamond

Anyway, a proof that our world is simulated requires two things: a maximum processor speed, and, maximum memory capacity, of the computer in question. Using the speed of light, for the former is problematic because the speed of light, in a given medium, may not be exactly constant. And, how to have a different speed of light for the world of the computer in question, than for the simulated world? Moreover, for the latter, who's to say that the simulated world is finite, in terms of the information stored in it? I think that all of that leads to simulated worlds "all the way down" sort of nonsense.

Like I used to tell the gematria crowd, the numerals have no meaning unless directly tied into specific bits of math, and the corresponding physics, which removes the "all the way down" nonsense, by having totally different types of math, and physics, at each level. For example, my fundamental constants, which I put up a few months ago, revolve around the numeral, 2^8 = 0256, for dimension-8, and, the numeral, 2^12 = 4096, for dimension-12, directly in their formations.

The maximum value that could be represented by an 8-bit number is 255, so the range would be 0—255 (256 values). You can work the number of values quickly by calculating 2^n, where n is the number of bits available, for example 28 = 256 values.
Plus trying to compare how a computer works to the physical laws of the universe is problematic because as a computer operates within the universe it is subject to the same physical laws the universe is subject to.