Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Casino Promotions you thought were STUPID but turned out to be useful?

  1. #1
    Gulfstream Park had a "Umbrella gift giveaway," for 75 points or $450 coin in from 2-8 Pm today and I thought,"What a STUPID Promotion, $450 coin in for an umbrella, :/ but it rained HARD around 2 PM in Hallandale where Gulfstream is located, and all of a sudden, that "STUPID," Promotion was actually REALLY useful, especially since a LOT of people don't bring umbrellas into the Casino.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  2. #2
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Gulfstream Park had a "Umbrella gift giveaway," for 75 points or $450 coin in from 2-8 Pm today and I thought,"What a STUPID Promotion, $450 coin in for an umbrella, :/ but it rained HARD around 2 PM in Hallandale where Gulfstream is located, and all of a sudden, that "STUPID," Promotion was actually REALLY useful, especially since a LOT of people don't bring umbrellas into the Casino.
    It was an old promotion (probably wouldn’t fly today but who knows) but back in the 70s this one casino had a promotion where if you gave them a certain amount of action you could go in this private room and snort lines off this high end hookers chest.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    it rained HARD around 2 PM in Hallandale where Gulfstream is located, and all of a sudden, that "STUPID," Promotion was actually REALLY useful
    I don't know how people live in places where it rains a lot .

    Name:  its always sunny.png
Views: 147
Size:  283.3 KB
    Sing Polly Wolly Doodle from 8:45 am to 3:15 pm, Pacific Daylight Time.

  4. #4
    Casino gift of a bullet proof vest but it turns out many patrons were going to a movie or picking their kids up from school later so makes sense.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Gulfstream Park had a "Umbrella gift giveaway,"...
    N0, you misunderstood.

    Florida governor DeSantis and his cronies paased a law mandating that casinos distribute newly arrived asylum seekers and border jumpers to all patrons.

    You confused "wetback" with "keeping your back from getting wet," a common error.

    You can beat 'em, work 'em, hell you can even fuck 'em, but you've simply GOTTA feed 'em.

    Enjoy!
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Casino gift of a bullet proof vest but it turns out many patrons were going to a movie or picking their kids up from school later so makes sense.
    This is obviously a joke, right?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Casino gift of a bullet proof vest but it turns out many patrons were going to a movie or picking their kids up from school later so makes sense.
    This is obviously a joke, right?
    Do you think I’d make a sick joke like that?

    Anyway, my account got hacked that day so I don’t know.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Casino gift of a bullet proof vest but it turns out many patrons were going to a movie or picking their kids up from school later so makes sense.
    This is obviously a joke, right?
    Do you think I’d make a sick joke like that?

    Anyway, my account got hacked that day so I don’t know.
    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    Why do you continue to obsess over sock puppet shenanigans that happened in 1802? Nobody who was imposterizing you is still rehashing it all these years later. They forgot you even exist, and so you should forget them too.

  10. #10
    Karen fell off the bus while exiting after yet another losing Bingo session at Hialeah Park Casino : "I need to watch where I'm going" she laughed as she collected herself and headed toward Church's Chicken to answer a call of nature.

    She espied a severe looking Asian with a razor-brimmed hat like Odd Job approaching; he flashed his credentials and said "NSA, ma'am: I'm afraid you have to come with me."

    The befuddled Bingo-binger permeated the air with a gaseous emission of fear: "Why? What have I done?"

    "National Security, ma'am" was all he said.

    Karen was taken to a facility far off the beaten path in the Everglades: she was locked in a boa-infested cell and ten hours later her interrogation began.

    A lisping, left-handed Lakota lesbian wearing the latest couture by Adeline André glared at the prisoner and said "Why did you do it, Karen? Why?"

    "Do what?"

    "You know 'What:' Why did you make VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children? Did you think we wouldn't find out? We know everything about everybody. Hell, we have surveillance video of you 'decorating the floor' at Church's Chicken for heaven's sake."

    "That wasn't me, I swear, that wasn't me. I'm innocent. My account was hacked."

    "Sure it was. Next thing you'll say is that it was hacked by a time-traveling doppelganger from a geezer rock band."

    "Fuck me" thought the incarcerated Nubian, "They really do know everything."

    Forlorn and alone, Karen silently awaited her fate.

    The well-dressed inquisitor opened a black bag and took out a hypodermic syringe with a very long, thick needle and said "This is going to hurt..."
    Last edited by MisterV; 07-05-2024 at 10:50 AM.
    What, Me Worry?

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    This is obviously a joke, right?
    Do you think I’d make a sick joke like that?

    Anyway, my account got hacked that day so I don’t know.
    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    Blah blah blah blah, you useless retard.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    This is obviously a joke, right?
    Do you think I’d make a sick joke like that?

    Anyway, my account got hacked that day so I don’t know.
    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    Impostered is not actually a word. Imposter is a noun and the verb form of imposter is impersonated.

    I feel like we’ve covered this before.

    One casino promotion that I thought was stupid but turned out to be useful was when a casino was offering lobotomies for every 5000 points (10,000 on video poker.)

    The reason it turned out to be useful is that the people that participated in the promotion actually became smarter and much more pleasant to be around after receiving their lobotomies.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post

    Do you think I’d make a sick joke like that?

    Anyway, my account got hacked that day so I don’t know.
    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    Impostered is not actually a word. Imposter is a noun and the verb form of imposter is impersonated.

    I feel like we’ve covered this before.

    One casino promotion that I thought was stupid but turned out to be useful was when a casino was offering lobotomies for every 5000 points (10,000 on video poker.)

    The reason it turned out to be useful is that the people that participated in the promotion actually became smarter and much more pleasant to be around after receiving their lobotomies.
    No wonder my spell check keeps flagging impostered.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

    Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.


    Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

    Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.



    I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Originally Posted by DGenBen View Post
    Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

    Glad you got your Account back! But it's scary that someone hacked your Account in the first place. The closer I have ever come to a Hacked Account is someone creating an Account called Kentry-1802 and making VERY disgusting posts about wanting to have sex with children. Posters were disgusted and were making posts like,"Admins, give us Kentry 's IP Address do we can call the police on Kentry and have him arrested and jailed."

    My ENEMY on the board said something like,"Kentry is being impostered. The REAL Kentry is Kentry1802. The imposter is Kentry-1802. It's a VERY close impersonation, in fact, it's only one symbol of, but this isn't Kentry writing these disgusting things about children.

    The REAL Kentry doesn't say disgusting things like that. I don't know what's worse, Posters falling for Kentry 's imposter's trick and actually trying to get the real Kentry arrested and jailed(This proves that some random Poster could have impostered me the same way and you guys would have fallen for it and tried to have me arrested and jailed) or me standing up for my Enemy."

    The Posters saw the light after my Enemy's insightful post and reported the Imposter and his Account was deleted as if it never existed.
    Impostered is not actually a word. Imposter is a noun and the verb form of imposter is impersonated.

    I feel like we’ve covered this before.

    One casino promotion that I thought was stupid but turned out to be useful was when a casino was offering lobotomies for every 5000 points (10,000 on video poker.)

    The reason it turned out to be useful is that the people that participated in the promotion actually became smarter and much more pleasant to be around after receiving their lobotomies.
    No wonder my spell check keeps flagging impostered.
    Glad I could help.

    The other casino promotion I though was stupid but turned out to be useful was when players reached a certain amount of lifetime losses, they would offer free sterilization.

    I thought this was dumb at first but then I realized it was actually pretty smart as it would prevent the casino’s most profitable players from either having more children or if they didn’t already have any from having any at all.

    This would allow the players to have more disposable income to spend at the casinos. The players didn’t mind it either because they also wanted to use as much disposable income as possible to enjoy their gambling habits.

    So it seemed like a win win for everybody.

    Only potential problem I could see is in the long term is if addictive gambling is genetic.

    Then in the long term it could harm the casino if too many people took advantage of the promotion and therefore did not pass on their genes to their children to provide enough future profitable customers.

    But even if that was the case, casino corporations don’t look that far ahead anyway & are all about boosting profits in the short term.

  16. #16
    Sterilization should allow people signicant time off their sentences.

    Somewhat off topic. Is that a liberal or conservative view?

    Seems like common fucking sense to me.

  17. #17
    A casino promotion I thought was stupid but turned out to be useful was free tickets to a Cake Cream show at the James L Knight Center in Miami for players who reached a certain loss amount. At first I thought this was stupid because this promotion would be VERY inconvenient for anyone who didn't already live near Miami, and also because Cake Cream does not exist. But then I realized it was useful because you could just write "Taylor Swift" over the words Cake Cream and then scalp them for a lot of money.

    Am I doing it right?

  18. #18
    I thought it odd that Hialeah Park Casino gave out Bingo cards for slot play but then it dawned on me that those who got free cards would have to sit next to other people, almost rubbing elbows, and that this could lead to talking, which could lead to flirting, then suggesting, and finally fucking.
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I thought it odd that Hialeah Park Casino gave out Bingo cards for slot play but then it dawned on me that those who got free cards would have to sit next to other people, almost rubbing elbows, and that this could lead to talking, which could lead to flirting, then suggesting, and finally fucking.
    Tasha knows all about the ol' in-and-out, and I can't believe anyone (such as the Warlock of the county seat of Clark County) actually buys this pathological liar's virginal asexual schtick.

  20. #20
    Originally Posted by pinchingyourballs View Post
    Tasha knows all about the ol' in-and-out, and I can't believe anyone (such as the Warlock of the county seat of Clark County) actually buys this pathological liar's virginal asexual schtick.
    Karen's AOL account pinged: "What's this? A message from the Sorcerer of Sin City?"

    The plucky fuckee read, with amusement, the following: "Karen: I invite you to Las Vegas to join me in creating a YouTube video on Bingo. You will need to wear something sexy: not for me of course but for the viewing audience of old men, shut ins and prisoners. I can kick in for your bus fare and you can stay in my back yard. You are unique and deserve to have a wider audience for your message of hope and joy. /s/ The Sorcerer of Sin City"

    She mulled it over: "I gots to clear it wit my pimp, but dis fool looks ta be easy pickin's."

    She got the OK from Big Leroy after cutting him in on the scam and hopped a Greyhound (the bus, not the dog: no bestiality this week).

    The glimmering, fake facades and the stench of Lost Hope permeated the air of the Vegas strip; Karen met the Sorcerer under the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign.

    "Oh my" gushed the mage, "You are quite the dish, I mean, you look quite fetching in that skin-tight faux leopard skin bikini with those big boobs hanging out and that firm ass jiggling."

    "Oh I bet you say that to all the girls."

    As they chatted amiably a disgruntled, nuked former WoV poster in Vegas to discuss sports betting espied the pishogue and made a call to one of his Italian acquaintances.

    "Hey Guido, I finally found him. Under the Vegas sign. You know what to do."

    Things were about to get very, very complicated very, very quickly.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-18-2024, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 115
    Last Post: 06-10-2024, 06:10 PM
  3. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-29-2021, 02:24 PM
  4. Pala Casino in San Diego raises the stakes for weekly promotions
    By Alan Mendelson in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 09:59 AM
  5. New casino promotions: choose your bonus.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 12:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •