Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I have another Sock to confess to. :/

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    What the fuck was he thinking, closing the third most popular Thread on Vegas Fanatics?

He was probably thinking that you are a lying troll and about as welcome as ants at a picnic.
    Last edited by MisterV; 04-25-2024 at 11:20 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    What the fuck was he thinking, closing the third most popular Thread on Vegas Fanatics?

He was probably thinking that you are a lying troll and about as welcome as ants at a picnic.
    At the time he closed the third most popular Thread on Vegas Fanatics, I was a normal Poster in Good Standing.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Anybody, and this means YOU, who habitually makes socks is by definition an internet troll.

But it seems you'll always be welcome at WoV: you've become the Wizard's little two-headed calf for all the PC drones to marvel at, thinking "Aw, the handicapped black Walgreens worker is so unbelievably ridiculous, what with her stupid Bingo posts and the like, but the poor thing doesn't even realize it; glad the Wiz lets her post here. Let's buoy her spirits. Anything to keep her off of welfare."
    What, Me Worry?

Anybody, and this means YOU, who habitually makes socks is by definition an internet troll.

But it seems you'll always be welcome at WoV: you've become the Wizard's little two-headed calf for all the PC drones to marvel at, thinking "Aw, the handicapped black Walgreens worker is so unbelievably ridiculous, what with her stupid Bingo posts and the like, but the poor thing doesn't even realize it; glad the Wiz lets her post here. Let's buoy her spirits. Anything to keep her off of welfare."
    Why does anybody even bother with this fatass nigress? All she is is black trash, with nothing else to do but go on about nonsense.

I'd like to bust her yap, sabe'?

Now now, curb that hair trigger temper of yours, Robert.

While there's nothing illegal or arguably wrong about having a low opinion of people who are different from you, crossing the line can make you appear churlish.

Tasha is basically clueless and wholly without personal insight; I am attempting to "educate" her via a form of "Tough Shove."

Thus far my efforts have not borne fruit, but hope springs eternal.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Why does anybody even bother with this fatass nigress? All she is is black trash, with nothing else to do but go on about nonsense.

Rob, you're an asshole.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Rob, you're an asshole.
    Tasha, take a lesson from the way Nichelle Nichols handled it, when Abraham Lincoln called her the same thing.

Maybe there's ONE of the currently touted 8061 "viewers" on this LV forum who could train that monkey into learning why she's such a pathetic waste of breathing air.

That sounded pretty racist Rob. No bueno

Rob going to shit for brains. All nasty. No funny.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I don't know what Rob's problem with me is. I'm usually neutral towards him and he's full on attacking me.

I don't know what Rob's problem with me is. I'm usually neutral towards him and he's full on attacking me.
    Don’t fret Tasha,

Nothing personal I’m sure.

He has been showcasing his trolling skills more regularly recently with others too.

Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Don’t fret Tasha,

Nothing personal I’m sure.

He has been showcasing his trolling skills more regularly recently with others too.
    Hmm. Thanks for pointing that out. Maybe Rob is having a late life crisis?

Could be he's giving you more meaningless nonsense to go on and on and on about, thereby alleviating at least some of your boredom, you know, like you constantly keep whining about how unfair WoV is to you--or some such bs.

But use your own rope.

Could be he's giving you more meaningless nonsense to go on and on and on about, thereby alleviating at least some of your boredom, you know, like you constantly keep whining about how unfair WoV is to you--or some such bs.

But use your own rope.
    Um, I've been let back on WOV ever since late January, so I haven't whined about WOV since late January.

Thread Information