Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No longer bothered by Boz's insults of me. :)

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Nor should you ever be bothered by anything I say.

You should be bothered by what the people you THINK are your friends are saying about you. Especially that pervert that told you the joke about the bingo dauber. He is the one laughing behind your back and was in on it when we offered to pay to fly you to Vegas to take an IQ test. We were all making fun of you and wanted to side bet on the result. Somewhere around 70 was a general consensus.

But in your retarded fantasy world people on these forums are your “friends and enemies”. What a fucking moron, as your dad told your mammy before he ran off….the best part of you ran down her leg.

Now go vote for Biden again retard, he obviously changed your life for the better.

Oh yeah, I'm so stupid that I saw right through your planned set up to have me look like an immature tattletale who couldn't fight my own battles and even you acknowledged being surprised I figured right off the bat that you were planning to set me up.
    Black people have had many generations to evolve natural defenses against the tricks of the white man in America.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Just as lions and wolves identify, attack and feast on the weakest member of the herd, so do gamblin' men.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post

You should be bothered by what the people you THINK are your friends are saying about you. Especially that pervert that told you the joke about the bingo dauber. He is the one laughing behind your back and was in on it when we offered to pay to fly you to Vegas to take an IQ test. We were all making fun of you and wanted to side bet on the result. Somewhere around 70 was a general consensus.

But in your retarded fantasy world people on these forums are your “friends and enemies”. What a fucking moron, as your dad told your mammy before he ran off….the best part of you ran down her leg.

Now go vote for Biden again retard, he obviously changed your life for the better.

Oh yeah, I'm so stupid that I saw right through your planned set up to have me look like an immature tattletale who couldn't fight my own battles and even you acknowledged being surprised I figured right off the bat that you were planning to set me up.
    Black people have had many generations to evolve natural defenses against the tricks of the white man in America.
    Food Stamp and section 8.

Now, I have freely admitted I have thought certain people on the Internet were my Friends when they weren't. For instance, a guy named Movielover and I had nice conversations about Get Him To The Greek movie. He stopped visiting the GHTTG Board and I assumed he just lost interest in the movie and left that Board.

On another Board, I was being attacked and Movielover visited. I thought,"Oh good, Movielover is going to defend me against my Attackers because we're Friends." Surprise surprise, Movielover attacked me too saying something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan.. Karen Nathan and I had nice conversations on the Get Him To The Greek board until I realized she had a creepy obsession with the movie. She begun to turn me off the movie and I permanently left the GHTTG board. She's a Creepy Poster."

I was SHOCKED that Movielover turned on me and attacked me too as I honestly did think that we were Friends. I just maturely said something like,"I thought Movielover and I were Friends, judging by the nice conversations we had about GHTTG Movie. I'm stunned he turned on me and attacked me too." Posters responded something like,"You thought you and Movielover were Friends because of nice conversations you had about GHTTG Movie? That's not Friendship, that's polite small talk! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Movielover added "There is definitely something wrong with Karen Nathan. I didn't even know she thought we were Friends until today. I can't believe she thought we were Friends because we had nice conversations about Get Him To The Greek movie."

So, I learned that not everybody I have nice conversations on the Internet with is my Friend.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Now, I have freely admitted I have thought certain people on the Internet were my Friends when they weren't. For instance, a guy named Movielover and I had nice conversations about Get Him To The Greek movie. He stopped visiting the GHTTG Board and I assumed he just lost interest in the movie and left that Board.

On another Board, I was being attacked and Movielover visited. I thought,"Oh good, Movielover is going to defend me against my Attackers because we're Friends." Surprise surprise, Movielover attacked me too saying something like,"I don't blame you guys one bit for attacking Karen Nathan.. Karen Nathan and I had nice conversations on the Get Him To The Greek board until I realized she had a creepy obsession with the movie. She begun to turn me off the movie and I permanently left the GHTTG board. She's a Creepy Poster."

I was SHOCKED that Movielover turned on me and attacked me too as I honestly did think that we were Friends. I just maturely said something like,"I thought Movielover and I were Friends, judging by the nice conversations we had about GHTTG Movie. I'm stunned he turned on me and attacked me too." Posters responded something like,"You thought you and Movielover were Friends because of nice conversations you had about GHTTG Movie? That's not Friendship, that's polite small talk! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Movielover added "There is definitely something wrong with Karen Nathan. I didn't even know she thought we were Friends until today. I can't believe she thought we were Friends because we had nice conversations about Get Him To The Greek movie."

So, I learned that not everybody I have nice conversations on the Internet with is my Friend.
    You're as stupid and ignorant as kew is. You actually believe forum posting is the meaning of life.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

You're as stupid and ignorant as kew is. You actually believe forum posting is the meaning of life.
    I'll admit that I'm STILL upset about Movielover turning on me and attacking me too and this happened 14 years ago! Movielover most likely forgot about me on 2010 when this happened, but I'm STILL upset.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information