Thread: How 'bout them Cowboys!

Jimmy Johnson popping a blood vessel. Black Monday will be coming a week late for Mike McCarthy.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

It was brave of you not to wait. Still, die, Eagles, die (in the Playoffs); I don't have any problem with the Eagles themselves.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    It was brave of you not to wait. Still, die, Eagles, die (in the Playoffs); I don't have any problem with the Eagles themselves.
    Lol. For Eagles fans, the Cowboys losing is as good, sometimes even better than the Eagles winning.

I knew very early this season that the Eagles were in trouble. Even when they were 10-1. I was rooting for them, but knew they won't going anywhere.

The Eagles r s gave up 31 points to Washington TWICE. And 34 points to a Buffalo team that wasn't very good when they played.

It was only a matter of time before they could no longer out score teams.

So the Eagles loss at the end of the year and in the playoffs were expected. But to see Dallas, Jerry Jones, Jimmy Johnson go up in flames was priceless. Sort of a second Christmas.

Because of what I saw early on, I made more bets on the Over on Eagles games that on the Eagles themselves. That way I could still root for them each game and make some money on what I expected to happen.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I can believe that; Eagles and (most) Steelers fans, both. Actually, no, there's plenty of crying going on because the Steelers got smacked around in a game in which there was every expectation of them getting smacked around.

Thread Information