Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Questions For Redietz on PFA Radio

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Who the hell is Todd?
    Todd witless (sp?) Is Dan druff's real name. He has been forever public about that so some of us may use the 2 interchangeably without a 2nd thought.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Who the hell is Todd?
    Todd witless (sp?) Is Dan druff's real name. He has been forever public about that so some of us may use the 2 interchangeably without a 2nd thought.
    Todd Witteles = Dan Druff
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Who the hell is Todd?
    Todd Witteles = Dan Druff
    My apologies to Todd. I honestly didn't even realize witless to be a word and don't believe it was subconcious. I have no issues with Todd or desire to crack on him. Blame the weed.

actually I'm sure it is more like blame the autocorrect on the phone ...
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    My list of suggested questions comes from redietz' comments on this forum about the Walters book. Those comments are found below:

In post #1259 of this thread redietz wrote:

"Lunch next week will feature some debunking of the Walters how-to chapters -- what he has right, what he has wrong. Why the chapters' context is FAULTY, which is why he probably included them. He knew, of course."

In post #1273 of this thread redietz wrote:

"I'm going to review the two how-to chapters with one of the guys who taught some probability. He made a boatload of notes and we only scratched the surface, so we'll do a deeper dive. The context of the chapters undermines their overall value....but there are a couple of actual helpful thoughts in there -- you just have to squint real hard to notice them."

In post #13 of the GAMBLER: SECRETS OF A LIFE AT RISK thread redietz wrote:

"And honestly, Walters does not present himself as a particularly wonderful handicapper in the book. He's very careful about that. In fact, even the blurbs to sell the book are careful, as in Michael Roxborough's "Is he the greatest handicapper of all time? Maybe. Is he the greatest bettor of all time? Unquestionably." There are few references in the book to Walters' himself actually handicapping anything."

In post #25 of the JOHNSON CITY MEN'S BOOK CLUB thread redietz wrote:

"Already got a couple of nice thank you emails from attendees, which surprised me. There were some really good observations regarding Walters' OCD tendencies and what wasn't stated in the book."

1) What in the Walters/Computer Group strategy did redietz debunk?

2) What did Walters get right and what did Walters get wrong?

3) Why is the context in Walters/Computer Group's strategy "faulty?"

4) Why does the context undermine the overall strategy?

5) Redietz also said Walter's knew the context was faulty. Redietz should explain how he knows Walters was being dishonest with the strategy?

6) Redietz said there was only two "helpful thoughts" in the strategy but you had to "squint real hard to notice them." What were the two "helpful thoughts?"

7) Why does redietz think Walters has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

If you have a question or questions for redietz please let us know.
    Bump. Druff, please don't do puff piece on redietz. He has made some serious allegations about Walters. The list of questions in the above quote need to be asked.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information