Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Todd is a high profile person. Do you really think he's going to put his physical address out there over the internet? At the very least there is possible identity theft. At worst, poker players are known to carry large sums of money. He would be taking a chance on getting hi-jacked, possibly killed.

It's an unnecessary risk to put ones address out there even if you think you know the person well enough. But I think you know all that. You know Todd is not going to give anyone his physical address. You are using it as a lame excuse for not following through on your promise.

No one here cares about notaries and mail carriers. You can pull up your credit score, take a screenshot, and post it up here. It just has to show the link in the address bar. That's good enough for me and I suspect it's good enough for everyone else.

But I don't care what your credit score is. I just want to see if you are a man of your word. So far you aren't.

https://fivejs.com/life-skills-for-k...e-a-phone-book

I'm sorry that "APs" are terrified that giving out a home address or a PO Box will lead to death and destruction. LOL.

Just the other day, I read how hundreds of Americans died from being listed in the white pages, and thousands more had their homes ransacked. Or maybe not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...nbog_ubt-1.JPG
I'm in plenty of directories if thats what you desire. Your analogy is painfully weak.

The fact that you desire this information so bad that you've tried so many times suggests there is something about you that I would rather not see in real life.

There are numerous people I'd meet on here.. Crimm, Mdawg, Axel, MaxPen, probably Singer, jdog.. many others probably but I would never ever meet you. Many of them I might even give my full name to but they'd also be the ones who gave absolutely no shits about that.

You're some sort of weird creep and desires some sort of leverage over people so people will stop calling you out. It has become fairly clear that you're likely not very good at sports betting outside of low EV tournaments. You are not a real person. I don't trust you.

You have nothing to contribute so you constantly compensate by trying to put others down to lower them beneath you. Now why is that.. I could spitball some theories

You should probably start a poll. Just a suggestion.