Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DRUFF, please confirm that redietz has contacted you about being on PFA radio.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Todd is a high profile person. Do you really think he's going to put his physical address out there over the internet? At the very least there is possible identity theft. At worst, poker players are known to carry large sums of money. He would be taking a chance on getting hi-jacked, possibly killed.

It's an unnecessary risk to put ones address out there even if you think you know the person well enough. But I think you know all that. You know Todd is not going to give anyone his physical address. You are using it as a lame excuse for not following through on your promise.

No one here cares about notaries and mail carriers. You can pull up your credit score, take a screenshot, and post it up here. It just has to show the link in the address bar. That's good enough for me and I suspect it's good enough for everyone else.

But I don't care what your credit score is. I just want to see if you are a man of your word. So far you aren't.

https://fivejs.com/life-skills-for-k...e-a-phone-book

I'm sorry that "APs" are terrified that giving out a home address or a PO Box will lead to death and destruction. LOL.

Just the other day, I read how hundreds of Americans died from being listed in the white pages, and thousands more had their homes ransacked. Or maybe not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...nbog_ubt-1.JPG
    I'm in plenty of directories if thats what you desire. Your analogy is painfully weak.

The fact that you desire this information so bad that you've tried so many times suggests there is something about you that I would rather not see in real life.

There are numerous people I'd meet on here.. Crimm, Mdawg, Axel, MaxPen, probably Singer, jdog.. many others probably but I would never ever meet you. Many of them I might even give my full name to but they'd also be the ones who gave absolutely no shits about that.

You're some sort of weird creep and desires some sort of leverage over people so people will stop calling you out. It has become fairly clear that you're likely not very good at sports betting outside of low EV tournaments. You are not a real person. I don't trust you.

You have nothing to contribute so you constantly compensate by trying to put others down to lower them beneath you. Now why is that.. I could spitball some theories

You should probably start a poll. Just a suggestion.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

I requested a physical address from Todd and haven't received one. Ask Todd. I don't see the utility in sending something via email that could be faked. I'd rather get the thing notarized and physically sent with a chain of custody.

Go ahead. Argue with that.
    Todd is a high profile person. Do you really think he's going to put his physical address out there over the internet? At the very least there is possible identity theft. At worst, poker players are known to carry large sums of money. He would be taking a chance on getting hi-jacked, possibly killed.

It's an unnecessary risk to put ones address out there even if you think you know the person well enough. But I think you know all that. You know Todd is not going to give anyone his physical address. You are using it as a lame excuse for not following through on your promise.

No one here cares about notaries and mail carriers. You can pull up your credit score, take a screenshot, and post it up here. It just has to show the link in the address bar. That's good enough for me and I suspect it's good enough for everyone else.

But I don't care what your credit score is. I just want to see if you are a man of your word. So far you aren't.

https://fivejs.com/life-skills-for-k...e-a-phone-book

I'm sorry that "APs" are terrified that giving out a home address or a PO Box will lead to death and destruction. LOL.

Just the other day, I read how hundreds of Americans died from being listed in the white pages, and thousands more had their homes ransacked. Or maybe not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleph...nbog_ubt-1.JPG
    It ain't just "AP's" that don't put out information over the internet, dimwit. Probably 90% of the public don't do it. When you posted your address in Johnson Shitty, Tennessee I thought what a dumb son of a bitch you are. Totally unnecessary risk. When you did that you posted a big sign on the internet that says "ROB ME!" That's your biz, dum fuck, but don't expect that everyone else is going to follow your imbecillic lead.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-23-2024 at 01:30 PM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You should probably start a poll. Just a suggestion.

If you want a poll then YOU should start it. Just a suggestion.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Redietz never even considered APs likely have large amounts of money sitting around. He just wants leverage online.

The poll thing is just another product if being a nutbar.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Redietz never even considered APs likely have large amounts of money sitting around. He just wants leverage online.

You should probably buy a home with those large amounts of money. Real estate is a good investment some places.

You should probably buy a home with those large amounts of money. Real estate is a good investment some places.
    Why would you assume he doesn't own a home?

Originally Posted by smurgerburger View Post

Because he never managed to get one on his own himself. Hell Red has senior buried in the backyard and Red is cashing his social security checks still.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

Bought a condo with cash in a very hip area of town just recently.

The question is should I buy another? It may or may not be for cash... (depends on whether I liquidate other assets)

My concern is the areas running out of water. I don't need to explain why but I'm not going to buy a house around Phoenix, LV, and other areas to a lesser extent. Probably keep it in the same state but not necessarily same city. No places on the East Coast and no places close to the coast period.

Home insurance is already becoming hard to obtain in many areas. Inflation keeps going up. Rebuilding isn't going to be cheap. Housing in strategic locations seems like a good plan. No bumfuck TN methville places.

Hard assets (is that right word?) make me feel better than the stock market. Returns may not be as high but I don't really need that much money - just a study supply for a comfortable middle class existence.

My current place I just purchased is right next to a medical school of a flagship school and some other areas. I look out during the day when the parking lot has thinned out. Lots of benzes and mercedes. The higher demand means always higher prices which keeps out all the people looking to save a few hundred in rent. Not everyone can readily come up with $500.

I'm having a $9,000 bed installed. Murphy beds aren't cheap. Everything else in the condo is.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Because he never managed to get one on his own himself. Hell Red has senior buried in the backyard and Red is cashing his social security checks still.
    When you dig deep into the world of degenerate gambling it would really blow a lot of people away. I was just hanging out with an old friend who was deep in gambling/poker scene in town for past ~15 years. We came to a realization how fucked up and dysfunctional people are in these groups. Leaving turned off phones behind to help guarantee the tab. Just dumb little shit. There are 100s if not 1000s of games going off and people just don't see that shit ever. It is different when you are a pro-gamerunner and seek these people out. We were a bit embarrassed in some ways. Just sitting there thinking about old times and the endless fucked up shit. These guys like Red - just a lifelong tale of losing money at gambling. Always some hustle. Dead dad's SS checks wouldn't even register on the radar. Then we heard the rumors about what Kewl did to his ex ... what is true and what isn't?

The question is should I buy another? It may or may not be for cash... (depends on whether I liquidate other assets)

My concern is the areas running out of water. I don't need to explain why but I'm not going to buy a house around Phoenix, LV, and other areas to a lesser extent. Probably keep it in the same state but not necessarily same city. No places on the East Coast and no places close to the coast period.

Home insurance is already becoming hard to obtain in many areas. Inflation keeps going up. Rebuilding isn't going to be cheap. Housing in strategic locations seems like a good plan. No bumfuck TN methville places.

Hard assets (is that right word?) make me feel better than the stock market. Returns may not be as high but I don't really need that much money - just a study supply for a comfortable middle class existence.

My current place I just purchased is right next to a medical school of a flagship school and some other areas. I look out during the day when the parking lot has thinned out. Lots of benzes and mercedes. The higher demand means always higher prices which keeps out all the people looking to save a few hundred in rent. Not everyone can readily come up with $500.

I'm having a $9,000 bed installed. Murphy beds aren't cheap. Everything else in the condo is.
    Imagine....someone bragging about a $9000 bed in the decade we're in..... Gee, isn't it well-known that people who brag about their possessions, money, and other such "stuff" really are broke without hope?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Imagine....someone bragging about a $9000 bed in the decade we're in..... Gee, isn't it well-known that people who brag about their possessions, money, and other such "stuff" really are broke without hope?

I'm not sure if you are trolling me or if this is a reference I am missing. I also said the rest of my apartment is cheap. HOA is cheap. No pool. No gym. The bed isn't fancy but I'm just saying if I want to spend $9k on a bed, I can and I will. It is exactly what I want.

Red won't believe me anyway so IDGAF. I'm just bringing it up for Red's benefit.

I really don't think I've done well in life but the average American has worked 10x what I have and is likely not in as good of financial shape. Had I just used my college education and a standard career path I'd have far more as far as assets.

Name:  IMG1652201011140353112.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  24.4 KB

It really is posts like these that make this forum great.

Classic

I'm not sure if you are trolling me or if this is a reference I am missing. I also said the rest of my apartment is cheap. HOA is cheap. No pool. No gym. The bed isn't fancy but I'm just saying if I want to spend $9k on a bed, I can and I will. It is exactly what I want.

Red won't believe me anyway so IDGAF. I'm just bringing it up for Red's benefit.

I really don't think I've done well in life but the average American has worked 10x what I have and is likely not in as good of financial shape. Had I just used my college education and a standard career path I'd have far more as far as assets.
    The only reason I posted that you should buy real estate is that you said, "...AP's likely have large amounts of money sitting around." That was a red alert. Most people would have written, "...APs likely have large amounts of money sitting around the house" or "their house." But you made an auto-decision to not write that. So I thought I'd throw a response out there that might lead you to clarify where you have your "large sums of money" sitting around.

Nothing wrong with an apartment, as Seinfeld might say. I might be downsizing myself in the next few years. Maybe, maybe not.

For the record, I can't knock the 9K bed. I know someone who paid more 20 years ago, so it would likely be 20K in today's dollars.

The only reason I posted that you should buy real estate is that you said, "...AP's likely have large amounts of money sitting around." That was a red alert. Most people would have written, "...APs likely have large amounts of money sitting around the house" or "their house." But you made an auto-decision to not write that. So I thought I'd throw a response out there that might lead you to clarify where you have your "large sums of money" sitting around.

Nothing wrong with an apartment, as Seinfeld might say. I might be downsizing myself in the next few years. Maybe, maybe not.

For the record, I can't knock the 9K bed. I know someone who paid more 20 years ago, so it would likely be 20K in today's dollars.
    I hope you've known someone who has spent more. I'm sure I have - I just have no clue what they paid or whom all it'd be. funny. "I've known someone once who had a nicer bed." Stop and think how goofy of an insult that is.

"red-alert"? Condo isn't an apartment. I guess you are suggesting I would want a house? lol. I already have a place with a huge yard off the grid type place. I thought we were talking about investments.

Why exactly do I want a house? lol. More maintenance to worry about. A premium for utility I don't want or need. Harder to turn it into cash-flow if I desire. I got a dead-bolt on the largest closet. I can put my important things in it and have this whole place ready to airbnb in 15 minutes. I want my place minimalist.

Nah - I think I'll stick with condos.

I'm not bragging much. Again - I don't think I did very well in life. I'm just loling at Red floundering around thinking everyone on here needs a few grand to be staked in some low EV sports picking tournaments.

Red, did ya ever stop to think maybe I don't keep all my money in my house and thats why I worded it as such? Did ya ever?

Fkin genius.

Get back to your goddam cum-stained comic book collection you wannabe gangster associate nerd. You probably keep a bb gun loaded at all time for the robbers.

When you are a known gambler you don't have to have a large stash of cash in your house or car for a hijacker to think you do.

Condos are great because you can get them right next to places to eat and such. A lot harder to do with houses. Me being a not fat-ass I don't mind walking places. I might spend $25 on breakfast with a great fruit bowl but I don't mind. Half the time I'm too busy life-coaching Kewl to buy groceries. Either live in the sticks or live in the city proper. 24 hour coffeeshop right next door. Go in there and see college students. A nice little vibe. Why would a single man want to buy a house with equivalent amenities. 2x as much $$. Property taxes. Can't rent it out if I decide to not hang around town. Too much stuff to furnish it. Things break I have to fix. If you want a reasonably priced house you have to go to the burbs or at least in some neighborhood. 2 bed/bath. Built in 2006.

Biggest downside is the electrical work needing to be done for my car. Second to that is I'm not sure about drilling holes into the floor if I wanted to bolt in a safe. lol. So I probably never will.

Redietz, now why don't you tell me what is so great about your house?

Friends come over. I got a parking spot for them gated. Can walk to a bar 2 mins away. The one with good food or neighborhood bar. So glad I moved here TBH. Sure not missing casino life.

The best thing about a condo is being able to leave for extended periods of time without arranging for ongoing maintenance as it's all taken care of by association maintenance. Maybe just leave a key with a trusted person in case interior access is needed for some unforeseen water emergency.

2 or 3 condos in various places beats a suburban estate any day in my opinion.

Account sounds like he’s probably one of those MGTOW dudes.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Account sounds like he’s probably one of those MGTOW dudes.
    More women have come over to see my place then men. 2 dudes. 5 women although one is my sister. I know the only single mother in the condo actually. She tries to hang out with me every day. I don't mind. I much prefer the company of women. I find men irritating in general.

I had to google what that even is.

I know you guys care so I share.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    LOL. Mickey, if you provide a physical address, I'll be sure to mail you a copy. I'll even two-day mail it if you say "Please." Just email me at integritysports@aol.com with a physical address.

Gee, that wasn't hard. Credit score is currently 812, mickey, in case you were wondering.

And I can't believe nobody started a poll. Rob, whatever your deficiencies, you at least have cojones. You should start a poll. Get mickey to contribute his various opinions vis-a-vis me. Thanks in advance.
    Why do you keep insisting people use integritysports@aol.com email? The DM/PM system here works just fine, no?
    I know others have already mentioned this but the AOL address is truly the perfect touch.
    My first email was something along the lines of Kid86ed@aol.com

Thread Information