Thread: Bill Benter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Red always talks about other stuff, and, A=0 IQ always talks about what he doesn't do. Hmm.
    You don't believe I barely read your posts?
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Red always talks about other stuff, and, A=0 IQ always talks about what he doesn't do. Hmm.
    I primarily meant what "turns you on". Posters spend decades on the forums without ever giving a reason for living. I live for a working TOE, one that fits in with the real data. However wacky it seems, and, which I at least mentioned a few times on long-defunct forums.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-14-2024 at 08:44 AM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

I primarily meant what "turns you on". Posters spend decades on the forums without ever giving a reason for living. I live for a working TOE, one that fits in with the real data. However wacky it seems, and, which I at least mentioned a few times on long-defunct forums.
    LOL. And I live to get laid like Bond, turn green like Banner, and dance like Baryshnikov.

I have the better shot, of course.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

LOL. And I live to get laid like Bond, turn green like Banner, and dance like Baryshnikov.

No fucking clue what you're going on about but at least you got Garnabby on your side.

Winner.
    Deep down inside Redietz is probably an ok guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. 5/16/24 he left us. Remember.

No fucking clue what you're going on about but at least you got Garnabby on your side.
    My avatar doesn't involve Red, or Singer. But, as usual, A=0 IQ tries to evade the real question.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

My avatar doesn't involve Red, or Singer. But, as usual, A=0 IQ tries to evade the real question.
    Please make me aware of this real question so I can ponder answering it.

No, not giving you my phone number or any identifiable personal information.

Red, you're a confirmed deadbeat who prostrates himself to the gambling gods, by stunts like pictures of you having a coffee with Munchkin, which was, very likely, arranged, however, by Mickey.

Posters spend decades on the forums without ever giving a reason for living. I live for a working TOE, one that fits in with the real data. However wacky it seems, and, which I at least mentioned a few times on long-defunct forums.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information