Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Youlyingdawg on WOV....

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Gordon straight up said that he believes that Youlyingdawg was actually Boz. I apologize to Kewlj for automatically instigating/implying that Kewlj was Youlyingdawg.
    It is one of your socks. Stop trying to act like it isn't. Go slip on a banana peel and sue one of your friends, or something.
    To the best of my knowledge, Tasha doesn't impersonate other forum personalities or create socks derivative of other people. All of her derivative socks are derivative of her own original socks.

Originally Posted by ilovebigknockers View Post
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Gordon straight up said that he believes that Youlyingdawg was actually Boz. I apologize to Kewlj for automatically instigating/implying that Kewlj was Youlyingdawg.
    It is one of your socks. Stop trying to act like it isn't. Go slip on a banana peel and sue one of your friends, or something.
    To the best of my knowledge, Tasha doesn't impersonate other forum personalities or create socks derivative of other people. All of her derivative socks are derivative of her own original socks.
    She has changed her MO
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I wasn't Youlyingdawg. I would NEVER create a Sock that harasses Mdawg, one of my closest Friends.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

I wasn't Youlyingdawg. I would NEVER create a Sock that harasses Mdawg, one of my closest Friends.
    Sorry “Tasha”, it wasn’t me. Everyone with any intelligence knows it wasn’t me.

But thanks for getting reinstated at WoV, it gave the freaks an opportunity to make fun of you. Obviously you can’t see it, but then again you are a retard as Max said and you admitted.

The best part of you posting more is seeing how they laugh at you. And by the way, which chicken places have you shit at lately?

Thread Information