Thread: Curious????

One thing I've noticed over the year is that a lot of caucasian cats what are into the gambling are also into the oriental broads. I wonder why that's the case? What's the correlation? Maybe some cat can pony up the theory to explain the phenomenon, hey hey?

Originally Posted by soxfan View Post
    One thing I've noticed over the year is that a lot of caucasian cats what are into the gambling are also into the oriental broads. I wonder why that's the case? What's the correlation? Maybe some cat can pony up the theory to explain the phenomenon, hey hey?
    Lots of Asian women like white dudes. White dudes got it easy. Asian women like gambling more than white women it seems. Your sample size.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Lots of Asian women like white dudes. White dudes got it easy. Asian women like gambling more than white women it seems. Your sample size.
    I'm guessing you've never been to or lived in Asia...or been anywhere else for that matter.
    Most Asian women DO NOT like white "dudes". They believe because the whites are taller & bigger than most Asian men, their dicks are large enuf to "hurt" the comparatively tiny Asian women.

Is it any wonder why I look down on most of you as "the little people"?

Gotta say, honest, I never understood the appeal of the oriental broad. Maybe the seeds-value can chime in and explain it, hey hey.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm guessing you've never been to or lived in Asia...or been anywhere else for that matter.
    Most Asian women DO NOT like white "dudes". They believe because the whites are taller & bigger than most Asian men, their dicks are large enuf to "hurt" the comparatively tiny Asian women.

It depends on their class background and ethnicity as much but yea you're right. There are asian women who prefer white men but IMO in poker world asian women are paired up with white dudes all the time but overall I actually take it back lol. You got me Rob.

I've always been of the impression men who brag are more likely to be the opposite in that department.

I like asian women as much as any women. Honestly recently been considering if I just am not into standard white women.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

It depends on their class background and ethnicity as much but yea you're right. There are asian women who prefer white men but IMO in poker world asian women are paired up with white dudes all the time but overall I actually take it back lol. You got me Rob.

I've always been of the impression men who brag are more likely to be the opposite in that department.

I like asian women as much as any women. Honestly recently been considering if I just am not into standard white women.
    Most white women today are tatted up freak shows with a variety of mental illnesses. I feel sorry for young people.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Most white women today are tatted up freak shows with a variety of mental illnesses. I feel sorry for young people.
    That's true, but mostly for White women in the American freak-show, lunatic asylum, hey hey.

True, Eastern Europeans still are awesome for the most part.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

How bout them Mennonite women?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Ha. Gotta wonder what some of those dudes, fellas, or whatever, fall to sleep thinking about.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

And then you got truly strange cat like the Stanford Wong what don't just sniff after oriental broad but actually adopt the oriental sur-name for themselfves, hey hey!!!!

Nothing uglier than a Hutterite woman.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    Ha. Gotta wonder what some of those dudes, fellas, or whatever, fall to sleep thinking about.
    They fall asleep wondering what a real pair of milkers feels like.

Lots of Asian women like white dudes... Asian women like gambling more than white women it seems.
    I'd say both of those statements are a 100% accurate.

Gotta say, honest, I never understood the appeal of the oriental broad.
    I'll give you one big reason. Asian women age a whole lot more gracefully.

Thread Information