Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34

Thread: Incident

  1. #1
    Always be on the lookout when you're trying to get your workout in outside. Here is a recent incident that happened to someone jogging:
    Name:  hu4D7VI.png
Views: 214
Size:  71.5 KB

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Always be on the lookout when you're trying to get your workout in outside. Here is a recent incident that happened to someone jogging:
    Name:  hu4D7VI.png
Views: 214
Size:  71.5 KB
    My God, this man looks CRAZY. Society is getting more and more dangerous by the SECOND. On the news, a man literally pushed an innocent woman just minding her own business into Subway tracks and she died! He proudly admitted to Murdering her saying something like,"Yep,I pushed her onto the train tracks and I'd do it all over again!" Looking absolutely crazy! That one spoke to me because I take the Metrorail which is like Subway and that could easily happen to me! Poor Woman was only 40, which is the age I am!
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Always be on the lookout when you're trying to get your workout in outside. Here is a recent incident that happened to someone jogging:

    My God, this man looks CRAZY. Society is getting more and more dangerous by the SECOND. On the news, a man literally pushed an innocent woman just minding her own business into Subway tracks and she died! He proudly admitted to Murdering her saying something like,"Yep,I pushed her onto the train tracks and I'd do it all over again!" Looking absolutely crazy! That one spoke to me because I take the Metrorail which is like Subway and that could easily happen to me! Poor Woman was only 40, which is the age I am!
    Always been Super Dangerous.
    Some of us have just been lucky enough to live inside of a bubble of safety for the last 70 years or so inside the United States.
    Read a history book or look at just about any 3rd world country.
    Start in the Medieval Era if you want to read about dangerous and crazy society.
    You can read about all sorts of fun horror stories in the Wild Wild West.

  4. #4
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here from Africa to be slaves.

    While there are MANY decent ones throughout our society, blacks only make up about 13% of our population, and two thirds of them are worthless POS's like this creep. And there's a reason maximum security prison populations are 65%-70% blacks.

    These people have been bred to be tough guys, they have very low tolerances to alcohol & drug addictions and others dissing them, they're overly-fascinated with firearms, they carry a ton of hate for each other that leads to record-breaking black-on-black murders, they love to fuck like animals and leave poor black women to raise their fatherless kids to the tune of 70%, and even though 500,000 white people gave their lives to free them from slavery in our Civil War, as a race overall they couldn't give two shits about that sacrifice.

    Even that dumbass Joe Biden gets it, notwithstanding his more recent pandering to the negroes for the purpose of getting votes: HE HAS BEEN A FRONT & CENTER RACIST HIS ENTIRE LIFE....and as the aforementioned identifies, for a damn good reason.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    500,000 white people gave their lives to free them from slavery in our Civil War
    If slavery is bad and the North opposed it, why did the North enslave its citizens into the military?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrollment_Act

    "The Enrollment Act of 1863 ... was an Act passed by the United States Congress during the American Civil War to provide fresh manpower for the Union Army. The Act was the first genuine national conscription law."

    "It set up under the Union Army an elaborate machine for enrolling and drafting men for conscription."

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here
    Really?

    What about letting all those pasta-eating, dirty, ignorant Italians take a boat to The Promised Land?

    Hell, they brought two of the biggest social blights with them: the mafia and Catholicism.

    If a guinea isn't trying to shake you down or pimp your daughter then it's a good bet he's fucking your son up the ass.

    They're all like that...

    And let's not forget how less than 100 years ago the Dagos joined up with Hitler and killed many Allied soldiers.

    They were well known for displaying cowardice on the battle field; one wag said their tanks had only one gear: reverse.

    A tryly worthless people.

    Q: "What noise is made when two pieces of shit are hurled together?"

    A: "Wop."
    What, Me Worry?

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here from Africa to be slaves.

    While there are MANY decent ones throughout our society, blacks only make up about 13% of our population, and two thirds of them are worthless POS's like this creep. And there's a reason maximum security prison populations are 65%-70% blacks.

    These people have been bred to be tough guys, they have very low tolerances to alcohol & drug addictions and others dissing them, they're overly-fascinated with firearms, they carry a ton of hate for each other that leads to record-breaking black-on-black murders, they love to fuck like animals and leave poor black women to raise their fatherless kids to the tune of 70%, and even though 500,000 white people gave their lives to free them from slavery in our Civil War, as a race overall they couldn't give two shits about that sacrifice.

    Even that dumbass Joe Biden gets it, notwithstanding his more recent pandering to the negroes for the purpose of getting votes: HE HAS BEEN A FRONT & CENTER RACIST HIS ENTIRE LIFE....and as the aforementioned identifies, for a damn good reason.
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    By report, Robert is Italian with a touch of "color" in his family tree.
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here from Africa to be slaves.

    While there are MANY decent ones throughout our society, blacks only make up about 13% of our population, and two thirds of them are worthless POS's like this creep. And there's a reason maximum security prison populations are 65%-70% blacks.

    These people have been bred to be tough guys, they have very low tolerances to alcohol & drug addictions and others dissing them, they're overly-fascinated with firearms, they carry a ton of hate for each other that leads to record-breaking black-on-black murders, they love to fuck like animals and leave poor black women to raise their fatherless kids to the tune of 70%, and even though 500,000 white people gave their lives to free them from slavery in our Civil War, as a race overall they couldn't give two shits about that sacrifice.

    Even that dumbass Joe Biden gets it, notwithstanding his more recent pandering to the negroes for the purpose of getting votes: HE HAS BEEN A FRONT & CENTER RACIST HIS ENTIRE LIFE....and as the aforementioned identifies, for a damn good reason.
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    Who cares what the forum retard says.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here
    Really?

    What about letting all those pasta-eating, dirty, ignorant Italians take a boat to The Promised Land?

    Hell, they brought two of the biggest social blights with them: the mafia and Catholicism.

    If a guinea isn't trying to shake you down or pimp your daughter then it's a good bet he's fucking your son up the ass.

    They're all like that...

    And let's not forget how less than 100 years ago the Dagos joined up with Hitler and killed many Allied soldiers.

    They were well known for displaying cowardice on the battle field; one wag said their tanks had only one gear: reverse.

    A tryly worthless people.

    Q: "What noise is made when two pieces of shit are hurled together?"

    A: "Wop."
    Most Italian Americans = good & decent people with an intriguing heritage and great food recipes.

    Most blacks = thugs and criminals who kill each other and offer zero in the form of useful culture.

    YOU make the choice!

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    By report, Robert is Italian with a touch of "color" in his family tree.
    What report is that....kew?!!

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    By report, Robert is Italian with a touch of "color" in his family tree.
    What report is that....kew?!!
    Yes, KJ claimed that.

    Why not try "23andme DNA testing" and post the results?

    You say he always lies, so how about some objective proof of alleged prevarication?
    Last edited by MisterV; 05-21-2024 at 11:27 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here from Africa to be slaves.

    While there are MANY decent ones throughout our society, blacks only make up about 13% of our population, and two thirds of them are worthless POS's like this creep. And there's a reason maximum security prison populations are 65%-70% blacks.

    These people have been bred to be tough guys, they have very low tolerances to alcohol & drug addictions and others dissing them, they're overly-fascinated with firearms, they carry a ton of hate for each other that leads to record-breaking black-on-black murders, they love to fuck like animals and leave poor black women to raise their fatherless kids to the tune of 70%, and even though 500,000 white people gave their lives to free them from slavery in our Civil War, as a race overall they couldn't give two shits about that sacrifice.

    Even that dumbass Joe Biden gets it, notwithstanding his more recent pandering to the negroes for the purpose of getting votes: HE HAS BEEN A FRONT & CENTER RACIST HIS ENTIRE LIFE....and as the aforementioned identifies, for a damn good reason.
    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    Who cares what the forum retard says.
    Making fun of someone who has Autism. Nice! :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    Who cares what the forum retard says.
    Making fun of someone who has Autism. Nice! :/
    Autism is just another designer disease that everybody with half a brain claims they have. You ought to be spending your time reading and educating yourself instead of posting meaningless garbage about WoV etc. on forums.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Your bad mouthing Black people makes me REALLY uncomfortable since I am Black.
    Who cares what the forum retard says.
    Making fun of someone who has Autism. Nice! :/
    Nope he’s making fun of a retard who claims to have autism. And one that uses it as an excuse for her stupidity. By the way, hilarious how you are crying about your banking problems at WoV because you downloaded another instant loan app recently. Trying to beg, borrow or steal more gambling money?

    You are an ADDICT that needs to get far away from gambling and gambling forums. Best advice anyone will ever give you, and everyone here agrees.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    The biggest mistake this country has ever made was bringing blacks over here from Africa to be slaves.
    You're not necessarily wrong, but the current predicament was largely engineered by government.

    Name:  nonmar b.png
Views: 118
Size:  51.5 KB

    In the first 100 years after slavery, blacks typically had to survive on their own merits. But then in the 1960s or so, the social safety hammock was introduced with preferences especially for blacks. So then without any incentives to achieve, they didn't.

  17. #17
    Tasha, you claim you are auttistic: when were you first diagnosed as such, and what is it about you now that leads you to believe you are autistic?
    What, Me Worry?

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    Who cares what the forum retard says.
    Making fun of someone who has Autism. Nice! :/
    Nope he’s making fun of a retard who claims to have autism. And one that uses it as an excuse for her stupidity. By the way, hilarious how you are crying about your banking problems at WoV because you downloaded another instant loan app recently. Trying to beg, borrow or steal more gambling money?

    You are an ADDICT that needs to get far away from gambling and gambling forums. Best advice anyone will ever give you, and everyone here agrees.
    If you MUST know, my hours got cut at my job so I downloaded Empower to see if I could borrow money from Empower.. Empower App not only didn't loan me any money, Empower App ended up instead causing my Bank to be restricted, so I deleted the Empower App.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Making fun of someone who has Autism. Nice! :/
    Nope hes making fun of a retard who claims to have autism. And one that uses it as an excuse for her stupidity. By the way, hilarious how you are crying about your banking problems at WoV because you downloaded another instant loan app recently. Trying to beg, borrow or steal more gambling money?

    You are an ADDICT that needs to get far away from gambling and gambling forums. Best advice anyone will ever give you, and everyone here agrees.
    If you MUST know, my hours got cut at my job so I downloaded Empower to see if I could borrow money from Empower.. Empower App not only didn't loan me any money, Empower App ended up instead causing my Bank to be restricted, so I deleted the Empower App.
    Under what rationale do you feel compelled to tell everyone how broke a degenerate you are?

    And why would you ever expect to get a loan from anywhere, when all you do is lose money gambling on bingo and other foolish games?

    I'm almost at the toss-up point as to whether kew or you is the biggest loser/dumbass on the forums. You're doing a great job catching up to him.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

    Nope he’s making fun of a retard who claims to have autism. And one that uses it as an excuse for her stupidity. By the way, hilarious how you are crying about your banking problems at WoV because you downloaded another instant loan app recently. Trying to beg, borrow or steal more gambling money?

    You are an ADDICT that needs to get far away from gambling and gambling forums. Best advice anyone will ever give you, and everyone here agrees.
    If you MUST know, my hours got cut at my job so I downloaded Empower to see if I could borrow money from Empower.. Empower App not only didn't loan me any money, Empower App ended up instead causing my Bank to be restricted, so I deleted the Empower App.
    Under what rationale do you feel compelled to tell everyone how broke a degenerate you are?

    And why would you ever expect to get a loan from anywhere, when all you do is lose money gambling on bingo and other foolish games?

    I'm almost at the toss-up point as to whether kew or you is the biggest loser/dumbass on the forums. You're doing a great job catching up to him.
    You're one to talk. You claimed to have a a Newell RV and literally went to a random RV Dealership and tried to pass off the Newell you were testing at the RV Dealership as your own and you got rightfully ragged and dragged so hard, trying to pass off a Newell in a RV Dealership as your own! LMAO! Remember how you dodged the questions on why you looked so stiff , tense, uncomfortable, and rigid in those pictures you posted in "Your RV?" LMAO!
    Last edited by Tasha; 05-21-2024 at 05:11 PM.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 315
    Last Post: 04-27-2024, 09:38 AM
  2. X-Files: The Jatki Incident
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 05:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •