Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Superbowl Weekend - Vegas

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    FraudJ's total claim of $375k lifetime earn on that 4 million or so coin jives perfectly in that aspect.
    Only if the claimed earn jives with the number of hands claimed.

He's claiming 4 million total combined hands played, over 10 years.

It's reasonable to assume 25cents per credit, $1.25 per hand, 4 million hands played, $5 million total wager, $375K earn, which is a 107.5% return.

Any other denomination would not jive.

The combined play for the fulltime counter and his driver would need to average 100 hands per hour, for 3650 consecutive 11-hour playing days.

Is that likely?

Considering the circumstances of the players involved, under what likely scenario could that volume of play be accomplished?
    We will just call this coach belly's alternative "new" math.

Look, I appreciate that MaxPen and now AinQ, have for a rare occasion stopped trolling long enough to try to give CB a little education, but Belly has still come back firing proving just how much he doesn't know. Why do people do this? If you aren't knowledgeable about a certain topic, just keep you damn math closed. Has anyone ever heard me discuss 3 card poker or Mississippi stud, or join in on any kind of discussion about slot play? No. I don't play any of that. Don't know much about it. Don't pretend to know and keep my mouth shut and read and maybe, just maybe I might learn something.

And BTw, that is what occurred with this poker hand ranking that Smurgerbooger keeps trolling about. I said I didn't play Poker, like at a table against other players. You, know, like Dan Druff is a poker player. I have never played a single hand. When I started playing VP, I learned what hands paid what (although it is different for different games, no?). And yes, it is video poker, so I guess the rankings are the same as playing at a table against other players. But that is the point, I don't play regular poker, so I didn't concern myself with that. But it makes for a good troll, hun smurgerbooger?

I wasn't quite sure where Maxpen came up with this 4 million dollars coin in = $375k in profit. I now see it is because I said I played probably a million rounds and my partner 2.5-3 times that amount. Well most of my play was either 50 cent denomination or $1 denomination. Very little was at 25 cents. And my partner when he took over also was playing the $1 denomination. It was only after one year that we had a lot of handpays to try to offset that I suggested he play our coin-in at 25 cents if he had the time to minimize the hand pays.

So our coin in was higher than Maxpen estimated. BUT, number of rounds per hour was less. I know players can play 1000 rounds an hour, but I can't and don't. When I try to play too fast, I make mistakes. You usually see it about 1/100th of a second too late (VP players will know what I mean). And it is usually something minor like you missed a pair or something. You never miss 3 aces or 3 or 4 to a royal. it is always a pair just as your finger hits the draw button. So I don't play super fast. I would guess maybe 600 rounds an hour. If this sounds like a lot to anyone that doesn't play, that is a round every 6 seconds. Look at your watch or clock on the wall and see how long 6 seconds actually is. And I am sure 600 rounds and hour is slow for most players. My partner probably played even a little slower. Never timed him or cared.

Now given this new information, if you re-calculate using MaxPen's numbers and formula, you will see that our totals were under expectation. I always knew that, especially when my partner was playing. Didn't really care or at least not enough to make an issue of it. It was supplemental and we were both making some money. And just to be clear what I am suggesting: It is not that he was skimming, he just wasn't optimal with his play. But like I said, good enough for our purposes.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I.E.
    Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    "Sure I'm a compulsive liar, but at least my lies could have been true!"
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    What are you going on about. Sticking up for kewl makes you sound like an ass-harp.
    What does an "ass-harp" sound like?
    You.

Record yourself defending Kewl. Then hit play. There is your ass-harp.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I know someone that can get around 2500 hands per hour on two machines simultaneously.
    Are you talking about the guy whose play was videoed and posted on WOV?
    Yes
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    FraudJ's total claim of $375k lifetime earn on that 4 million or so coin jives perfectly in that aspect.
    Only if the claimed earn jives with the number of hands claimed.

He's claiming 4 million total combined hands played, over 10 years.

It's reasonable to assume 25cents per credit, $1.25 per hand, 4 million hands played, $5 million total wager, $375K earn, which is a 107.5% return.

Any other denomination would not jive.

The combined play for the fulltime counter and his driver would need to average 100 hands per hour, for 3650 consecutive 11-hour playing days.

Is that likely?

Considering the circumstances of the players involved, under what likely scenario could that volume of play be accomplished?
    We will just call this coach belly's alternative "new" math.

Look, I appreciate that MaxPen and now AinQ, have for a rare occasion stopped trolling long enough to try to give CB a little education, but Belly has still come back firing proving just how much he doesn't know. Why do people do this? If you aren't knowledgeable about a certain topic, just keep you damn math closed. Has anyone ever heard me discuss 3 card poker or Mississippi stud, or join in on any kind of discussion about slot play? No. I don't play any of that. Don't know much about it. Don't pretend to know and keep my mouth shut and read and maybe, just maybe I might learn something.

And BTw, that is what occurred with this poker hand ranking that Smurgerbooger keeps trolling about. I said I didn't play Poker, like at a table against other players. You, know, like Dan Druff is a poker player. I have never played a single hand. When I started playing VP, I learned what hands paid what (although it is different for different games, no?). And yes, it is video poker, so I guess the rankings are the same as playing at a table against other players. But that is the point, I don't play regular poker, so I didn't concern myself with that. But it makes for a good troll, hun smurgerbooger?

I wasn't quite sure where Maxpen came up with this 4 million dollars coin in = $375k in profit. I now see it is because I said I played probably a million rounds and my partner 2.5-3 times that amount. Well most of my play was either 50 cent denomination or $1 denomination. Very little was at 25 cents. And my partner when he took over also was playing the $1 denomination. It was only after one year that we had a lot of handpays to try to offset that I suggested he play our coin-in at 25 cents if he had the time to minimize the hand pays.

So our coin in was higher than Maxpen estimated. BUT, number of rounds per hour was less. I know players can play 1000 rounds an hour, but I can't and don't. When I try to play too fast, I make mistakes. You usually see it about 1/100th of a second too late (VP players will know what I mean). And it is usually something minor like you missed a pair or something. You never miss 3 aces or 3 or 4 to a royal. it is always a pair just as your finger hits the draw button. So I don't play super fast. I would guess maybe 600 rounds an hour. If this sounds like a lot to anyone that doesn't play, that is a round every 6 seconds. Look at your watch or clock on the wall and see how long 6 seconds actually is. And I am sure 600 rounds and hour is slow for most players. My partner probably played even a little slower. Never timed him or cared.

Now given this new information, if you re-calculate using MaxPen's numbers and formula, you will see that our totals were under expectation. I always knew that, especially when my partner was playing. Didn't really care or at least not enough to make an issue of it. It was supplemental and we were both making some money. And just to be clear what I am suggesting: It is not that he was skimming, he just wasn't optimal with his play. But like I said, good enough for our purposes.
    You really just shouldn't try to elaborate on a story. How about this?

Pick one of these places and tell us what you were playing coin in and what you were getting in offers.

Rampart
    Arizona Charlie's (Decatur or Boulder)
    M
    Eastside Cannery
    Cannery
    Stations(Regular or Fiesta)
    Las Vegas Club
    The D

Vegas Club, nor Cannery were in my VP rotation.

But have you gone full blown coach belly here? Hoping for a gottch ya moment.

I am NOT going to play you games Maxpen. I am NOT on trial, nor will capitulate to your demands.

Maybe at some point this will sink in.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I am NOT going to play you games Maxpen. I am NOT on trial, nor will capitulate to your demands.

I only asked for you to give 1. Pick any one of those places. You had to be playing at least a couple of those properties. All I'm trying to do is verify if you were or not. I'm not looking to tear you down. I'm looking to have some inkling that you're telling the truth about something. You already blew my theory on your VP based on number of hands.

Belly has still come back firing proving just how much he doesn't know.
    The only thing I don't know is how many hands per hour your team averaged.

Their reference of 1000-1400 hands per hour doesn't apply, since you admit that you can't play that fast.

You don't seem to know how fast you or your partner played, but it's easily calculated.

How many hours of VP did your team average per day, and how many days did you play?

I know someone that can get around 2500 hands per hour on two machines simultaneously.
    Yes
    Did he play for an hour in that clip, or for a shorter period that was extrapolated?

Yes
    Did he play for an hour in that clip, or for a shorter period that was extrapolated?
    I have no idea. I don't think I actually ever saw the actual clip. Bottom line is he can play more hands per hour than anyone I know. I know plenty of people who play 1500 on a single machine with the right conditions. Most APs that were running coin fall in that 1000-1500/hour range depending on machine type and available settings and those speeds can easily be maintained for multiple hours. Although after 4 hours on some of the less ergonomic setups you can start to feel it. Those old school uprights are a commonly painful machine style to play but they make up for it with the turbo speed setting.

The U1 machines with the optimal hold setting selected can allow a player to get over 3k deals per hour on a single machine if I remember correctly. But there's no player decision at that point.
    Last edited by MaxPen; 02-20-2024 at 10:35 PM.

I saw a guy play two machines when the Palms had their bank of progressive deuces wild machines. He was over 2000 hands an hour. His head was lolling back and forth like Stevie Wonder. It looked autistic, but probably was not. I did see him make the occasional error that a Dancer would never have made, but I guess when you are north of 2000 hands an hour, that happens.

He could play like that for extended periods. Never watched him closely for more than 10 or 15 minutes, as it felt rude, but he was at it like that for a couple of hours on multiple occasions.

Belly has still come back firing proving just how much he doesn't know.
    The only thing I don't know is how many hands per hour your team averaged.

Their reference of 1000-1400 hands per hour doesn't apply, since you admit that you can't play that fast.

You don't seem to know how fast you or your partner played, but it's easily calculated.

How many hours of VP did your team average per day, and how many days did you play?
    You really can't figure out anything unless you know how many hands per deal is being played along with the denom.

Someone playing single line quarters at 1000 deals per hour is going to get $1250/hr coin down
    100 play they're getting $125k/hr down (*less time lost due to hand pays and buying in)

I only asked for you to give 1. Pick any one of those places. You had to be playing at least a couple of those properties. All I'm trying to do is verify if you were or not. I'm not looking to tear you down. I'm looking to have some inkling that you're telling the truth about something. You already blew my theory on your VP based on number of hands.
    There was a young-looking white guy who used to play VP with headphones on, probably doing multiplayer day grinding. I saw him at both AZC-D and Suncoast I think in 2017. Any idea who that was?

You really can't figure out anything unless you know how many hands per deal is being played along with the denom.
    In trying to figure out how the team (tewj & his partner) played 4 million hands, is it likely that they utilized a 100-play machine, at a pace of 1000 deals per hour?

I too had hit two dozen royals before learning the order of hands.
    He played a million hands, with the paytable displayed on half of the screen the entire time, and still does not know the rank of hands.

I wonder how he knew what holds to make.

Ah, we're getting into a bit of Zen, are we?

How can I record the sound of me "defending" KJ when my communication is via keyboard, not by voice?

What, do I have to seek "the sound of one hand typing?"

for context, see: https://101-zen-stories.blogspot.com...-one-hand.html
    What, Me Worry?

Hey garnabby, what happened to the assharp image you posted and then deleted?

I was hoping to study it to improve my technique: i'm pretty rusty.
    What, Me Worry?

Hey garnabby, what happened to the assharp image you posted and then deleted?

I was hoping to study it to improve my technique: i'm pretty rusty.
    You really like harping on your ass-harp.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I too had hit two dozen royals before learning the order of hands.
    He played a million hands, with the paytable displayed on half of the screen the entire time, and still does not know the rank of hands.

I wonder how he knew what holds to make.
    This is actually more believable than most of his shit.

So he learns basic strategy, knows what a pair is and what it pays. But he has never in his life compared 2 poker hands.

He wouldn't even know how kickers or how to read a better flush.

I'm not saying his claim is very believable but I can at least come up with a path of possibility.

Ah, we're getting into a bit of Zen, are we?

How can I record the sound of me "defending" KJ when my communication is via keyboard, not by voice?

What, do I have to seek "the sound of one hand typing?"

for context, see: https://101-zen-stories.blogspot.com...-one-hand.html
    Just like your fav kewl, always 2 steps ahead of the rest.

Thread Information