Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DRUFF, please confirm that redietz has contacted you about being on PFA radio.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    I don't think courts allow you to strip out all context and present some subset. I say - "They say I killed him." Then you claim I said "I killed him." That is an admission in a court of law? How crappy of an attorney were you?????? lol bro good luck with that theory.
    I've no "theory," and your bullshit above is not a satisfactory rebuttal.

Context was not evident in your original statement.

But I accept the clarification from you that you'd rather eat pussy than suck cock.
    Sure as shit looked like you had a theory on what is "admissible in a court of law". Maybe it is admissible but you're going to also need context.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I see no profit in discussing this further with you.

fini
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Nope. He doesn’t have a “radio” show.
    But it's called Pokerfraudalert Radio. Here's the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...audalert+radio

Also, his shows are archived here. The shows always have a table of contents so you can see if there is anything you are interested in:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/fo...Radio-Archives
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The wiki on MGTOW, I had no idea what it was: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
    I didn't read the whole thing but did a term search on "gay" or "homo" and there is no mention in the article. Certainly not hanging around (and assuming not having sex with) women doesn't make you gay, but it sure the hell is a step in that direction.
    According to the article, since AinQ admits to preferring the company of women, he would be the last person MGTOW would want in their membership.

Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    Certainly not hanging around (and assuming not having sex with) women doesn't make you gay, but it sure the hell is a step in that direction.
    According to the article, since AinQ admits to preferring the company of women, he would be the last person MGTOW would want in their membership.
    As for whom he has sex with: is a country boy?

Could be he loves ewe.
    What, Me Worry?

The wiki on MGTOW, I had no idea what it was: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way
    I didn't read the whole thing but did a term search on "gay" or "homo" and there is no mention in the article. Certainly not hanging around (and assuming not having sex with) women doesn't make you gay, but it sure the hell is a step in that direction.
    I could annoyingly categorize the various groups of men I stereotype and have little desire to socialize. I'm not suggesting I'm a ladies man or anything close. I just tend to seek out female companionship. I like nerd friends but I'm too jaded or something to really relate to them.

I hadn't really heard of MGTOW though. Seems like those bitter guys. I've known some of them. I've never been bitter towards women though so never related to these types. I sure don't feel like I was rejected. I passed up on so much interest.. god wish I had it in a bottle for these years.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Seems like those bitter guys. I've known some of them. I've never been bitter towards women though so never related to these types. I sure don't feel like I was rejected. I passed up on so much interest.. god wish I had it in a bottle for these years.
    I know of one friend who I think would fall into that category. Ex-wife messed him up bad, pretty sure he's bitter and asexual now.
    I think whether you're married or not, you will be haunted by all the lovin you passed up. I'm sure it seemed like the right thing at the time... lol

Tasha / Nathan claims to be asexual.

WGTOW?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

You're finally out of the closet: feel better now?
    Ever since I started interacting with AinQ, I have gotten a gay vibe. In real life my gaydar is pretty damn accurate. I am not sure how that translates to just interreacting on a forum. I also don't really care.

I also get the same gay vibe from Rob. And trust me, being married for decades and kids and all that doesn't mean a thing. I care even less about Rob.
    lol you got me. yea, strong gay vibe.

It is funny how much of victim you love to play then you're so quick to start up gay stuff as some sort of insult.

Honestly I don't even think it matters but if you want to run with it go ahead. I'd still rather be gay than live some crazy ass decades long carefully crafted bullshit existence which is really just a constant craving of legitimacy.
    Sorry Bro, I was just making a joke, I didn't mean to brand you forever as a Miata Man.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Remember when the term “metrosexual” was a thing?
    I do enjoy me some shopping and fashion. Back in the Day, My now-wife wanted me to pick out and judge all her nights out on the town wear. We probably did that once every few weeks for years.

I'll also grab a jackhammer and bust-up some concert and rocks, use a table saw (with no goggles, even) grow a garden, drive 140+, fish hanging off a cliff without any safety measures, and I'll toss a punch if necessary.
    Obviously, I am Axel Fabulous and can hang with chicks.
    I don't own a surfboard or any anel lube, beads and Whippets,
    I'm fairly certain I wouldn't enjoy getting pounded in the ass/pounding some guy in the ass or doing any man cuddling.

I Dislike Celine Dion and Barbra Streisand, but I absolutely wanted to free Britney.

you will be haunted by all the lovin you passed up. I'm sure it seemed like the right thing at the time... lol
    I still remember the time in high school. I was really into this hot chick who was into me, but I fucked up and I was caught "flirting" with her BFF (chicks, unlike guys, it doesn't take much to turn them off)

Anyway, We planned a big overnight party at this other chick's house and the chick I liked was coming. This was my chance to reconnect and get it in. There was this other chick who was cute, but nowhere near the level of the one I liked. She was all over me at the party and we ended up in the bedroom getting ready for some fuckin, but just then, I heard my main chick outside the door so I quickly disbanded that situation.

Of course, they talked and that fucked me.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    we ended up in the bedroom getting ready for some fuckin, but just then, I heard my main chick outside the door so I quickly disbanded that situation. ... Of course, they talked and that fucked me.
    The underdeveloped game of the young man. Then you got older and realized you should have just banged her friend, because this would have made you more appealing as an alpha male. Then she would have lost her mind trying to steal you from her friend. Let us refer to the MGTOW ideology which speaks a bit on this issue:

At the center of MGTOW ideology is the notion of male separatism and the belief that society has been corrupted by feminism. MGTOW groups are misogynist and anti-feminist, believing that feminism has made women dangerous to men, and that male self-preservation requires dissociating completely from women. Like other manosphere groups, they believe there is systemic gynocentric bias against men in society, including double standards in gender roles and bias against men in family courts. MGTOW endorse the belief shared by other manosphere groups that women follow a similar pattern in dating and marriage: young and attractive women are promiscuous and engage in "hypergamy", having sex with numerous men and abandoning a man if a "higher-value" man shows interest. They believe women gravitate towards "alpha men" who are attractive but mistreat them, reinforcing the ideology of feminism. According to MGTOW, as women begin to age, they settle down with "beta males" who provide for them financially, but to whom they deny sex, sometimes engaging in extramarital sex with more attractive men; these relationships ultimately lead to divorce, in which the women will be favored by the courts due to what MGTOW call female privilege.

I mean they do make a couple good points in there. But unfortunately I enjoy the company of women quite a bit.

Obviously, I am Axel Fabulous
    And AWolf gets on MDawg for tooting his own horn occasionally?
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Women fare better in child custody cases because of biology.

All the guy does is spurt sperm and wait nine months; the woman's body and mentation in contrast go through massive changes during the nine months, and when the kid pops out there is a powerful physical and psychological bond between the child and mother; meanwhile the guy is betting sports and has no such connection.

As the child develops the mother typically does most of the day in, day out chores of parenting while the guy bets sports.

So yeah, when the issue of child custody arises the key question is "Who has actually done most of the day to day parenting?" and that typically favors the mother.

Seems fair to me.
    What, Me Worry?

I'll toss a punch if necessary.
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  95.9 KB

Women fare better in child custody cases because of biology.

All the guy does is spurt sperm and wait nine months; the woman's body and mentation in contrast go through massive changes during the nine months, and when the kid pops out there is a powerful physical and psychological bond between the child and mother; meanwhile the guy is betting sports and has no such connection.

As the child develops the mother typically does most of the day in, day out chores of parenting while the guy bets sports.

So yeah, when the issue of child custody arises the key question is "Who has actually done most of the day to day parenting?" and that typically favors the mother.

Seems fair to me.
    All things equal I strongly.believe the woman makes the better and more important parent of the 2. So yea.. bias away.

He contacted me in early March and said he would come on.

We do not have anything scheduled yet, but I would be glad to make time for an interview with him.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We do not have anything scheduled yet, but I would be glad to make time for an interview with him.
    Just a short 5 months to get redietz off the dime.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'll come on too.

Take a guess on which of us will actually do it....and who'll attract more listeners.

UNKewlJ on any sort of live broadcast - the resulting torrential flood of illogic contradictions and lies would be most entertaining.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Thread Information