Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ozzy where art thou?

Speaking of the Dawgs use of quotes. He has admitted that he saves hundreds of quotes on his phone or computer for easy recall when posting. He does the same thing with pictures and movie clips. Think of it as troll material preparation. Who does something like that. And the obvious answer: An Internet forum Troll.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

I rarely use my phone for making posts. That's your thing, you just can't wait to round out your fables once you've achieved some internet access outside the tunnels, plus all you have is a phone, that's all homeless ever have.

You're the equivalent of just one (chipped broken found in a garbage heap) pot to piss in, while the rest of us have all different shapes and sizes of pots available to us.
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Well, neither of us is really, in theory, or actually, in practice, here, or there. I mean, neither of us truly comes back as oneself.
    Every one /everyone knows it all; yet, no thing /nothing is truly known by any one /anyone. Similarly, the suckers think that they win, but, the house always wins, unless to hand out an even worse beating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsa6ojQcYXQ

Garnabby + OppsIdidItAgain + ThomasClines (or TomasHClines) + The Grim Reaper + LMR + OneHitWonder (or 1HitWonder, 1Hit1der) + Bill Yung ---> GOTTLOB1, or GOTTLOB = Praise to God!

Blog at https://garnabby.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    I rarely use my phone for making posts.
    Thank you for confirming that. When I made the statement that you are spending all your time in Tahoe trolling on the internet, instead of almost anything outside, in the beautiful weather, coach belly tried to give you an out, suggesting that most people on vacation are on their phone. You just threw that under the bus and have confirmed you are spending all your time on your computer, where you have all your troll preparation (quotes, pictures, movie clips), ready to go.

About half my posts are made on my phone. When I am doing other things. This is actually why there are many grammar and spelling errors. Phone's auto correct has a mind of its own and the edit feature is finicky. But you are sitting there at your computer 24/7 waiting to pounce with your already prepared trolling statements. That my friend is more actual PROOF of your trolling.

You guys, always seem to hang yourself with this shit.
    Dan Druff: "there's no question that MDawg has been an obnoxious braggart, and has rubbed a ton of people the wrong way. There's something missing from his stories. Either they're fabricated, grossly exaggerated, or largely incomplete".

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I rarely use my phone for making posts.
    Thank you for confirming that. When I made the statement that you are spending all your time in Tahoe trolling on the internet, instead of almost anything outside, in the beautiful weather, coach belly tried to give you an out, suggesting that most people on vacation are on their phone. You just threw that under the bus and have confirmed you are spending all your time on your computer, where you have all your troll preparation (quotes, pictures, movie clips), ready to go.

About half my posts are made on my phone. When I am doing other things. This is actually why there are many grammar and spelling errors. Phone's auto correct has a mind of its own and the edit feature is finicky. But you are sitting there at your computer 24/7 waiting to pounce with your already prepared trolling statements. That my friend is more actual PROOF of your trolling.

You guys, always seem to hang yourself with this shit.
    Kew, wise up. What's the difference what anybody does wherever they travel to. Mdawg's in Tahoe--somewhere you couldn't afford to go--even with fake baby bro's quarters and mommy's nickels. And if he's a troll then he's an effective one. You can't wake up without him on your mind, and you're incapable of not taking the bait. So WHO WOULDN'T take advantage of such a weak individual who's been convicted of serial lying over and over again?

Wake up and smell the urine

The only person waking up smelling urine is you Rob. Especially until your diaper gets changed.

Your worsening dementia must come in handy these days. You wake up forgetting what a complete ass you made if yourself the day(s) prior.

Originally Posted by RobSinger
    And there you have it....again and again and again! Kew repeatedly proves he just CANNOT stop reading forums he "vows" to be finished with, simply because he just HAS to see if anyone is saying anything that doesn't 100% jive with his completely made-up internet forum life.

You can just feel the squirmy uneasiness in his real life every time he's forced to do that, which for a weakling like him, is impossible to stop. Which as I've said many times, forever and readily explains how there is no way in hell that such a helpless little twit would ever have the required character and discipline to be the gunslinging bj player he purports to be. And he never does get how he exposes that in his myriad of postings
    I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

#1 with this guy is how you can almost SEE & FEEL the puny little twit jumping up and down, screaming like a toddler who just got his baba taken away by a big bad bully. Bonus #2? He posts long-winded, rambling drama-laced "I NEED TO set the record straight or I'll go OUT OF MY MIND!" paragraphs that never seem to satisfy, as he then repeats the same things over and over again.

Best to just ask kew how close he is to faking his own death again.

About half my posts are made on my phone.
    Where does a homeless person use OTHER THAN a phone?

Rob.Singer pointed out some time ago that UNKewlJ is the type who drafts his responses to forum posts while on the go, anxious and desperate to pin down his response before he might forget what he wanted to say,

Even more hilarious: when kew settles down at some bar or in a sports book to "watch hoops" it's obvious the nervous little poodle has his eyes glued to his phone in case posters on multiple forums have something nasty (aka...truthful) to say about him.

These are what shakes his world. And he probably gets right into typing mode while he's worked up, saving it to Word until he gets home to post it, thinking he's made everyone believe he had the ability to wait to respond.

That is....if the cocktail waitress doesn't kick his squirty little ass around the book.
    but now we know that he FLAT OUT posts them on the go, because he just can't wait to have his say.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And make no mistake: he NERVOUSLY & ANXIOUSLY reads EVERYTHING here within 10 minutes of it being posted.
    As far as me in Tahoe, same as UNKewlJ doesn't want to confront this lie and keeps circling back to it,

(34) the repeated lie about that MDawg's "about even" admission meant anything other than just an accommodation to get his Adventures thread unhidden
    he also doesn't want to address the fact that we live in Tahoe, we're not vacationing, unless you want to call it a staycation since most of our time is spent at other homes.
    Last edited by MDawg; 06-23-2024 at 11:44 AM.

Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    At some point I was under the impression tableplay knew him to some degree.
    I did not know Ozzy. My interactions with him here on VCT were the extent of it. He seems like a great guy and I hope he is fine.

About Ozzy, on Gambling Forums, Ozzy said something like,"Karen Nathan seems to be sucking up to Posters who are harassing, bullying, insulting, and attacking her, and seems to be giving the cold shoulder to Posters who are sticking up for her and are trying to help her out. It REALLY is weird and I don't get it. It should be the other way around. "
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by accountinquestion View Post
    At some point I was under the impression tableplay knew him to some degree.
    I did not know Ozzy. My interactions with him here on VCT were the extent of it. He seems like a great guy and I hope he is fine.
    I guess he will remain a mystery. Bad read on my part. I was always desiring confirmation but he was too familiar with me to be anyone else.

I haven't commented on the Ozzy situation. I did not appreciate Ozzy's contributions here. I viewed it as enabling and encouraging the hateful trolling, especially in regards to Rob Singer. I wanted the forum to head in a different direction, away from the nothing-but trolling.

That said I am not going to post some nasty comment ala Rob Singer or Mdawg. I hope Ozzy is alive and well and just decided enough with all this trolling crap. If that is not the case, may he rest in peace.

Is it possible that Ozzy decided to stop posting as Ozzy and decided to post with a brand new name for a fresh start?

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Is it possible that Ozzy decided to stop posting as Ozzy and decided to post with a brand new name for a fresh start?
    I am going to say no to that, IMO. Most people won't/don't consider something like that. the only person I can recall that did that was Alan with the AndrewG account. I think Alan realized that much like you and I, he had become a target of the trolls. Almost as soon as he posted anything at all, he was likely to be trolled. I think he really did want a fresh start with the AndrewG account.

But then he commented on and opined on the very same subjects that Alan was involved with. And then bizarrely he linked the AndrewG account to himself by claiming AndrewG worked in the office of Alan's lawyer or something like that. By that time it was just bizarre. But then again, maybe that is what he wanted all along. Who Knows. But again, I just don't see Ozzy doing something like that.

I will say this about Alan. I miss him on these forums. While he too had some troll in him, I don't think he really meant to harm anyone, even through his 3am jaunt to the strip and months/years of trying to prove me wrong with the tracking of 2 tables. I think Alan was simply the grandfatherly type (at least when I came to know him on the forum) lifelong gambler with a love of gambling. I wish I had been a little nicer to him and gotten to know him a little better, maybe even met him for a couple coffee or a meal and gotten to hear some more of his gambling war stories. But, he also made it hard to like him at times.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-24-2024 at 11:35 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I am going to say no to that, IMO. Most people won't/don't consider something like that. the only person I can recall that did that was Alan with the AndrewG account. I think Alan realized that much like you and I, he had become a target of the trolls. Almost as soon as he posted anything at all, he was likely to be trolled. I think he really did want a fresh start with the AndrewG account.

But then he commented on and opined on the very same subjects that Alan was involved with. And then bizarrely he linked the AndrewG account to himself by claiming AndrewG worked in the office of Alan's lawyer or something like that. By that time it was just bizarre. But then again, maybe that is what he wanted all along. Who Knows. But again, I just don't see Ozzy doing something like that.

I will say this about Alan. I miss him on these forums. While he too had some troll in him, I don't think he really meant to harm anyone, even through his 3am jaunt to the strip and months/years of trying to prove me wrong with the tracking of 2 tables. I think Alan was simply the grandfatherly type (at least when I came to know him on the forum) lifelong gambler with a love of gambling. I wish I had been a little nicer to him and gotten to know him a little better, maybe even met him for a couple coffee or a meal and gotten to hear some more of his gambling war stories. But, he also made it hard to like him at times.
    Alan drove me crazy with his constant stubbornness to see things that were right in front of him. Or he just argued them for amusement, such as his constant failure to understand the value of Free Play. Iíd go back and forth on if he truly didnít understand it or was just being a dick.

In any case itís an unjust world where he was taken too early and EvenBob still survives. Iím sure some feel the same about you, me or most any other poster over the years on these forums. Thatís just the way these places go.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Alan drove me crazy with his constant stubbornness to see things that were right in front of him. Or he just argued them for amusement,.
    Bingo!

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Alan drove me crazy with his constant stubbornness to see things that were right in front of him. Or he just argued them for amusement,.
    Bingo!
    Imagine what he's gonna say about YOU after you kick off!

I have a feeling that when death is confirmed, or at least a serious health issue is confirmed, Posters will actually be very sad(death) or worried(Serious health issue) For example, when Mickeycrimm was hospitalized after a heart attack , Posters who frequently ragged and dragged Mickey were seriously worried about Mickey and breathed a sigh of relief that Mickey was still alive, just in the hospital after a heart attack.

I honestly think Ozzy was one of your socks Tosh. He stopped posting here around when you finally stopped making socks. Hmmm????

Thread Information