Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DRUFF, please confirm that redietz has contacted you about being on PFA radio.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    PFA radio isn’t even a real radio show anyway. It’s really just some random podcast a dude on the internet makes.
    Radio/Podcast... whatever.

Todd is actually a talented talk show host, he has a clever sense of humor and sounds good. I'm surprised he doesn't have way more listeners.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Account sounds like he’s probably one of those MGTOW dudes.
    More women have come over to see my place then men. 2 dudes. 5 women although one is my sister. I know the only single mother in the condo actually. She tries to hang out with me every day. I don't mind. I much prefer the company of women. I find men irritating in general.

I had to google what that even is.

I know you guys care so I share.
    That's called being gay.

Condos
    Suck.Well, kind of. I own a townhouse and I love it, but for me, I think I would rather have bought a house. I'm thinking of selling, but who knows, I'll probably just rent it out, or just maintain it.

Redietz, now why don't you tell me what is so great about your house?
    There is a 92 year old Robert Earl Dietz registered as living at the address redietz listed here. redietz lives with his parents.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    PFA radio isn’t even a real radio show anyway. It’s really just some random podcast a dude on the internet makes.

Todd is actually a talented talk show host, he has a clever sense of humor and sounds good. I'm surprised he doesn't have way more listeners.
    Druff's radio show, with 1000 subscribers, recently qualified for monetization on youtube.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Nope. He doesn’t have a “radio” show.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Redietz, now why don't you tell me what is so great about your house?
    There is a 92 year old Robert Earl Dietz registered as living at the address redietz listed here. redietz lives with his parents.
    If buried in the backyard counts then he's still living there....RIP
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Account sounds like he’s probably one of those MGTOW dudes.
    More women have come over to see my place then men. 2 dudes. 5 women although one is my sister. I know the only single mother in the condo actually. She tries to hang out with me every day. I don't mind. I much prefer the company of women. I find men irritating in general.

I had to google what that even is.

I know you guys care so I share.
    That's called being gay.
    They're on the lookout for me. Scouring their friends lists for AiQ.

At least I don't have to talk about sports, cars, or whine about liberals around them. Happy to be gay.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Druff's radio show, with 1000 subscribers, recently qualified for monetization on youtube.
    Yeah, I saw something about that on Twitter. I don't understand or know what that means for him going forward.

God bless him, it's a hobby he seems to love, and it might bring in some well-deserved income. I have been telling him for years he should be monetizing the sites.

Happy to be gay.
    You're finally out of the closet: feel better now?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Happy to be gay.
    Ever since I started interacting with AinQ, I have gotten a gay vibe. In real life my gaydar is pretty damn accurate. I am not sure how that translates to just interreacting on a forum. I also don't really care.

I also get the same gay vibe from Rob. And trust me, being married for decades and kids and all that doesn't mean a thing. I care even less about Rob.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

FWIW I cast no aspersions at AiQ or anyone else for being gay; it just caught me by surprise to see him type it on the forum.

OK kids, carry on...
    What, Me Worry?

He is very talented. In fact since cutting the cord on cable TV I listen to his show & lurk his PFA site for a lot of my news & find I am better informed now than I ever was by the MSM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Happy to be gay.
    Ever since I started interacting with AinQ, I have gotten a gay vibe. In real life my gaydar is pretty damn accurate. I am not sure how that translates to just interreacting on a forum. I also don't really care.

I also get the same gay vibe from Rob. And trust me, being married for decades and kids and all that doesn't mean a thing. I care even less about Rob.
    lol you got me. yea, strong gay vibe.

It is funny how much of victim you love to play then you're so quick to start up gay stuff as some sort of insult.

Honestly I don't even think it matters but if you want to run with it go ahead. I'd still rather be gay than live some crazy ass decades long carefully crafted bullshit existence which is really just a constant craving of legitimacy.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

FWIW I cast no aspersions at AiQ or anyone else for being gay; it just caught me by surprise to see him type it on the forum.

OK kids, carry on...
    Shitty weed shit for brains read the full context. I said if hanging around women and not having to listen about sportsball/cars/MAGA is gay then I'm gay. However you want to define gay knock yourself out.

Remember when the term “metrosexual” was a thing?

Shitty weed shit for brains read the full context. I said if hanging around women and not having to listen about sportsball/cars/MAGA is gay then I'm gay. However you want to define gay knock yourself out.
    That is NOT what you wrote.

I took you at your word.

You wrote: "At least I don't have to talk about sports, cars, or whine about liberals around them. Happy to be gay."

In a court of law that is called "an admission, i.e.that you are "happy to be gay."

Nothing wrong with it...let the truth set you free.

And leave the weed out of it, fuckwit.

OK, now you need to PROVE you aren't gay...two can play at your stupid little games.
    What, Me Worry?

I can confirm AIQ is metrosexual.

That is NOT what you wrote.

I took you at your word.

You wrote: "At least I don't have to talk about sports, cars, or whine about liberals around them. Happy to be gay."

In a court of law that is called "an admission, i.e.that you are "happy to be gay."

Nothing wrong with it...let the truth set you free.

And leave the weed out of it, fuckwit.

OK, now you need to PROVE you aren't gay...two can play at your stupid little games.
    It was a sarcastic response to Axel. If you don't have his quote in there then you're just playing contextual games by selective editing.

Whatever. I admittedly spent too much time being defensive as is.

I don't think courts allow you to strip out all context and present some subset.

I say - "They say I killed him."

Then you claim I said "I killed him."
    That is an admission in a court of law?

How crappy of an attorney were you?????? lol bro good luck with that theory.

I don't think courts allow you to strip out all context and present some subset. I say - "They say I killed him." Then you claim I said "I killed him." That is an admission in a court of law? How crappy of an attorney were you?????? lol bro good luck with that theory.
    I've no "theory," and your bullshit above is not a satisfactory rebuttal.

Context was not evident in your original statement.

But I accept the clarification from you that you'd rather eat pussy than suck cock.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information