Thread: Has Axelwolf's Account been hacked?

I mean, Axl in the last couple of days has been gunning REALLY hard for Mdawg, like extremely hard. Axel seems REALLY off the last couple of days, insulting Mdawg extremely hard. It seems like Axelwolf's Account has been hacked because Axel usually does not act so overly aggressive towards Mdawg.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

No Tasha, his account has not been "hacked."

Get a grip.

Could be some of posts have been filtered by alcohol but if so, hey, he's a grown man and knows the rules of the game and the risks involved.

I look at it as a battle of wills: AW vs. the hound.

Gotta think the dawg has been burning up the PM function arguing for AW's suspension with mods privately, which while not against the rules would be pretty slimy.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    some of posts may have been filtered by alcohol
    I'd say that's a given.

Originally Posted by jce102jz View Post
    Axelwolf was drunk 80% of the time I worked with him. He used to have me order his drinks for him, so that he could have two drinks at the same time. Always captain morgan.
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Axel drank a good amount of Captain Morgan and even fell asleep in my car.
    I drove Axelwolf to a destination of his choice because he was fall down drunk and I have seen it for over 20 years in this city.

As far as suspensions, any potential suspensions should be handled, privately. Why air dirty laundry in public?

When the WOV mods notice something they should discuss it among themselves and if they require input from the offender, request that privately too. Only the decision should be handed down publicly.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

You are one fucked up insecure little bitch Mdawg. And guess what you are uncouth as hell. (the word Axelwolf used that the little bitch cried about).

You are a fucking gnat of a man.

Hopefully someday someone will cap you and soon. It won't be me, but hopefully somebody somewhere has enough of your shit and takes matters into their own hands.

Sandnigger, camel fucker. And you aren't even the top, you are the bottom, the little bitch. The camel is fucking you.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Most of us have been waiting and hoping for the day Singer, that ancient old has-been/never was croaks. And now here comes along this sandnigger, copycat. Not me, I am out. Not wasting another second on this BITCH!
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Cracks so big you can see through them.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You are one fucked up insecure little bitch Mdawg. And guess what you are uncouth as hell. (the word Axelwolf used that the little bitch cried about).

Hopefully someday someone will cap you and soon. It won't be me, but hopefully somebody somewhere has enough of your shit and takes matters into their own hands.

Sandnigger, camel fucker. And you aren't even the top, you are the bottom, the little bitch. The camel is fucking you.
    Easy there Gunplay. Remove the manhole cover, poke your head up, and take a deep breath of fresh air.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Most of us have been waiting and hoping for the day Singer, that ancient old has-been/never was croaks. And now here comes along this sandnigger, copycat. Not me, I am out. Not wasting another second on this BITCH!
    Wow KJ quit the forum guys.

Not me, I am out.
    It would take too long to find and post all the times he has

)Quit forums

)Declared that he will no longer interact with MDawg

)Declared that he will no longer interact with R.Singer

only to return within a matter of days if not hours.

But I could probably find and post a dozen of those "never again vows" pretty quickly. Besides the fact that he is an indecisive twit, I think this sort of thing also ebs and flows with his manic depression.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Oh it was long ago and many times since that UNKewLyingJ declared that he would never refer to or respond to RobSinger or MDawg again. Or return to any of these forums again. Or speak on such and such topic again. But for someone who is not all there and incapable of resolve, that sort of definitiveness would be...impossible.

2022: declaring he will never address ZenKing again:
    And now I am going to address this loony toon character and it will be for the last time.
    2023: declaring he is done with MDawg:
    I am done with you
    2023: UNKewlJ: The last thing that I am ever going to say to you MDawg.

2023: UNKewlJ: And now I will say the final thing I will ever say to or about Rob Singer

Even UNKewlJ himself must realize that he's not right in the head, to say constantly that he will do this or that, and then stand by helplessly as he can't keep to any sort of resolve...about anything.

Can't you imagine this indecisive twit at the tables, putting one hand up to his face, the other propped against his side, and declaring in his high pitched whiny voice, "Well I just don't KNOWW if I should hit or stay?"

Originally Posted by MDawg
    Originally Posted by KewlJ
    I want to announce that I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. I don't know if it will be 6 months or a year or forever. It is best I just lay low for a while and that includes forums.
    I am now done with this shit.
    Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-ha!

I want to announce that I won't be participating here or any other forum for a good long while. I don't know if it will be 6 months or a year or forever. It is best I just lay low for a while and that includes forums.
    So I exit the site and community.
    I can think of no better way to sign off than a great big "thank you"
    I hope to cease participation all together on these other forums
    And...
    Originally Posted by KewlJ"
    I am now done with this shit.
    etc. etc.
    Who has time to find every occasion when UNKewlJ has sulked off into the corner, claiming that he is "done" with online forums, only to return within...in most cases...days (if not hours).
    Originally Posted by RobSinger
    Ahahaha! Kew is humiliated to quit YET AGAIN because he keeps getting caught telling all those lies?

Now he leaves the forums once again, jumping and screaming like a spoiled little two year old who's mommy won't let him have his way. (Imagine the level of torment he's going thru and will keep going thru until he can't take it anymore and posts again!?).

Ladies and Gentlemen...

Ryan Seacrest!!!!

Not me, I am out!
    Keep your friends close, keep your drinks closer...

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I mean, Axl in the last couple of days has been gunning REALLY hard for Mdawg, like extremely hard. Axel seems REALLY off the last couple of days, insulting Mdawg extremely hard. It seems like Axelwolf's Account has been hacked because Axel usually does not act so overly aggressive towards Mdawg.
    Who cares? Probably all of these accounts are just one Mormon in Provo who's never gambled in his life. You confessed to making hundreds of socks on dozens of forums that argue with each other all the time. Well, why aren't you more skeptical about all this supposed forum beef? Have you met any of these people in real life? The only Axl you need concern yourself with is time-traveling Axl Rose from 1986 who now manages a tribute band called Cake Cream.

Kew, face it. Your obsession with mdawg and the fact that WoV and the Wizard BROKE YOUR ALREADY RICKETY HEART in so many beautiful ways, has made him the absolute bane of your existence.

And I salute every bit of that!

BBBwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the axel-wolf call the m-doawg uncouthed, hey hey!!!!

Thread Information