Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: DRUFF, please confirm that redietz has contacted you about being on PFA radio.

We're looking for some movement here, Druff. The shit has been going on long enough, since last year. He's been stringing everyone along for several months now.

Has Dietz contacted you about being on the show?
    Do you have a date?

A response from you will be much appreciated.

Also, ditz said he sent you his credit score. Have you received ditz' credit score?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-20-2024 at 09:30 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

If Dan doesn't respond to this, he's probably busy trying to answer PM's from some of the 3-4 thousand members constantly identified as reading forum posts.

LOL. Mickey, if you provide a physical address, I'll be sure to mail you a copy. I'll even two-day mail it if you say "Please." Just email me at integritysports@aol.com with a physical address.

Gee, that wasn't hard. Credit score is currently 812, mickey, in case you were wondering.

And I can't believe nobody started a poll. Rob, whatever your deficiencies, you at least have cojones. You should start a poll. Get mickey to contribute his various opinions vis-a-vis me. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by redietz; 03-20-2024 at 12:27 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    LOL. Mickey, if you provide a physical address, I'll be sure to mail you a copy. I'll even two-day mail it if you say "Please." Just email me at integritysports@aol.com with a physical address.

Gee, that wasn't hard. Credit score is currently 812, mickey, in case you were wondering.

And I can't believe nobody started a poll. Rob, whatever your deficiencies, you at least have cojones. You should start a poll. Get mickey to contribute his various opinions vis-a-vis me. Thanks in advance.
    Complete avoidance of the issue.

Demands someone give up their real name+address. This is always part of his deal.

To this day the man has never answered one question of substance.

At this point I'm willing to bet Redietz has lost more than Singer lifetime.

And BTW someone will start that poll once they go to the Library of Congress and realize no one has a copy of "The Tipsy Gypsy" to prove shit.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

All Gyp No Tip
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

We just need Kewl to come in here and deliver the final blow.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    We just need Kewl to come in here and deliver the final blow.
    FraudJ said, " All Gyp not even a tip".

I think he was referring to some experience they had though....RIP

LOL. Mickey, if you provide a physical address, I'll be sure to mail you a copy. I'll even two-day mail it if you say "Please." Just email me at integritysports@aol.com with a physical address. Gee, that wasn't hard. Credit score is currently 812, mickey, in case you were wondering.
    I could care less about your credit score. It's all about whether your word is good for anything. You said you were going to send your credit score to Druff. You said it more than one time.

But you've failed to do so. That means you were lying. Your reputation is going down the drain.

You brought it on yourself. You had a brainstorm that you could catch us with bad credit scores. It turned out different didn't it?

Your brainstorm turned into a brainfart. Fart away, dude.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Credit scores? For people over 60?? If anyone at or beyond that age isn't able to pay CASH for everything, credit scores are irrelevant. Mine's 950 BTW. And I'll prove it as soon as red proves his.

I got over 2000 pm's this morning. Imagine what Dan's dealing with. AQ's still trying to pretend his blathering lies matter. Truth = youth. And that ain't you.

Why do you keep insisting people use integritysports@aol.com email? The DM/PM system here works just fine, no?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL. Mickey, if you provide a physical address, I'll be sure to mail you a copy. I'll even two-day mail it if you say "Please." Just email me at integritysports@aol.com with a physical address. Gee, that wasn't hard. Credit score is currently 812, mickey, in case you were wondering.
    I could care less about your credit score. It's all about whether your word is good for anything. You said you were going to send your credit score to Druff. You said it more than one time.

But you've failed to do so. That means you were lying. Your reputation is going down the drain.

You brought it on yourself. You had a brainstorm that you could catch us with bad credit scores. It turned out different didn't it?

I requested a physical address from Todd and haven't received one. Ask Todd. I don't see the utility in sending something via email that could be faked. I'd rather get the thing notarized and physically sent with a chain of custody.

Go ahead. Argue with that.

I requested a physical address from Todd and haven't received one. Ask Todd. I don't see the utility in sending something via email that could be faked. I'd rather get the thing notarized and physically sent with a chain of custody.

You're a goof's goof. Did your momma beat you with a monk shoe?

Todd is a high profile person. Do you really think he's going to put his physical address out there over the internet? At the very least there is possible identity theft. At worst, poker players are known to carry large sums of money. He would be taking a chance on getting hi-jacked, possibly killed.

It's an unnecessary risk to put ones address out there even if you think you know the person well enough. But I think you know all that. You know Todd is not going to give anyone his physical address. You are using it as a lame excuse for not following through on your promise.

No one here cares about notaries and mail carriers. You can pull up your credit score, take a screenshot, and post it up here. It just has to show the link in the address bar. That's good enough for me and I suspect it's good enough for everyone else.

But I don't care what your credit score is. I just want to see if you are a man of your word. So far you aren't.

Who exactly is going to fake what? You print out something to physically mail so where is the difference? They could receive postal mail from a fake person which is about the same likliehood of someone faking emails. (Unless you're super naive about how such things work...)

I could type up a fake letter, send it to dan druff at this physical mailing address.

Honestly I feel like maybe the PFA show does have a pobox or did.lol

As I was trying to explain to REDietz over at GF, all the notarization might do is add an extra layer of that yes, it is someone named REDietz that is signing and then if there is a statement included to that effect, that the named signer is attesting to that the document is true and accurate.

REDietz is presenting notarization as some kind of magic that makes it so that the document must then be genuine. This is incorrect. At best it just means that a verified signer is attesting that the document is true and accurate. The notary doesn't control whether or not the signer is perjuring himself.
    Last edited by MDawg; 03-21-2024 at 01:29 AM.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Judge Milian The People's Court

"I wouldn't believe a word out of your mouth if your tongue came notarized"

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Why do you keep insisting people use integritysports@aol.com email? The DM/PM system here works just fine, no?
    I know others have already mentioned this but the AOL address is truly the perfect touch.

Todd is a high profile person. Do you really think he's going to put his physical address out there over the internet? At the very least there is possible identity theft. At worst, poker players are known to carry large sums of money. He would be taking a chance on getting hi-jacked, possibly killed.

It's an unnecessary risk to put ones address out there even if you think you know the person well enough. But I think you know all that. You know Todd is not going to give anyone his physical address. You are using it as a lame excuse for not following through on your promise.

No one here cares about notaries and mail carriers. You can pull up your credit score, take a screenshot, and post it up here. It just has to show the link in the address bar. That's good enough for me and I suspect it's good enough for everyone else.

But I don't care what your credit score is. I just want to see if you are a man of your word. So far you aren't.

https://fivejs.com/life-skills-for-k...e-a-phone-book

I'm sorry that "APs" are terrified that giving out a home address or a PO Box will lead to death and destruction. LOL.

Just the other day, I read how hundreds of Americans died from being listed in the white pages, and thousands more had their homes ransacked. Or maybe not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...nbog_ubt-1.JPG

https://fivejs.com/life-skills-for-k...e-a-phone-book

I'm sorry that "APs" are terrified that giving out a home address or a PO Box will lead to death and destruction. LOL.

Just the other day, I read how hundreds of Americans died from being listed in the white pages, and thousands more had their homes ransacked. Or maybe not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...nbog_ubt-1.JPG
    I'm in plenty of directories if thats what you desire. Your analogy is painfully weak.

The fact that you desire this information so bad that you've tried so many times suggests there is something about you that I would rather not see in real life.

There are numerous people I'd meet on here.. Crimm, Mdawg, Axel, MaxPen, probably Singer, jdog.. many others probably but I would never ever meet you. Many of them I might even give my full name to but they'd also be the ones who gave absolutely no shits about that.

You're some sort of weird creep and desires some sort of leverage over people so people will stop calling you out. It has become fairly clear that you're likely not very good at sports betting outside of low EV tournaments. You are not a real person. I don't trust you.

You have nothing to contribute so you constantly compensate by trying to put others down to lower them beneath you. Now why is that.. I could spitball some theories

PFA radio isn’t even a real radio show anyway. It’s really just some random podcast a dude on the internet makes.

Thread Information