Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions For Redietz on PFA Radio

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Druff lives in the Los Angeles area and that's where his radio station is, probably in his house. Vegas won't play a roll.
    I have no issue flying to an interview. It would have to fit my schedule, of course. And there would be other obvious, standard requirements. The person conducting the interview would have to at least familiarized themselves with some material, such as "Tipsters or Gypsters?" and Playbook's Wise Guys Contest. In addition, I would expect an interviewer to have at least read my op-ed addressing PSU President Graham Spanier's attempt to ban college sports betting from Las Vegas, my essay in The Humanist ("Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians: Allies Against the Irrational"), and the paper I presented ("The Gambling Personality: An Interactional Approach") at the National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking. Since none of these are more than a 15-minute read, I think it would be easy to do so. I believe mickey crimm already posted the Spanier op-ed and the conference paper on this site some years ago.

My email (Integritysports@aol.com) is a matter of record. Any interview requests should be submitted there. And, finally, my book club co-host is currently mulling an interview request, so until that decision is made (six weeks, maybe), I would not do an interview overlapping the subjects my co-host would want to cover. Since my co-host has a semi-formal invitation already, I would defer to my co-host regarding subjects covered.

So the people that want you to just make a phone call are the anonymous cowards, while the person making elaborate booking demands for an interview that nobody seriously cares about is the champion of candor.

LOL. So the guy who'll blow a couple thousand flying cross-country for a (possibly) adversarial interview is making "elaborate booking demands" because he expects someone conducting an interview to spend two to three hours reading material, some of which is already posted on this site? And I might also expect him to make a couple of phone calls to verify background information.

Yeah, I'll say I'm the champion of candor. I've conducted interviews. A couple of hours prepping is nothing.

My friend, Tony Cavender, is a professional ethnographer. He conducts interviews all the time. For decades, he taught students how to conduct interviews. This is simple, basic stuff.

Smurger, when did you last conduct an interview? Seriously, when? Is this another example of an "AP" deciding he's an expert, this time regarding proper protocol for conducting an interview?

Just another classic example of someone having no idea what they're talking about, but loving to opine.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, Professor Cavender (with whom I had lunch last Friday), has many professional interviews both on tape and published. https://archives.etsu.edu/agents/people/249
    Last edited by redietz; 01-01-2024 at 12:49 PM.

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

I have no issue flying to an interview. It would have to fit my schedule, of course. And there would be other obvious, standard requirements. The person conducting the interview would have to at least familiarized themselves with some material, such as "Tipsters or Gypsters?" and Playbook's Wise Guys Contest. In addition, I would expect an interviewer to have at least read my op-ed addressing PSU President Graham Spanier's attempt to ban college sports betting from Las Vegas, my essay in The Humanist ("Scientists, Gamblers, and Magicians: Allies Against the Irrational"), and the paper I presented ("The Gambling Personality: An Interactional Approach") at the National Conference on Gambling and Risk-Taking. Since none of these are more than a 15-minute read, I think it would be easy to do so. I believe mickey crimm already posted the Spanier op-ed and the conference paper on this site some years ago.

My email (Integritysports@aol.com) is a matter of record. Any interview requests should be submitted there. And, finally, my book club co-host is currently mulling an interview request, so until that decision is made (six weeks, maybe), I would not do an interview overlapping the subjects my co-host would want to cover. Since my co-host has a semi-formal invitation already, I would defer to my co-host regarding subjects covered.

So the people that want you to just make a phone call are the anonymous cowards, while the person making elaborate booking demands for an interview that nobody seriously cares about is the champion of candor.

LOL. So the guy who'll blow a couple thousand flying cross-country for a (possibly) adversarial interview is making "elaborate booking demands" because he expects someone conducting an interview to spend two to three hours reading material, some of which is already posted on this site? And I might also expect him to make a couple of phone calls to verify background information.

Yeah, I'll say I'm the champion of candor. I've conducted interviews. A couple of hours prepping is nothing.

My friend, Tony Cavender, is a professional ethnographer. He conducts interviews all the time. For decades, he taught students how to conduct interviews. This is simple, basic stuff.

Smurger, when did you last conduct an interview? Seriously, when? Is this another example of an "AP" deciding he's an expert, this time regarding proper protocol for conducting an interview?

Just another classic example of someone having no idea what they're talking about, but loving to opine.

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, Professor Cavender (with whom I had lunch last Friday), has many professional interviews both on tape and published. https://archives.etsu.edu/agents/people/249

Correct.

It's PFA, not Charlie Rose.

Lol what a fucking goof complete with name dropping of people no one has heard of. Redietz is the most simple and predictable person on here.

Become familiar with tipsters a gipsers.. hahaha. Something no longer published but redietz having the last remaining copies hoarded away with his comic books in the garage.

The unintentional comedy is why I put his posts as #2 to max but only because max keeps them so short.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Too bad smurger isn't smart enough to know how to conduct a proper interview. Dumbasses abound.
    Last edited by accountinquestion; 01-01-2024 at 03:33 PM.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Lol what a fucking goof complete with name dropping of people no one has heard of.
    I was just discussing this with my good friend Eaton Flanagan. At the school library, he once checked out books from both the 200s and 500s on the Dewey Decimal System.

We had a robust laugh over that one.

It's unlikely Druff will do an interview in person considering your history of threatening people including him.

My friend, Bob Dancer, has done over 500 teleconferences that were broadcast over the radio and made into podcasts. He says they are easy, cheap, and convenient to do. Just download Skype and you are in business.

Please submit the paperwork you listed on your background as a handicapper to this thread. If you can't scan then take pics of the documents, download them to your computer, then upload them here. That way everyone can read them and determine if your expertise is sufficient enough that your opinions have some validity.

You can submit a formal request to be on the PFA Radio Show thru a PM to Druff on this site.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-01-2024 at 04:04 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Just give the man your questions and set aside the sideshow for now.

AccountInQuestion: I see no reason for your answers to be couched in riddles.

REDietz: I answer as simply as your level of understanding makes possible.

I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

If I was to show up to redietz's house (invited) and the door opened and there was that thing..(from star trek) I wouldn't be surprised.

Then this unfolds ..

Name:  portal.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  5.9 KB

The New York portal. Ha.

My Michelle knew an older couple, the husband of which, Lloyd, went to McGill (?) University, with Shatner. He used to show his yearbook photo, which was one or two or three before Shatner's.

Star Trek was supposed to be a commentary on society, but, Shatner, himself, was a hard-nosed shit. Apparently, he made every one's life a pain. Likely, his success went to his head, which made his stuff, after, not that great.

Anyway, it's nice to put things back into the present, away from Redietz' stale rambling, and, those caught up in it.

P.S. I know a young kid, in the neighborhood, who is the mirror image of Shatner. He always says that he's living the dream, or, dreaming the life. That boundless spirit of the TV show.
    Last edited by 1Hit1der; 01-02-2024 at 08:34 AM.

It's unlikely Druff will do an interview in person considering your history of threatening people including him.

My friend, Bob Dancer, has done over 500 teleconferences that were broadcast over the radio and made into podcasts. He says they are easy, cheap, and convenient to do. Just download Skype and you are in business.

Please submit the paperwork you listed on your background as a handicapper to this thread. If you can't scan then take pics of the documents, download them to your computer, then upload them here. That way everyone can read them and determine if your expertise is sufficient enough that your opinions have some validity.

You can submit a formal request to be on the PFA Radio Show thru a PM to Druff on this site.

My email address is IntegritySports@aol.com. Anyone wanting me as a guest is welcome to submit a proposal to me.

Just a thought, mickey. If Billy Walters and his crew came to the conclusion that I was "expert" enough to work with him, maybe my history speaks for itself, despite the obvious luminaries here at VCT. Contrary to forum canon, the Renaissance did not start with a guy named mickey crimm.

And you know how it is, mickey. Some people gab on the radio. Some people shake hands before lunch.

And you know how it is, mickey. Some people gab on the radio. Some people shake hands before lunch.
    And some people make endless nonsensical excuses that has the whole audience rolling.

And without even trying

My email address is IntegritySports@aol.com. Anyone wanting me as a guest is welcome to submit a proposal to me.

Just a thought, mickey. If Billy Walters and his crew came to the conclusion that I was "expert" enough to work with him, maybe my history speaks for itself, despite the obvious luminaries here at VCT. Contrary to forum canon, the Renaissance did not start with a guy named mickey crimm.

My understanding from what has been posted here is that this Walters guy had pretty much everyone work for him at some point. He usually dismissed them within a few months once it was proven they possessed no value. How long did you last? What proof is there that you even got a tryout?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    What proof is there that you even got a tryout?
    ---> Hey Pa! There's a GOAT on the Roof!

https://anagram-solver.net/What%20pr...t?partial=true

This is just too funny.
    You do realize that this isn't about wanting you as a guest. It's more of a challenge to you.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

This is just too funny.
    You do realize that this isn't about wanting you as a guest. It's more of a challenge to you.
    Someone still using an AOL email for a "professional" address is pretty funny too.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by 1Hit1der View Post
    Name:  portal.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  5.9 KB

but, Shatner, himself, was a hard-nosed shit.
    People who accomplish great things typically are. I.e. Steve Jobs, Patton, Trump (love him or hate him), Singer, Disney, Picasso, etc.

You admitted you worked just one season for Walters, 2002. In his book Walters said he has lots of people that were with him for years. How many people worked for him over the years? How many did he let go? Were you one of them?

You've stated many times that you are an opinion handicapper. The Walters Group uses a mathematical model. Now, Walters did say there is more than one way to handicap. But yours and his are a clash of styles. You are a dinosaur while Walters moved into the computer age. But he DID admit to an occasional opinion bet on props. Being an opinion bettor it's no wonder that when you seen his mathematical model in print your reaction to it was negative.

The computers made Walters multi-millions. You are criticizing his strategy from the cheap seats. It comes down to who we should believe has the best strategy, you or Walters. I have to go with Walters.

It's probably best that you don't appear on PFA Radio. People are interested in modern handicapping.

PS: Give my regards to Professor Cadaver.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-02-2024 at 12:00 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I can have redietz on, if he'd like.

It would be over the phone or Skype. I don't even have a set-up for in-person interviews.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can have redietz on, if he'd like.

It would be over the phone or Skype. I don't even have a set-up for in-person interviews.

Intolerable!

I wonder if redietz realizes there are phone apps to place one's bets?

Thread Information