Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Superbowl Weekend - Vegas

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Vegas Club, nor Cannery were in my VP rotation.

But have you gone full blown coach belly here? Hoping for a gottch ya moment.

I am NOT going to play you games Maxpen. I am NOT on trial, nor will capitulate to your demands.

Maybe at some point this will sink in.
    I only asked for you to give 1. Pick any one of those places. You had to be playing at least a couple of those properties. All I'm trying to do is verify if you were or not. I'm not looking to tear you down. I'm looking to have some inkling that you're telling the truth about something. You already blew my theory on your VP based on number of hands.
    There was a young-looking white guy who used to play VP with headphones on, probably doing multiplayer day grinding. I saw him at both AZC-D and Suncoast I think in 2017. Any idea who that was?
    I vaguely remember someone like that from ACD who I would see when in there. Doesn't really stand out though. I more remember people who really stand out.

There was an old guy at Rampart who literally lived in the place who I nicknamed earmuffs. He rolled around with earmuffs that you would see someone with at the shooting range. A lot of times he'd have a cooler type bag too. I assume for his lunch. His wife recruited people to come in for cards and he'd run through whatever she got. Those are the kind of characters that stand out. Or the exceptionally weird looking characters one sees.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Fastest single machine video poker player:

https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/vega...-lou-antonius/

The stats:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Fastest single machine video poker player:

https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/vega...-lou-antonius/

The stats:
    I seem to recall someone doing about 2500 HPH playing two machines but can't find the video.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Coming up with a hands per hour by multiplying results of a short period and saying therefore, he could do xxx an hour doesn't work for me.

What is the fastest Mile ever run? about 3 min 40 seconds I think. By that measure he should run a marathon in about 90 minutes. BUT the fastest marathon ever run was just a few seconds short of 2 hours.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

I only asked for you to give 1. Pick any one of those places. You had to be playing at least a couple of those properties. All I'm trying to do is verify if you were or not. I'm not looking to tear you down. I'm looking to have some inkling that you're telling the truth about something. You already blew my theory on your VP based on number of hands.
    There was a young-looking white guy who used to play VP with headphones on, probably doing multiplayer day grinding. I saw him at both AZC-D and Suncoast I think in 2017. Any idea who that was?
    I vaguely remember someone like that from ACD who I would see when in there. Doesn't really stand out though. I more remember people who really stand out.

There was an old guy at Rampart who literally lived in the place who I nicknamed earmuffs. He rolled around with earmuffs that you would see someone with at the shooting range. A lot of times he'd have a cooler type bag too. I assume for his lunch. His wife recruited people to come in for cards and he'd run through whatever she got. Those are the kind of characters that stand out. Or the exceptionally weird looking characters one sees.

To me the headphones stood out because especially in the pre-AirPod days you would never see a recreational player wearing headphones. But with straight up VP grinding I guess it rarely ever matters anyway.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Coming up with a hands per hour by multiplying results of a short period and saying therefore, he could do xxx an hour doesn't work for me.

What is the fastest Mile ever run? about 3 min 40 seconds I think. By that measure he should run a marathon in about 90 minutes. BUT the fastest marathon ever run was just a few seconds short of 2 hours.
    Using actual results from 10 minutes of play to predict a 60 minutes theoretical result might be useful for forums and other social media chatter, but it's mathematically inaccurate for more relevant purposes. It's inexplicable why this exercise wasn't carried out for the full hour. Various human factors come into play.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Using actual results from 10 minutes of play to predict a 60 minutes theoretical result might be useful for forums and other social media chatter, but it's mathematically inaccurate for more relevant purposes.
    He played 385 hands in 10 minutes, but not every 10 minutes.

My cruising speed was 1000 HPH. Pushing it faster caused mistakes. But the reality was after 5 hours I had maybe 3500 hands played. There’s lots of distractions including bathroom breaks. About 5 hours per day was all I could stand.

Thread Information