Thread: Finally....a bigger proven liar than Kew!

Fani Willis----and just as completely clueless.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    But still on the case. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    Some cats lie about some stuff some of the times but the kewl-J lie about everything, all of the times, hey hey.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    She was severely damaged and put on notice by the irritated judge. Aside from being a lying racist flake with a fat ass, her being so full of herself will doom the prosecution's nonsensical RICO case.

She was severely damaged and put on notice by the irritated judge. Aside from being a lying racist flake with a fat ass, her being so full of herself will doom the prosecution's nonsensical RICO case.
    Why should it affect the trial result?

It's a state trial in a major black city where Trump does not have his core supporters.

Time to "Stick it to The Man."

But I'll concede it's a bit of a shit show for the prosecution with bad optics.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Why should it affect the trial result?

It's a state trial in a major black city where Trump does not have his core supporters.

Time to "Stick it to The Man."

But I'll concede it's a bit of a shit show for the prosecution with bad optics.
    Because many of the judge's comments showed disdain for Fani and her antics. "Unprofessional ", "illegal", "bad optics", and "odor of mendacity" were just some of the telling words he used in his description of her. Going forward, if the state doesn't remove or go after her for her overall performance thus far, this judge isn't gonna be pleasant to her ìn the least. Ditto for any jury that gets selected.

She still has problems with Congress, the Georgia Bar, Legislature and Governor’s office.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Sorry Rob. Don't care about Fanni Willis, nor your continuing obsession with me. Have a good day.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Thread Information