Thread: Strip Clubs

I know you want to talk about them -- the Las Vegas strip clubs. I know you have your favorites... so go ahead. Tell us about it here... the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly.

How much did you spend... and how much did you have to spend?
    Was it worth it?
    Memorable experiences?
    Experiences you want to forget?
    How did you pick the club or did the cab driver pick it for you because he gets paid a bounty with each "delivery" he makes?

There are slots and video poker machines everywhere in Vegas... at gas stations, in supermarkets, in convenience stores. Well, are they in Strip Clubs too or did you really find a place in Las Vegas where no one cares about video poker?

We got some guys here who claim strip clubs and lap dances aren't their thing. You mean there's older farts than I on this forum? Strip clubs are as much a part of Vegas as the videopoker machines, craps tables, cocktail waitresses, and valet parking. There used to be a couple clubs with videopoker machines, but the one on the STRIP is closed and I don't know if Platinum is still open.

I only go if and when I win a pack of hundreds. That way there's no feeling like I've wasted my money when I could have gambled it away. It is always worth it. You go to a classy place like the Rhino and the girls are all gorgeous, young, and very friendly in the VIP rooms. You go to any of the cheaper dumps around town and you get what you pay for, old hags, skanky young girls on drugs, and shake-down bouncers. I always pick my own club, and my favorite used to be the Library off of the 95 not too far from Boulder Station. Those girls would grind you until you, well, you get the picture. The last thing on my mind is videopoker when I'm getting a good grind. I usually spend around $400 at the clubs.

Thread Information