Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No longer bothered by Boz's insults of me. :)

I used to be extremely bothered by Boz's insults of me when I thought we were Friends and was wondering why my Friend was saying these awful things about me. Boz said something like,"I was never your Friend, I was just tolerant of you until you cussed out BBB who is my Friend, and that's when I completely turned on you." I no longer get bothered by Boz's insults since we were never Friends.

I will say Boz TRIED to act like my Friend when I was having trouble on another Website and spoke about my troubles on this Website. Boz said something like,"Tell me us the Website name and we can sign up there and kick their asses for you. We can help you out." I immediately saw red flags. Boz is my Enemy and he at the time had a signature that was cussing me out. WHY would I think he wanted to HELP me? I refused to give out the other Website's name and Boz said something like,"I wasn't trying to help out Tasha. I was planning for her to tell us the Website name and for that other Website to think she was an immature tattletale who couldn't fight her own battles. I'm surprised she refused to fall for my trap. I'm not saying she's smarter than I thought, but I'll say she's not as dumb as I thought she was."
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

This is the post of someone who is indeed very bothered by Boz's insults.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I used to be extremely bothered by Boz's insults of me when I thought we were Friends and was wondering why my Friend was saying these awful things about me. Boz said something like,"I was never your Friend, I was just tolerant of you until you cussed out BBB who is my Friend, and that's when I completely turned on you." I no longer get bothered by Boz's insults since we were never Friends.

I will say Boz TRIED to act like my Friend when I was having trouble on another Website and spoke about my troubles on this Website. Boz said something like,"Tell me us the Website name and we can sign up there and kick their asses for you. We can help you out." I immediately saw red flags. Boz is my Enemy and he at the time had a signature that was cussing me out. WHY would I think he wanted to HELP me? I refused to give out the other Website's name and Boz said something like,"I wasn't trying to help out Tasha. I was planning for her to tell us the Website name and for that other Website to think she was an immature tattletale who couldn't fight her own battles. I'm surprised she refused to fall for my trap. I'm not saying she's smarter than I thought, but I'll say she's not as dumb as I thought she was."
    Don't you have some fried chicken joint floors to shit on or something?
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

I for one find it outrageous that ANYONE would deign to flame or mock you, Tasha, especially given your claim of autism.

How very unseemly.

But if you want to win Boz over, there's two words you need to remember: "crotch shots."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by ilovebigknockers View Post
    Nope, used to be bothered by Boz's insults, don't care anymore.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3420737/

With all sincerity, namaste, Karen.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I for one find it outrageous that ANYONE would deign to flame or mock you, Tasha, especially given your claim of autism.

How very unseemly.

But if you want to win Boz over, there's two words you need to remember: "crotch shots."
    That idiot's autistic....on top of being a retard and mental midget? Next thing you'll say is she's black.

Yes, I already admitted multiple times that I have Autism. You linking to an intensive and in-depth Autism Report would have made sense if I DIDN'T already admit I have Autism and had said something like,"Karen, are you sure you don't have this?"

This is surely what JayZ was talking about when he said
    “Ladies is pimps too, go and brush your shoulders off.”

Yes, I already admitted multiple times that I have Autism. You linking to an intensive and in-depth Autism Report would have made sense if I DIDN'T already admit I have Autism and had said something like,"Karen, are you sure you don't have this?"
    The article appears to be about meditation helping persons with autism. Ha.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

Don't you have some fried chicken joint floors to shit on or something?
    Considering the illiteracy and the emoji it appears she has resorted to carrying signs with her for when “accidents” occur out of courtesy for the employees.

Name:  IMG_2213.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  313.5 KB

It was about doing yoga as a treatment. That's why he used the word namaste.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

Boz, that recent post you posted would have bothered me in say 2019 when I thought you and I were Friends, but now I don't care anymore since you and I aren't Friends.

Nor should you ever be bothered by anything I say.

You should be bothered by what the people you THINK are your friends are saying about you. Especially that pervert that told you the joke about the bingo dauber. He is the one laughing behind your back and was in on it when we offered to pay to fly you to Vegas to take an IQ test. We were all making fun of you and wanted to side bet on the result. Somewhere around 70 was a general consensus.

But in your retarded fantasy world people on these forums are your “friends and enemies”. What a fucking moron, as your dad told your mammy before he ran off….the best part of you ran down her leg.

Now go vote for Biden again retard, he obviously changed your life for the better.

Her IQ is above 70. I have never found Tasha to be stupid as much as being very very autistic and not really thinking like other people think at all. There is just a big failure in that part of the brain. I've been sorta impressed by some of her writing because you want to write her off as a total tard then you see a post which seems reasonably intelligent. I'd guess 85 or something.. 70 is rare. Her grammar and lots of other stuff is just fine.

Yea, 70 IQ is 2 percentile. Those people you won't even encounter on forums. It sure ain't Tasha.
    It is official. Redietz will never be on Dan Druff's podcast. "too much integrity"

I would bet 90 +/-3 points

Not everyone that shits on fried chicken joint floors is a complete retard. Put her in a store full of Walgreens employees and she is likely to have the highest IQ.
    FraudJ's word is worth less than the prop cash in Singer's safe...RIP

For the longest time, everyone concluded that Einstein was a dummy, but, as it turned out, he was the only one that knew what was really, in theory, and, actually, in practice, going on (insofar as it went).

I feel a lot sorrier for the people who own, and run, those chicken, and other, shacks. People conned into a lifetime of putting themselves into the "chicken coops". The Boz's of the world. Ha.

I guess, the reason that the "big bozo", just, can't, drop it with Tasha.

For sure, though, there are no truly gifted AP's running around, let alone in Vegas.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Originally Posted by Garnabby View Post
    For the longest time, everyone concluded that Einstein was a dummy, but, as it turned out, he was the only one that knew what was really, in theory, and, actually, in practice, going on (insofar as it went).

I feel a lot sorrier for the people who own, and run, those chicken, and other, shacks. People conned into a lifetime of putting themselves into the "chicken coops". The Boz's of the world. Ha.

I guess, the reason that the "big bozo", just, can't, drop it with Tasha.

For sure, though, there are no truly gifted AP's running around, let alone in Vegas.
    You're a low IQ retard in your own right. For all the unreadable nonsense you post, you've never learned the grammatical ability of how and when to use the comma....or why.

Rob, you're right on time, to remove six o's, as in 0 little 6's, as commas, rotated, to end up with no commas in the solution. Ha.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    For all the unreadable nonsense you post, yXu've never learned the grammatical ability Xf hXw and when tX use the cXmma....Xr why.
    ---> Untitled Web Series About A Space Traveler Who Can Also Travel Through Time.

https://anagram-solver.net/For%20all...0?partial=true

Rob.Singer
    Diamond
    Last edited by Garnabby; 03-25-2024 at 11:42 AM.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Nor should you ever be bothered by anything I say.

You should be bothered by what the people you THINK are your friends are saying about you. Especially that pervert that told you the joke about the bingo dauber. He is the one laughing behind your back and was in on it when we offered to pay to fly you to Vegas to take an IQ test. We were all making fun of you and wanted to side bet on the result. Somewhere around 70 was a general consensus.

But in your retarded fantasy world people on these forums are your “friends and enemies”. What a fucking moron, as your dad told your mammy before he ran off….the best part of you ran down her leg.

Now go vote for Biden again retard, he obviously changed your life for the better.

Oh yeah, I'm so stupid that I saw right through your planned set up to have me look like an immature tattletale who couldn't fight my own battles and even you acknowledged being surprised I figured right off the bat that you were planning to set me up.

Thread Information