I used to be extremely bothered by Boz's insults of me when I thought we were Friends and was wondering why my Friend was saying these awful things about me. Boz said something like,"I was never your Friend, I was just tolerant of you until you cussed out BBB who is my Friend, and that's when I completely turned on you." I no longer get bothered by Boz's insults since we were never Friends.

I will say Boz TRIED to act like my Friend when I was having trouble on another Website and spoke about my troubles on this Website. Boz said something like,"Tell me us the Website name and we can sign up there and kick their asses for you. We can help you out." I immediately saw red flags. Boz is my Enemy and he at the time had a signature that was cussing me out. WHY would I think he wanted to HELP me? I refused to give out the other Website's name and Boz said something like,"I wasn't trying to help out Tasha. I was planning for her to tell us the Website name and for that other Website to think she was an immature tattletale who couldn't fight her own battles. I'm surprised she refused to fall for my trap. I'm not saying she's smarter than I thought, but I'll say she's not as dumb as I thought she was."