Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I get married on 1-2-3-1-2-3 in Vegas?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Health care is much better, for example, than it was when you were a kid
    I think that is debatable. Certainly we have far better tools now but healthcare was way more accessible when I was a kid.

Singer is wrong, divorce rates have dropped quite a bit in the last 15 years or so. I might agree with him that the world is seriously f*d up but for different reasons. 25 yrs ago I would never have guessed that technology would actually make everything so annoying and render most people more clueless than ever.

But I'm sure Druff doesn't care what any of us think and is amused by the responses.

It goes without saying that Singer is wrong.

Just saying.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    It goes without saying that Singer is wrong.

Just saying.
    Your ability to read with understanding is only surpassed by your extremely active lifestyle.

The words were "divorce is rampant", which for someone like myself--who married in 1978 AND IS STILL MARRIED TO THE SAME PERSON--which golly gee, seems to point to both of us being reasonably intelligent and decent people who were unselfish enough to raise two equally great children, and who view US divorce rates as out of control because they ARE out of control.

But don't fret; I'd never in a million years expect a loner loser in life like yourself--who LIVES to read and post because you have zilch going for you in your sad, declining years, to understand the first or last thing about love, relationships, or especially DIVORCE.

Brush up on and praise the Lord for these teachable moments BEFORE trying to be a forum influencer.

First many congratulations to Rob on 45 years of marriage and remaining deep in the corner of his closet for a lifetime. A lifetime of a lie matching his 20+ years of gambling forum lies about many ridiculous claims.

Almost as important you clearly see from this post, Rob's need to dictate how other live their lives. Rob demonizes anyone that is or does anything differently than he. That is the epitome of bigotry.

Enjoy the holidays with your family Rob. And then do the world a favor and just drop dead and end your misery and ours. Merry Xmas.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    First many congratulations to Rob on 45 years of marriage and remaining deep in the corner of his closet for a lifetime. A lifetime of a lie matching his 20+ years of gambling forum lies about many ridiculous claims.

Almost as important you clearly see from this post, Rob's need to dictate how other live their lives. Rob demonizes anyone that is or does anything differently than he. That is the epitome of bigotry.

Enjoy the holidays with your family Rob. And then do the world a favor and just drop dead and end your misery and ours. Merry Xmas.
    My view on Rob keeps shifting. I used to think he had these little diatribes because he just liked getting a reaction but then you start to realize that - No, Robert Singer says these things so he can feel better about himself. He might not consciously be aware of it but it becomes more than apparent at some point.

Yea, Robert, you're such a winner. Your wife is a real trophy. I mean, nothing the best for you, right?

I'm stuck on here day after day while Robert sits around wondering if he can actually come up with a lie that people might not spot within moments of reading.

edit - "Your ability to read with understanding is only surpassed by your extremely active lifestyle." <- That is actually pretty funny. Thats where you could learn something Kewl.

Regardless Merry Christmas to both of you. I feel like we should call a truce until the 26th amongst everyone on this forum.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I feel like we should call a truce until the 26th amongst everyone on this forum.
    Fuck You Homo!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I feel like we should call a truce until the 26th amongst everyone on this forum.
    Fuck You Homo!
    I'd throw a pack of hotdogs in a gift-bag for you all day long homey.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    12/31/23 breaks out to 1-2-3-1-2-3

(That weirdo Garnabby/Bill Yung/etc has noticed, I'm sure.)

Apparently couples are really excited about getting married in Vegas on that date: https://lasvegassun.com/news/2023/de...as-couples-ey/

I am not married, but have been with the same girl since 2009.

Should I take the plunge?
    Yes, you should get married....at the craps table.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Yes, you should get married....at the craps table.
    Name:  alan craps wedding.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  10.9 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fuck You Homo!
    I never thought that I'd see Monet shit on a church, let alone V miss such an opportunity. Ha.

---> The Cathedral of Intercession of the Virgin on the Moat.

https://anagram-solver.net/I%20feel%....?partial=true

The Cathedral of the Intercession of the Virgin on the Moat is better known as the Cathedral of Saint Basil the Blessed: St Basil's Cathedral. It is the most recognizable church in Russia.
    Name:  church.png
Views: 243
Size:  340.2 KB

1Hit1der
    Silver

My view on Rob keeps shifting. I used to think he had these little diatribes because he just liked getting a reaction but then you start to realize that - No, Robert Singer says these things so he can feel better about himself. He might not consciously be aware of it but it becomes more than apparent at some point.

Yea, Robert, you're such a winner. Your wife is a real trophy. I mean, nothing the best for you, right?

I'm stuck on here day after day while Robert sits around wondering if he can actually come up with a lie that people might not spot within moments of reading.

edit - "Your ability to read with understanding is only surpassed by your extremely active lifestyle." <- That is actually pretty funny. Thats where you could learn something Kewl.

Regardless Merry Christmas to both of you. I feel like we should call a truce until the 26th amongst everyone on this forum.
    Why would someone to whom Dec. 25th is just as boring and monotonous a day as every other day of the year, think a "truce" will do a thing to alleviate any of that persistent pain??

This country needs more bigots--and sharpshooters at the border. And someone to remind kew that I'll be around long enuf to piss on his faggot grave--and even much longer.

Now back to the closet kew constructed for me....

You just don't have what it takes kew.

I enjoy EVERY day because, well, as you are already acutely aware of, I'm better than you. Even if you were not some sicko phony who lives some made-up life on internet forums, you're nothing. Certainly a fraud, and definitely a liar. And wtf kind of future life do you think a twisto like you can have any hope of leading when all you can do is chomp down on chocolate sticks?

Merry Christmas!

Judgement and criticism... this is just as much fun as being around family for the holidays!

Gentlemen, gentlemen...when it comes to women think "quality," not "quantity."

It's easy to get laid, but finding someone you love and who loves you is much more difficult.

Fucking a barfly...no challenge, no points awarded.

Marryng a good woman who loves and supports you, who has a decent job and who is not an addict troubled by vices: well then sparky, you've hit the trifecta.
    Last edited by MisterV; 12-23-2023 at 11:46 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Why would someone to whom Dec. 25th is just as boring and monotonous a day as every other day of the year, think a "truce" will do a thing to alleviate any of that persistent pain??

This country needs more bigots--and sharpshooters at the border. And someone to remind kew that I'll be around long enuf to piss on his faggot grave--and even much longer.

Now back to the closet kew constructed for me....
    Those sharpshooters should start with the dego/waps living in the Phoenix area.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post

Those sharpshooters should start with the dego/waps living off their kids in the Phoenix area.
    I fixed this for you, jbjb.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

So, did you get married yesterday on 12/31/2031 Dan? I'm surprised no one asked yesterday.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

A good day to get married is on Dec 31st because then you are considered married for the entire year and can file a joint tax return, However don't get divorced on Dec 31st because then you will be considered single for the entire year and will have to pay the higher single income tax rates for the entire year.

As I once said. Marriage is the only thing you can do in 5mins and take 5+yrs to undo. Trust me I speak from personal experience.

Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    As I once said. Marriage is the only thing you can do in 5mins and take 5+yrs to undo. Trust me I speak from personal experience.
    To be fair, you can quickly get an annulment. Britney Spears and her childhood friend named Jason Alexander (Not the famous Actor who is George Constanza on Seinfeld, this Jason Alexander is an average Joe) decided to get married on a whim at some random chapel and regretted it three days later and had their marriage annulled where it means a marriage basically never existed, which typically happens when say the bride or the groom was basically not completely able to completely consent to the marriage like if say if a 18 year old boyfriend puts a Zanax in his 17 year old girlfriend's drink and then takes her to a chapel and marries her when she's not even aware of what the hell is happening. She could file for annulment after she stops being under the influence of Xanax and realizes her boyfriend tricked her into marriage when she didn't even KNOW she was getting married. I heard of at least one case like this. Annulments are also filed when people rush into marriage on a whim like what happened to Britney and Jason.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information