Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Shoutout to Seedvalue!

  1. #1
    I am sorry to hear that SeedValue is saying that he is a goner. He has told us something about himself, but if he really is on the way out maybe he should reveal to someone he trusts here who exactly he is so that after he is gone we may know who he was.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  2. #2
    I like SeedValue and the fact that he unearthed all the truth about UNKewlJ and wasn't afraid to go on record about what he found.

    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I have eye witnesses willing to go on the record and under oath if need be. Thatís the difference between you and I. Loyalty from the ones you brought up. Rat fakes like you wouldnít understand
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Iím also the only one who figured out what Jason does for a living. Blackjack was always a cover story, you guys just didnít believe it lol.

    To be fair Kewj didnít get into the escort business until after his partner passed away. Itís my understanding that him, and his late partner did do some low rolling AP things around town just enough to get by.

    Once I confirmed all this I kind of felt sorry for the dude. I let him be, because it wasnít worth my time to do a full Mdawg report. The guy is literally just a pathetic lonely gay escort. Maybe he makes up all these lies for entertainment. Is clear that he spends most of his days reading, and posting on every gambling forum on the internet. Sad man real sad lol neighbor guy fucked his brain up real good
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    Do you know why he post so much ? Because at least two people here know exactly who he is and how many tricks he turns a month to get by. Anxiety lol rip
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Nothing about your online blackjack persona is real. However over the years you have in an attempt to legitimize this persona revealed personal information about yourself. Clearly you have a mental disorder stemming from the traumatic day spent with neighbor Guy as a young boy.
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    Unfortunately since you faked your own death itís hard to believe anything on these boards. The fact you are a complete made up figment of someones imagination is a cautionary warning. You are not who you claim to be idk what your motive is here but itís not to be trusted
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    And I know for a fact you have committed crimes and use sexual exploitation. I have the testimony and Witnesses waiting for you Mother fucker. Fake loser fuck
    Iím not lier fuck loser.
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    You got databased for being a menace. Sexually harassing older men at the table. It has nothing to do with you being a threat. Lol imagine you a threat at the blackjack table as your eyes keep staring at every bulge walking by the table. Looking to suck your next bankroll out some old down and out gay man.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  3. #3
    What I am wondering about, is when he found out that he's not going to be around much longer.

    Up until January 23rd, it was business as usual about making millions and having a large cock.

    Then allasudden January 24th, it shifted to doom and gloom.

    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    You will out live me
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    but at this stage of my life and current health it really doesn’t matter.
    However on the same day, he was talking about having been on a new diet since February,
    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post

    Been on a new diet since last February.
    which implies that he has known something for a year, and changed his habits accordingly. But you wouldn't know it from his posts - it was like he fell off a cliff in one day.

    Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    I’ve asked to delete my account I don’t care really
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  4. #4
    That stuff is as real as your Vegas mansion or Rob's Newell.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  5. #5
    When UNKewlJ says he's dying or dead, we know it's a lie. Because you always lie. Already faked your death at least once!

    Just because
    Originally Posted by coachbelly
    You are a proven and admitted liar, nothing you post should be believed.
    doesn't mean that everyone else is the same.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I am sorry to hear that SeedValue is saying that he is a goner. He has told us something about himself, but if he really is on the way out maybe he should reveal to someone he trusts here who exactly he is so that after he is gone we may know who he was.
    Why?

    We "know" all we need to based on his posts.

    We are what we post...at least in the context of social media.

    Let's say you learned his real name: what then?

    Are you gonna erect a monument to the guy, or go piss on his grave?

    It don't mean nothin'...and I really mean it.
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #7
    MDawg:

    Name:  mwczv4t.gif
Views: 347
Size:  301.9 KB

    V:

    Name:  xZM3Qhl.gif
Views: 344
Size:  431.6 KB
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I am sorry to hear that SeedValue is saying that he is a goner. He has told us something about himself, but if he really is on the way out maybe he should reveal to someone he trusts here who exactly he is so that after he is gone we may know who he was.
    Why?

    We "know" all we need to based on his posts.

    We are what we post...at least in the context of social media.

    Let's say you learned his real name: what then?

    Are you gonna erect a monument to the guy, or go piss on his grave?

    It don't mean nothin'...and I really mean it.
    If he gets buried in a Miami fried chicken joint she'll probably wind up shitting on his grave.....RIP

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    We are what we post...at least in the context of social media.
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    This weed sure gives me the munchies.

    Hmmmm...what's in the pantry...

    Ah ha!

    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    But, Seedvalue did lead me to one of the all-time greatest anagrams with gematria. Ha.

    https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post171878

    Which came down to two a's, i's, and p's. It almost came down to two a's, i's, and d's, for AID'S. Also which would have been symmetrical: A goes to 4, is the first letter, i goes to 1, is the ninth letter, and, d rotates to 9 (almost), is the fourth letter. 4, 1, and, 1, 9, and 9, 4. For 911, and 411.
    Upping my game. Ha.


    Gambling will addict some of the people, some of the time, but, deludes all of the people, all of the time.
    ---> O, tell me the, tell me the list of "doped up" people out of left field who claimed to be a gambling messiah.


    No matter where you go, there you are!
    ---> O! Gee, turn the other way. You are more.


    My final, final anagram with gematria, https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post171878

  10. #10
    Draw your own conclusions.

    In truth and candor, I do NOT eat "Nigger Hearts:" fact is, they don't come canned or even frozen, so far as I know.

    They're the creation of the febrile mind of R. Crumb, the cartoonist for the much-missed Oracle of Dopedom, Zap Comics.

    Name:  original.png
Views: 336
Size:  188.9 KB
    Last edited by MisterV; 01-27-2024 at 03:05 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Draw your own conclusions.

    In truth and candor, I do NOT eat "Nigger Hearts:" fact is, they don't come canned or even frozen, so far as I know.

    They're the creation of the febrile mind of R. Crumb, the cartoonist for the much-missed Oracle of Dopedom, Zap Comics.
    Give it up MrV. The truth doesn't matter here. Here at Druff's alternative universe, you eat Nigger Hearts.

    All that is needed for it to be fact is one of the trolls to repeat it a few times.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Give it up MrV. The truth doesn't matter here. Here at Druff's alternative universe, you eat Nigger Hearts.
    And believes in you. Ha.
    Upping my game. Ha.


    Gambling will addict some of the people, some of the time, but, deludes all of the people, all of the time.
    ---> O, tell me the, tell me the list of "doped up" people out of left field who claimed to be a gambling messiah.


    No matter where you go, there you are!
    ---> O! Gee, turn the other way. You are more.


    My final, final anagram with gematria, https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post171878

  13. #13
    In Every Dream Home, a Heartache.

    "Disposable darling..."

    Wonder if seed was into this as well as swinging?


    What, Me Worry?

  14. #14
    You know, V, when I first tried to remove the i's from the line, in the anagram with gematria above,

    History of rugby union matches between the Brit1sh and Ir1sh Lions and Other Countries.
    ---> List of artists who reached number one in the United States.

    https://anagram-solver.net/History%2....?partial=true

    I used X's for the two i's, which yielded

    History of rugby union matches between the BritXsh and IrXsh Lions and Other Countries.
    ---> The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World.

    https://anagram-solver.net/History%2....?partial=true

    I think that you need a good exorcist, right away. Ha.

    P.S. It's desperate times like this that it's great to know that one hasn't wasted his life by working on a TOE.


    1Hit1der 1Hit1der is online now
    Gold
    1Hit1der's AvatarJoin Date
    Nov 2023
    Posts
    255
    Last edited by 1Hit1der; 01-27-2024 at 09:32 PM.
    Upping my game. Ha.


    Gambling will addict some of the people, some of the time, but, deludes all of the people, all of the time.
    ---> O, tell me the, tell me the list of "doped up" people out of left field who claimed to be a gambling messiah.


    No matter where you go, there you are!
    ---> O! Gee, turn the other way. You are more.


    My final, final anagram with gematria, https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post171878

  15. #15
    I was a "Zap Comics" fan and came across a great movie about the artist, Robert Crumb.

    What, Me Worry?

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Give it up MrV. The truth doesn't matter here. Here at Druff's alternative universe, you eat Nigger Hearts.
    I pretty much assumed he only posted that to see if he could get suspended here. I think for Mr.V such a thing would be a point of pride.

  17. #17
    Nah, I posted it to show how things have changed.

    That "nigger hearts" strip would cause a massive national uproar were it posted today for the first time, but over fifty years ago it was allowed / tolerated.

    Times change...but do people REALLY change with them?
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #18
    You don't. You're still drunk or loaded most every day of your life, talking mostly nonsense without thinking, nonstop.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You don't. You're still drunk or loaded most every day of your life, talking mostly nonsense without thinking, nonstop.
    Originally posted by MrV

    Nathan claims she has autism. Given that autism is a handicap, and given that Nathan's handicap affects her mind and her ability to think and post...was Hitler right about what to do with handicapped / mentally defective people? Not saying he was, BUT ...

    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...26#post-169323
    Upping my game. Ha.


    Gambling will addict some of the people, some of the time, but, deludes all of the people, all of the time.
    ---> O, tell me the, tell me the list of "doped up" people out of left field who claimed to be a gambling messiah.


    No matter where you go, there you are!
    ---> O! Gee, turn the other way. You are more.


    My final, final anagram with gematria, https://vegascasinotalk.com/forum/sh...l=1#post171878

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by 1Hit1der View Post
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    You don't. You're still drunk or loaded most every day of your life, talking mostly nonsense without thinking, nonstop.
    Originally posted by MrV

    Nathan claims she has autism. Given that autism is a handicap, and given that Nathan's handicap affects her mind and her ability to think and post...was Hitler right about what to do with handicapped / mentally defective people? Not saying he was, BUT ...

    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...26#post-169323
    I missed that MrV post. This is another connection between "Mendelbread" UNkewlJ and V then, besides their in general crazy nonsequitur posts.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Attention Seedvalue
    By Dan Druff in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-26-2022, 11:43 AM
  2. Seedvalue
    By coach belly in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-28-2022, 09:30 AM
  3. Shoutout to all the members of VCT!
    By Wynnpleasure775 in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-08-2020, 12:01 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-30-2020, 05:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •