View Poll Results: Should she stay or should she go?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, give her the axe

    1 8.33%
  • No, she inspires me to be a better person

    9 75.00%
  • limit her to one thread

    2 16.67%
  • turn her out for a gang bang

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 113

Thread: Should she stay or should she go?

  1. #1
    Should Karen, aka Tasha, aka moronic autistic black chick with a hideous handbag be booted off the board for rampant stupidity coupled to her OCD Bingo fixation?

    If not exiled, should her posting be limited to one thread, e.g. "Nathan's Corner?"

    Failing that, should we defoliate her til the cows come home?
    What, Me Worry?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    What the fuck is the matter with you MrV?

    Seriously, would your mother approve of your bullying behavior towards Tasha? Is that how you were raised?
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  4. #4
    Really bizarre take but I’ll give it a shot too.

    Kewlj, do you think your mother would approve of the way you participate on these forums?

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What the fuck is the matter with you MrV?

    Seriously, would your mother approve of your bullying behavior towards Tasha? Is that how you were raised?
    Tasha absolutely loves it when posters white-knight for her, like you, and if MisterV et al were not making fun of her then there would be no white-knighting. Therefore, MisterV et al are indirectly making her feel good.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really bizarre take but I’ll give it a shot too.

    Kewlj, do you think your mother would approve of the way you participate on these forums?
    My mother has read some of this forum. Probably more that I know. The only thing she has ever said to me about it is to ask why I continue to post here, which happens to be the same exact thing almost all of the decent people I have any association with ask me. And I am out if answers.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  7. #7
    My aunt also reads the forum and asked me why kewlJ's mother reads the forum.

    I explained that both kewlJ and his brother post here so it's probably a good way for her to keep track of them.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Really bizarre take but I’ll give it a shot too.

    Kewlj, do you think your mother would approve of the way you participate on these forums?
    My mother has read some of this forum. Probably more that I know. The only thing she has ever said to me about it is to ask why I continue to post here, which happens to be the same exact thing almost all of the decent people I have any association with ask me. And I am out if answers.
    No wonder you have a kick me sign on your back.

  9. #9
    Maybe not start so many new threads

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What the fuck is the matter with you MrV?

    Seriously, would your mother approve of your bullying behavior towards Tasha? Is that how you were raised?
    Would you rather I bully you?

    Besides, she loves the attention.

    KJ, the bar is very low around here, but Karen can't come close to meeting it.

    If you want to have a two-headed calf here as a mascot, fine.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    What the fuck is the matter with you MrV?

    Seriously, would your mother approve of your bullying behavior towards Tasha? Is that how you were raised?
    Would you rather I bully you?

    Besides, she loves the attention.

    KJ, the bar is very low around here, but Karen can't come close to meeting it.

    If you want to have a two-headed calf here as a mascot, fine.
    No here is what I would rather MrV. That you follow the rules of this forum posted by Dan Druff. here I will repost a few for you:

    1) You may not post any content which is illegal in the United States, California, or Nevada.

    2) You may not post pornographic material or pictures containing nudity, "shock" content, or any pornograpy.

    3) You may not post personally identifying information of any members of the site, or their family members. Personal information is defined as last names, phone numbers, address, workplace or school information, family member information, pictures (unless already voluntary posted by the member). You also may not link to other sites where such information is displayed.

    4) You may not to threaten or harass other members of the system. You are allowed to engage in spirited debate or discussion, and even insults are allowed, but repeated harassment is not, nor are any threats of violence.

    5) You must follow additional rules or direction given by administrator "Dan Druff" regarding usage of the system.

    10) You may not post messages which contain language which is derogatory to any race, sexual preference, or religion.

    By creating an account on this forum, you are also stating that you are at least 18 years of age and agree to all of the above.


    See #4 MrV, by creating an account you agreed not to harass Karan/Tasha, something most of you do daily.

    Mdawg. Singer and the other trolls and haters violate most of the others posted with me daily.

    It is not OK to harass, bully, lie about, including lies of illegal activity, just because you have decided you don't like them or they haven't met the bar you have set MrV. It just isn't. Some of these things done repeatedly violate cyber stalking laws. Lying about someone committing crimes with no proof. All of them violate the laws of just DECENCY. I am sorry, but, You of all people should know better MrV.


    Look, Karen annoys me as well sometimes. Most of the time in fact. She starts too many threads and most are similar or on similar subjects. Many on subjects no related in any way to gambling. But as of late, most have been related to gambling. Not things I am interested in (like bingo), but related to gambling. She has every right to do that on this forum, which was once a gambling forum. The bullying, harassing behavior by many here towards her would not be acceptable under ANY circumstances, but the fact that she may have an actual condition related to and responsible for her awkwardness, makes it 100 times worse and each of you doing it the smallest of human beings. very small men.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-18-2024 at 05:35 PM.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  12. #12
    Sigh. I've been working early into the mornings, lately. Ha.
    Last edited by Garnabby; 06-18-2024 at 05:40 PM.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

    Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

    Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Look, Karen annoys me as well sometimes. Most of the time in fact. She starts too many threads and most are similar or on similar subjects. Many on subjects no related in any way to gambling.
    Indeed.

    But I do not dislike her; were we to meet and greet and were she to ask me to loan her twenty dollars I would consider doing so.

    So, why then am I flaming her?

    Maybe because I am anti-PC, and her claims of being black, female and autistic ring all the PC bells; plus I question whether she is truthful about being autistic.

    But mostly it is because her posts are a complete waste of time, a living, breathing walking "Kick me" sign: "I lost by one number...again."

    Boo fucking hoo, Karen: it's fucking gambling, shit happens.

    But I'll chill for a bit and see if the quality of her posts improve; if not...well, I'm sure you can guess.

    Oh, as for the rules of the forum: don't make me laugh; they're promulgated but pretty much ignored by Dan, so it's a free for all.

    Whoopeeee...
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-18-2024 at 06:16 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    You may not post personally identifying information of any members of the site, or their family members. Personal information is defined as last names, phone numbers, address, workplace or school information, family member information, pictures (unless already voluntary posted by the member).
    The only person here who has verifiably doxxed...is UNKewlJ.

    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I doxxed someone?
    Yes you paid for an internet search for information on Singer, and posted it here.

    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It has been brought to my attention that "doxxing" is occurring in this thead. Here are my findings.

    First names by themselves are not doxxing, in my opinion. Unless that person has revealed other identifying info, a first name alone usually cannot be used to find someone.

    However, the name of a law school was posted. I agree that enters into doxxing territory, especially given that MDawg never mentioned which law school he went to, and because it was combined with a first name.

    Therefore, I have removed the reference to the law school (changing it to <redacted>), and I will ask that going forward, nobody post that law school name here (or any hints as to what it is).
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Do you know the information KJ posted was factual? I mean to say, what if that information wasn't even true for MDawg? There has been information posted on this forum that leads to a possible name, some background, and place of work. I personally don't think MDawg is that person everyone suspects, but who knows.
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know if it's correct. I just know that, correct or not, any attempt to dox someone isn't allowed here, and that includes school information (unless the person was public about it).
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    I can't imagine you doxxing MDawg helped; might have made Max wonder if you'd do the same to him should he ever get on your bad side
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Hey, KJocchio, YOU doxxed MDawg. What did you think he was going to do? What comes around goes around. Quit sniveling about it.


    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The bum doxxed MDawg before anyone even allegedly (allegedly only, there was never any evidence of this whatsoever) doxxed him. He admitted to it but tried to claim that “doxxing someone I decide is not an AP is A-Okay!”
    :


    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You are saying you have the right to doxx someone because you have decided they are not an AP. Thats a pretty lame excuse. Whether they are an AP or not is most likely irrelevant.

    The only person here who has verifiably threatened to doxx, is UNKewlJ.

    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I promise that I am going to post the information for ALL to SEE and end these bullshit claims and adventure that Shackleford should have ended a year ago. And I will have no problem revealing everything, right down to his Tax ID number (substitute for SS #) and DoB.


    Last edited by MDawg; 06-18-2024 at 06:56 PM.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  15. #15
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    Basically, this hypocrite whatever he accuses others of, you may be assured that he's done himself first, and worse.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  17. #17
    Just stop it Mdawg you lying piece of shit!

    You doxed me at that forum you own or are associated with. You posted my name, address, description of my condo, right down to square feet and bathrooms. And you did it about a week after you had posted at Gf that you were hiring someone to find me. It took threat from my attorney for that information to be redacted. And because you own that forum or are associated with it, you later removed some of the information or post entirely. But there are people here that posted or visited there that saw it and can verify it. Half Smoke, Redietz, Not sure about Boz. Maybe Axelwolf. Likely others.

    I responded by posting a name and law school that a member here provided for you.

    Now here is the difference. I am a professional advantage player, or professional gambler. Publicly doxing me with the information you did, could and DID harm me financially, as I had to treat it like a back off and lay low for a while. Almost half a year.

    You are an attorney, or so you claim. How did my posting your name and law school harm you? Did you lose clients who didn't want to associate with a degenerate gambler? Did Daddy or some other family member find out that you are still gambling away the family money? What? What was the harm done to you, other than some people on these forums could look into you bullshit story if they desired.

    Forget for a minute that your entire story is bullshit. That only matters to me because of the potential to harm other players, which no doubt it did. But your behavior since is just that of a complete low life asshole. A Rob Singer. The attacks and lies you are repeating violate the oath you took (again, if you are really a lawyer) and just violate the laws of decency. You and Singer attack not only me, but my Brother, Mother, and late partner. You repeatedly accuse me of criminal activity of prostitution and preying on men, which is a lie and you know it. And you both have insinuated sexual activity with my brother and mother. That is beyond inappropriate.....it is sick. Have I ever said one thing about your wife/GF whichever she is, or other family members? Have I ever said anything about Rob's Family members, daughter, wife, grand kids?

    Have you no fucking decency? And all because a number of people (not just me) have called out aspects of your story as BS and not the way the math or Las vegas works.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

  18. #18
    Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    The doxxer even admitting that he doxxed first, piling on the same nonsense about how it is okay for him to doxx (but not for him to be doxxed).

    Show me the post, UNKewlJ. I can show you every post where you tried to doxx me, and all of those posts predate even this imaginary invisible post you can't produce anyway.

    The creepo states that he "doesn't consider what he did" to MDawg first as doxxing, simply because...why? lol It's okay to doxx someone who he decides is not a "professional player"? The guy is cracked.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

    MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

  19. #19
    I read through those forum "rules" about a week ago. Fing Hilarious!!

    If they were enforced there would be no one left here to post.

  20. #20
    As far as Tasha, she's usually harmless... unless she posted misinformation- like about slot payouts, freeplay promos or casino RTP percentages... oh wait, she did that!

    Ok well I guess that's ok, she's mentally challenged right? I think for me what's super annoying is talking to herself with her socks. But we can always simply choose to not read her posts.
    Last edited by jdog; 06-18-2024 at 07:26 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. LV Stay at Home is AK
    By monet in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 04-28-2022, 09:34 AM
  2. What's the best place to stay in vegas?
    By pepe in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-06-2022, 07:47 AM
  3. Will he stay or will he go now?
    By MisterV in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-16-2018, 06:01 AM
  4. Stay cation at Flamingo
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-07-2017, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2014, 07:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •