Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Real People

The summary version of how people feel when this
    Originally Posted by RobSinger
    helpless little twit
    keeps reappearing after vowing never to post again....

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    Yesssssssss.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    It is all the nonsense about $2000 bottles of liquor, and LA's upper echelon of society, or Vegas Golden knights players partying there after winning the Stanley cup, that is the nonsensical talk of a degenerate gambler. Anybody impressed by and visiting a property because of high priced liquor, or the LA's upper echelon "crap" is not only a degenerate gambler, but an idiot as well. If that is the kind of "adventure" that impresses you, you can read about it elsewhere. I thought most of the members here were AP's about making money.
    Lol. The 2k bottles of liquor. Like who cares? Rob isn't paying 2k for a bottle. Is that supposed to be cheap or expensive? I don't know. Who cares. He almost had me google or ask about it but insteadI suggested I sat around talking to Derek Stevens sometimes just to keep the bullshit flowing. (Not true)

Kewl, glad to see you back having my back. You did well staying away.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    But I no longer care about you or your trolling....and that IS all you do now dude. I know you think you are winning something....some kind of troll or flame war. It changes nothing about me, what I do or you and what you do (gamble and get comped accordingly). So troll ways, Mr multi-millionaire, big time attorney.
    Kewl, I hope this is the case. Time will tell but you've done well lately.

I even changed my signature to stop flaming you.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post
    When I think of people who don't care what other people are saying about them on the Internet... I think of kewlJ.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

I stayed at Circa and was not that impressed. If yer not into watching insipid nigger ball-game on the big screen teevee and betting on the outs-come then there is no compelling reason to stay there. The vaunted pool area is a very visually unappealing concrete jungle, and the restaurants are just so-so. JNo reason for me to ever stay there, again, hey hey.

Thread Information