Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Question for Rob Singer

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    this will be a kinder, gentler discussion forum.

(Yeah, let's see how long this lasts, Alan?)
    It will last as long as you're willing to do some heavy moderating. In other words......edit the living daylights out of the flaming discussions.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    However, we know from simple mathematics that no betting system can increase the return of a game. Hence, it really doesn't matter whether you understand it all or not. It won't improve your chances of success.
    With this I have to agree. If scratching your nose while playing only with your left hand is your "system" of choice, it won't change anything in your long term results. Neither will play different demonations or throwing away certain sets of card in the "hope" of getting better ones....
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 07-17-2012 at 12:56 PM.

Please no flames for the next few hours. I have to do some work that really pays the bills.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Please no flames for the next few hours. I have to do some work that really pays the bills.
    Alan, are you sure you are not addicted to that work? Sounds like you need to reassess your life. You might not believe me now but eventually you'll realize it's a bad habit and you should avoid it at all costs.

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    With this I have to agree. If scratching your nose while playing only with your left hand is your "system" of choice, it won't change anything in your long term results. Neither will play different demonations or throwing away certain sets of card in the "hope" of getting better ones....
    You're probably scratching your nose all wrong. Only a professional, who has spent long hours using optimal nose scratching and losing money and then eventually inventing a new nose scratching system, can help you. I'm sure he'll be happy to set up an education session with you. With proper application of special nose scratches you too can win a million dollars.

Thread Information