Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Questions For Redietz on PFA Radio

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I can have redietz on, if he'd like.

It would be over the phone or Skype. I don't even have a set-up for in-person interviews.
    Just di it in person over the phone/Skype.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I wonder if redietz realizes there are phone apps to place one's bets?
    No particular order but this is what you're working with

Name:  images (1).jpeg
Views: 392
Size:  9.4 KB

Name:  download.jpeg
Views: 390
Size:  129.8 KB

Name:  9036279e3e81c59a_maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  83.7 KB

Name:  1658451582592.jpeg
Views: 383
Size:  63.5 KB

Billy Walters is not present but he might be in this mix somewhere....RIP
    Last edited by MaxPen; 01-02-2024 at 06:15 PM.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

He insists on a handshake so maybe he could just fistbump the camera on his laptop with Druff?

Oh wait that is tech from this century... mmmmmmmmm
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I'm willing to do an interview with no less than 10 people to answer and ask any question 100% honestly and give out all my outdated information and Secret Advantage Play methods I'll even add in some juicy gossip regarding some well-known Advantage players.

But here's the deal, we must do it in a telephone booth and everybody must have ear plugs in.

I can have redietz on, if he'd like. It would be over the phone or Skype. I don't even have a set-up for in-person interviews.
    redietz, here's your invite. The ball is in your court now.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by 1Hit1der View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

But, Shatner, himself, was a hard-nosed shit.
    People who accomplish great things typically are. I.e. Steve Jobs, Patton, Trump (love him or hate him), Disney, Picasso, etc.
    Then why ought God be any different? Why bother to save other than His own, in this world, by letting up, or, in the other world, by trying harder, especially when every one makes vain excuses not to see the real thing, but, to prop up the malarkey?

1Hit1der
    Gold

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I can have redietz on, if he'd like. It would be over the phone or Skype. I don't even have a set-up for in-person interviews.
    redietz, here's your invite. The ball is in your court now.

I prefer in person interviews, but we could do this. I've gotta wait until my book club co-host visits with another podcaster in person and decides whether to do a different show that would overlap heavily with anything I say. I should know how that goes in six to eight weeks, as my co-host is scheduled in LV the first week in February.

Will check back in after that is decided upon. Might be in time for March Madness.

Meanwhile, I'll endeavor to post some pics of my Sports Betting 101 excursion, if I can hit up James Dennison (assistant director of the 2023 film, The Art Thief) for his photos.

Bump.

So what the fuck is going on? Redietz agreed to an interview then came up with a lame excuse for putting it off.

Whether the "co-host" gives an interview or not is irrelevant. Why is redietz keeping the name of this person under wraps? This person is supposed to be interviewed by media but ditz can't publicly say the guy's name? C'mon. There's a monkey in the woodpile.

So we are just about to the first week of February. It will be interesting to see what excuse ditz comes up with next.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

It will be interesting to see what excuse ditz comes up with next.
    He's too busy working on another important project...

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    a paper that I'll publish on my blog.

Bump.

So what the fuck is going on? Redietz agreed to an interview then came up with a lame excuse for putting it off.

Whether the "co-host" gives an interview or not is irrelevant. Why is redietz keeping the name of this person under wraps? This person is supposed to be interviewed by media but ditz can't publicly say the guy's name? C'mon. There's a monkey in the woodpile.

So we are just about to the first week of February. It will be interesting to see what excuse ditz comes up with next.

Sorry, dude. My co-host had to veto an LV trip this week due to Covid. My co-host was planning on inviting a certain 90's film director to dinner in LV, but that has gone to back-burner status. I'm sure you can figure it out.

What is the issue, mickey? Do you really think my being on Todd's podcast would expose my lack of expertise? God forbid, after 45 years of doing this, with my real name front and center in newsstand publications selling in the thousands, I'll be exposed as what? A fraud? You can't even name anything I've gotten wrong vis-a-vis sports gambling in thousands of posts going back a decade.

I stepped out and wrote my recommendations for kewlJ's futures options. Did it in two minutes. Knew what I was writing in 10 seconds. Anyone could have picked it apart in the week since. All these AP geniuses could have improved on it. Nobody did, not even the inestimable mickey "the truth" crimm. Gee, I wonder why.

The thing is, if you didn't come up with everything I posted in a couple of minutes, you probably have no business seriously betting sports. That was snap-of-your- fingers stuff. If you don't see it immediately, you should be playing penny slots or something.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    It will be interesting to see what excuse ditz comes up with next.
    He's too busy working on another important project...

a paper that I'll publish on my blog.
    Actually, coach, I'm probably going to use your post in an episode of The Gangster Chronicles because it's such a great example of classic verbiage in service of gambling (and probability) obfuscation. If you want some dialogue credit, just email me. When I do the script, I can credit you by handle or actual name. Just let me know.

Actually, coach, I'm probably going to use your post in an episode of The Gangster Chronicles
    Actually and probably?...classic ditzspeak.

OK...actually send the script and I'll probably let you know.

Gee, I wonder why.
    Actually I know why...it's probably because nobody read your post.

Todd, redietz will not make a move to be on your radio show unless you give him a pepp talk or some encouragement to get the ball rolling. Or you could just schedule him for an appearance and see if he shows.

This one takes so little to execute. The flailing about to convince everyone he is buddies with some Spielberg caliber movie person. These people never seem to actually exist much like kewl's associates. It becomes obvious what is going on here. We got someone on the tail end of a poorly executed long con.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

This one takes so little to execute. The flailing about to convince everyone he is buddies with some Spielberg caliber movie person. These people never seem to actually exist much like kewl's associates. It becomes obvious what is going on here. We got someone on the tail end of a poorly executed long con.
    Mickey, you ever bet me that sawbuck on the credit score? I don't remember. Well, you were right. My credit core is not 793. If you want to bet another sawbuck on me being on various and sundry radio shows/podcasts, let's make it happen. Or you could step out and make it double or nothin' -- TWO sawbucks.

Account's a bullshitter. At no point in time did I ever describe my friend as anything other than a hard-working, multi-talented youngster in the film business. He was assistant director on The Art Thief, which made its debut at a quality film festival last year. Look up The Art Thief. Assistant director: James Dennison. Dennison also had a substantive role in the film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1987345...?ref_=tt_cl_sm

https://whdh.com/news/new-art-thief-...-provincetown/

See, the problem when you're an anonymous set of letters on a forum, like account, is that you have no real story, no real credentials, no actual validity in the world. Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL. Fairy tales are great. I'm a big fan. And by fairy tales, I'm not referencing kewlJ.

Mickey, you ever bet me that sawbuck on the credit score? I don't remember. Well, you were right. My credit core is not 793. If you want to bet another sawbuck on me being on various and sundry radio shows/podcasts, let's make it happen. Or you could step out and make it double or nothin' -- TWO sawbucks.

Account's a bullshitter. At no point in time did I ever describe my friend as anything other than a hard-working, multi-talented youngster in the film business. He was assistant director on The Art Thief, which made its debut at a quality film festival last year. Look up The Art Thief. Assistant director: James Dennison. Dennison also had a substantive role in the film.

See, the problem when you're an anonymous set of letters on a forum, like account, is that you have no real story, no real credentials, no actual validity in the world. Not that there's anything wrong with that. LOL. Fairy tales are great. I'm a big fan. And by fairy tales, I'm not referencing kewlJ.
    I think we have to face the fact that redietz is just a dishonorable person. He started the credit rating shit because he thought he was going to get to embarrass some of us. He challenged everyone to put up our scores. We showed him our scores. Has he done the same? Fuck no. He's a coward.

We all could have pulled the same shit as him? Throw a wager in the way of showing our credit scores. None of us pulled that chickenshit.

I don't give a shit what his credit score is....and he shouldn't give a shit what my credit score is.

Ditz, why did you want everyone to show their credit score if you weren't willing to do so yourself? I'll tell you why. You're a chickenshit motherfucker.

Your plan to embarrass AP's over credit scores backfired. You made the wrong assumptions just like you always do.

What kind of "professional sportsbettor" needs to run up credit card debt to last the summer until he cashes some futures bets? I'll tell you what kind. A broke ass degenerate sports bettor.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-24-2024 at 02:38 PM.

I think we have to face the fact that redietz is just a dishonorable person. He started the credit rating shit because he thought he was going to get to embarrass some of us. He challenged everyone to put up our scores. We showed him our scores. Has he done the same? Fuck no. He's a coward.

We all could have pulled the same shit as him? Throw a wager in the way of showing our credit scores. None of us pulled that chickenshit.

I don't give a shit what his credit score is....and he shouldn't give a shit what my credit score is.

Ditz, why did you want everyone to show their credit score if you weren't willing to do so yourself? I'll tell you why. You're a chickenshit motherfucker.
    I said that the anonymous alleged "APs" who claim such wonderful winnings should send their credit scores to Todd so he could attach those scores to their taglines. That's exactly what I said.

So, mickey, you posted a page with your score and your name? Or did I miss that? It's funny. I don't recall anyone posting a score with a name attached. My memory must be failing me. "We showed him our scores" mickey said. But without names? LOL. I'm sure I can find someone with a better score than mine that I could sub right in without a name attached. What's the point if there's no name with the score?

Is this what passes for "evidence" in the "AP" world?

God bless you, mickey.

To be clear, I have no issue sending Todd my credit score with my name attached. No problem. In fact, I will hereby request he PM me an email address where I can send it. Now all you fine "APs" make me proud and also send your credit scores (with names, folks) to Todd so he can check out your fine financial histories.

Todd, please send an email to IntegritySports@aol.com or redietz@aol.com.

Thanks!

Everybody on PFA should provide one, anyway. You know, to provide context.

I said that the anonymous alleged "APs" who claim such wonderful winnings should send their credit scores to Todd so he could attach those scores to their taglines. That's exactly what I said.

So, mickey, you posted a page with your score and your name? Or did I miss that? It's funny. I don't recall anyone posting a score with a name attached. My memory must be failing me. "We showed him our scores" mickey said. But without names? LOL. I'm sure I can find someone with a better score than mine that I could sub right in without a name attached. What's the point if there's no name with the score?

Is this what passes for "evidence" in the "AP" world?

God bless you, mickey.
    Fucking right there's no name on it. You know none of us are going to expose our names. But we at least did something. You did nothing.

Look at the pic. See the address bar up top that says "https://barclaycarus.com/servicing/ficoScore."

How do you think I faked that?

Now, all you have to do is the same. Just post a pic of your fico score thru your credit card like I did. I will except that as plenty of evidence. Until you do you have no integrity.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information