Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Definition of a liar.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

lol right. Sometimes I'm bored AF and hitting this site a few times an hour sometimes not.
    I can relate to this AinQ. The two people I live with are big "gamers" spending hours each night playing video games online with other online people. I am NOT a gamer. I spend my time in the same room (living room) watching sports from late afternoon on. And it is too easy not to log on for more entertainment here.

But here is a question for you AinQ. I don't know what your life is like, but do you ever take a trip or vacation somewhere? If so do you spend that same amount of time, trolling on the internet?

If you go back and look at the times I am out of town, on a trip to east coast, or the NW, you will notice I post much less. Maybe I log on once a day to once every few days, for a few minutes, but not like I do when I am home and bored.

So Mdawg claims he has been on a winter skiing trip to Tahoe for the last month. You know, expert skier and all. During that time he has posted over 280 times here and over 160 times at WoV. (WoV lower because he was suspended some of that time). I know Mdawg doesn't like it when we do that math, but that is 15+ times a day....while on vacation (supposedly).

Any thoughts???
    The fact that you have counted the number of posts he has made during his vacation supports my hypothesis that only food is more important than mdawg to you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

The fact that you have counted the number of posts he has made during his vacation supports my hypothesis that only food is more important than mdawg to you.
    But I didn't actually count. Click on Mdawg. Click on recent posts and there are 11+ pages that go back a month with 25 posts per page. whola 275 + part of another page = 280+.

Took all of 12 seconds.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

A lightning MDawg copy/paste versus…

Originally Posted by Gottlob1 View Post
    KJ keeps trying to manually rephrase the same old nervous essays over and over. Can you imagine how much time and angst that takes?
    In sum, there’s really no way UNKewlJ does much more than live on the internet. Of course he doesn’t claim to have ever done much either (booted out of his own familial home, high school dropout, homeless) but still, he could have at least done something with his life other than spent it trying to convince (unsuccessfully) about a dozen people over and over every day all day that he’s not lying (again).

The truth is … UNKewlJ hasn’t spent 20 years playing blackjack. He’s spent 20 years trying to convince people that he’s been playing blackjack.
    Last edited by MDawg; 02-22-2024 at 12:40 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

But I didn't actually count. Click on Mdawg. Click on recent posts and there are 11+ pages that go back a month with 25 posts per page. whola 275 + part of another page = 280+.

Took all of 12 seconds.
    vs 15 minutes to crack a shufflemaster.

Impressive.

Get help.

You're kinda a legend though. As much as I razz you, you're really not out there conning people. You just have your issues.. if it weren't for you coming back here for this ridiculous quest of yours this forum would be quite dead. I find this little social outing in my life a bit fulfilling and hate to see when it is not puttering along. I don't think I have much ill will towards you.

Whatever happened to Ozzy. I think we lost him. RIP
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I find this little social outing in my life a bit fulfilling and hate to see when it is not puttering along. I don't think I have much ill will towards you.

Well, I have ill will towards you. May you rot in hell. The sooner the better. Moses and Ozzy will be waiting for you. And when Singer and Mdawg arrive, the group of you bullies and trolling assholes can have a rip-roaring time.

And I hope Singer is the last to join the party. He is so fucking angry and bitter with his life here, that I hope he is around a long time to stew in the misery of his own making.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 02-22-2024 at 01:22 AM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I am done being decent and respectful, even to those that do nothing but troll and lie about me.

I am either going to delve deeper into the mud, getting as nasty as you fuckers, or knowing that is what you want maybe this would be a good time to exit. I think that might pain you even more. I will think about it for a couple days. Future posts (or not) will reveal my decision.

I find this little social outing in my life a bit fulfilling and hate to see when it is not puttering along. I don't think I have much ill will towards you.

Well, I have ill will towards you. May you rot in hell. The sooner the better. Moses and Ozzy will be waiting for you. And when Singer and Mdawg arrive, the group of you bullies and trolling assholes can have a rip-roaring time.

And I hope Singer is the last to join the party. He is so fucking angry and bitter with his life here, that I hope he is around a long time to stew in the misery of his own making.
    lmao. Keep doing Kewl but more importantly ...

Get help.

I am done being decent and respectful, even to those that do nothing but troll and lie about me.

I am either going to delve deeper into the mud, getting as nasty as you fuckers, or knowing that is what you want maybe this would be a good time to exit. I think that might pain you even more. I will think about it for a couple days. Future posts (or not) will reveal my decision.
    No matter how you slice it you voluntarily leaving will hurt you far far more than it'll hurt any of us VCT fans'n'posters. Come'on Kewl. The threatening to leave the forum is yet another rehashed silliness.

No matter how you slice it you voluntarily leaving will hurt you far far more than it'll hurt any of us VCT fans'n'posters. Come'on Kewl. The threatening to leave the forum is yet another rehashed silliness.
    What's the plan next he stayed home after quitting the forums?

I wonder if FraudJ has quit the forums more times than MDawg has posted last month.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

If you know what's best for you leaving and never coming back would be the best thing for you......RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

You and Maxpen, on your behalf, and now even a few others post this silliness about homelessness, and tunnels and prostitution, that everyone knows is not true. It is soooooo 3rd grade and proves what a troll you are and what you will stoop to.

I have never needed to do this.
    You do everything you accuse others of when it suits your purpose: racial slurs, threats, repeating embellishments or outright lies about others over and over. Obviously you are so deluded you have no idea even who you are. I'm coming to understand you must actually believe everything you say, even the lies you tell yourself about yourself. I agree with AinQ, I don't want to chase you off the forum either, just get help. Seriously you need a therapist to help you connect with reality.

Originally Posted by Punkcity
    Yes you must be so sad as your posts are about everything YOU do here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you contradict yourself, sometimes one post to the very next post you post this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand how often you post hypocritical posts this forum, you condemn the very behaviour you, yourself post about here this forum.

You must have a mental problem as you just fail to understand that you constantly discredit YOUR OWN character yet claim others are discrediting you.

You must have a mental problem because you display homophobic dislike of yourself for being gay. It’s a nasty queer trait of self loathing homosexuals that manifests with ugly queers. We’ve all meet at least one in our lifetime. It’s that trait you display that give all the good gays a bad name.

As stated you’re a slow moving car wreck. I got beer and popcorn, I love watching you unravel.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Mdude, do you realize that when challenged about the 60 wins in a row you responded with this: "What's the difference? Who cares what the point of the story is? If it even has a point. It was an entertaining anecdote."

One of the few moments of clarity. This is all the entire "adventure" was.....an entertaining anecdote and story.

That was a quote from a Woody Allen short story, I posted it to fuck with people like you. Seems to have worked.

BTW, an anecdote is, "a short amusing or interesting story about a real incident or person."

Thread Information