Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man stung in testicles by scorpion at the Venetian

Attorney Brian Virag (of Stumptown?) in the fedora.

That poor schmuck finally realized that "Karma's a bitch."
    What, Me Worry?

People will do anything for a few bucks.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    I actually read your quote before reading the article and I assumed that he had most likely accepted a bet to let a scorpion sting his testicles. This is VEGAS, a world renowed place for gambling, so my assumption doesn't sound all that crazy, that people will do crazy shit for gambling money, especially AFTER they already lost their money and want a chance to win it back. What ACTUALLY happened, he has a VERY good case for using. A scorpion should never have been there in the first place.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    That poor schmuck finally realized that "Karma's a bitch."
    I don't get why you implied he deserved his painful predicament. Isn't he just some average Joe? I could see your point if this had happened to a TRULY evil person like Kim Jong Un, but for you to say this about some average Joe makes no sense to me.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I actually read your quote before reading the article and I assumed that he had most likely accepted a bet to let a scorpion sting his testicles. This is VEGAS, a world renowed place for gambling, so my assumption doesn't sound all that crazy, that people will do crazy shit for gambling money, especially AFTER they already lost their money and want a chance to win it back. What ACTUALLY happened, he has a VERY good case for using. A scorpion should never have been there in the first place.
    Since you acknowledge a scorpion shouldn't have been there. How do you think it got there? Do you really think a hotel should be able to be sued for such a thing?

Since you acknowledge a scorpion shouldn't have been there. How do you think it got there? Do you really think a hotel should be able to be sued for such a thing?
    If I go to my Friend's house and some rattlesnake attacks me, I can sue her.

You are what's wrong with today's world. A modern day POS.

That was my thought as well. I mean sure, it's possible it got in there in someone's bag but not likely. I bet he'll get 5 figures. Anyone venture a guess?

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    That was my thought as well. I mean sure, it's possible it got in there in someone's bag but not likely. I bet he'll get 5 figures. Anyone venture a guess?
    That might be a good question for FraudJ

Probably the work of a disgruntled maid or brought in by a guest in their luggage.

Then again, the victim is from California, maybe he brought it in with him.
    What, Me Worry?

This is Barney
    The California personage has no case...Whenever I get my balls massaged at Cadino hotel, I have to pay extra on top of resort fee.

The scorpion should sue for false advertisement, "complimentary nuts."

Originally Posted by ilovebigknockers View Post
    The scorpion should sue for false advertisement, "complimentary nuts."
    LMAO!

Technically, whatever bad thing happens to a guest that is NOT the fault of the guest staying in an Accomodation the owner can be held financially responsible. For example, if I invite someone over to my house, and I accidentally leave say a book on the floor and my guest trips over it and is injured really badly, my guest can sue me for negligence. Even though it was an accident, I'm at fault and can be held financially responsible. It goes the other way around too. If my GUEST accidentally leaves a book on the floor and I trip over it and get injured really badly my guest can be held financially responsible even though it happened in my house.

Good stuff! C'mon DGen you gotta get a zinger in here too.

Technically, whatever bad thing happens to a guest that is NOT the fault of the guest staying in an Accomodation the owner can be held financially responsible. For example, if I invite someone over to my house, and I accidentally leave say a book on the floor and my guest trips over it and is injured really badly, my guest can sue me for negligence. Even though it was an accident, I'm at fault and can be held financially responsible. It goes the other way around too. If my GUEST accidentally leaves a book on the floor and I trip over it and get injured really badly my guest can be held financially responsible even though it happened in my house.
    Like I said, "modern day POS"......RIP

Yes, the "Hawk of Negligence" continuously prowls the skies, swooping and shitting upon the unwary.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    Good stuff! C'mon DGen you gotta get a zinger in here too.
    Well I don’t have too much but I’ll try this one:

Why’d you sting me?!?! Now you’re going to die & I’m gonna have inflamed balls?!? An awful deal for both of us!!!

Hey, you knew I was a scorpion when you somehow let me climb up the bed, under the comforter, under the sheets, and inside your underpants to zap your nuts!

Thread Information