Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
Nor should you ever be bothered by anything I say.

You should be bothered by what the people you THINK are your friends are saying about you. Especially that pervert that told you the joke about the bingo dauber. He is the one laughing behind your back and was in on it when we offered to pay to fly you to Vegas to take an IQ test. We were all making fun of you and wanted to side bet on the result. Somewhere around 70 was a general consensus.

But in your retarded fantasy world people on these forums are your “friends and enemies”. What a fucking moron, as your dad told your mammy before he ran off….the best part of you ran down her leg.

Now go vote for Biden again retard, he obviously changed your life for the better.

Oh yeah, I'm so stupid that I saw right through your planned set up to have me look like an immature tattletale who couldn't fight my own battles and even you acknowledged being surprised I figured right off the bat that you were planning to set me up.
Black people have had many generations to evolve natural defenses against the tricks of the white man in America.