Thread: Riddle Me This

I don't hang out at vp sites, so I'm unaware of the history of the Arci/Singer interplay, but I was curious.

Has any other site featured new posters popping up who show up for the first time to report a commitment to Singer methodology?

It's a little strange. These folks are newbies -- they show up and, without much discussion or explanation, they report that they have committed 10K to SPS or some such thing.

Now on LVAdvice, one such individual showed up and posted a photo of a royal he allegedly hit. He reported time/place, and it was proven he was lying. He was then banned.

I guess what I'm getting at here is that one would suspect that the people who would post in support of Rob would be those who had won over a period of time using his systems. These people would have a vp history, and probably a posting history as well.

Remember that song from Chicago, "Give me the old soft shoe?"

If anyone shows any support for my strategy at all, anywhere, that always enrages arci, who then denigrates the poster to the point of quitting or if the person displays any ability to fight back the lies, arci then turns to his last resort: desperately trying to get everyone to believe it's me with the hopes his mark will be banned. Then he can continue lying about me, the poster, and even himself and his advantage-playing lies. Left out, of course, is the mess it's created for him at home.

Consequently, few people will bother with or are equipped to handle the certain abuse they'll face, and they stay out of it. They figure who needs to anyway, since who could explain it as well as me, and so many have told me over the years how much they enjoy watching me put that "troll" & "Internet bully" in his place.

There have been several over the years. Most of them were just Singer in one of his many aliases. However, there have been a few others. Most are just as poor at math as Singer.

It doesn't bother me if anyone uses Singer's strategy. I just try to let them know the facts of the matter. It doesn't reduce one's ER so in one sense it's not the end of the world. I've even mentioned that for some people it may help them reduce their overall play. In general that is good, just like Alan and his win/loss goals.
    Last edited by arcimede$; 08-14-2012 at 12:01 PM.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    There have been several over the years. Most of them were just Singer in one of his many aliases. However, there have been a few others. Most are just as poor at math as Singer.

It doesn't bother me if anyone uses Singer's strategy. I just try to let them know the facts of the matter. It doesn't reduce one's ER so in one sense it's not the end of the world. I've even mentioned that for some people it may help them reduce their overall play. In general that is good, just like Alan and his win/loss goals.
    Arci is in such a frenzy over me all the time that he just can't see how nobody believes his lies. First he makes up a story about how I supposedly run a "con" that has my students being required to use MY slot cards during training sessions at the machines. Although thoroughly rebuked for years and even here where jatki made him look the fool for lying about it, he sticks to lying. Then he makes up lies about me using aliases, which I have never done anywhere without first identifying who my handle was--which is why there's never been any proof presented when requested. And this guy doesn't think he's the cause of the sufferring inside his home? Would YOU want to live with him and his health-destroying lying?
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-14-2012 at 01:48 PM.

I was run off another site not because i supported Rob's methods, but for dissecting some of the arguments against his methods. In doing that I was labeled a Rob alias or at least a supporter of his methods.

But when I try to apply the math to the number of posts between Rob and Arcimedes, assigning a minimum of time taken, I'm afraid the hours become weeks and months of their lives. That's the part I don't get.

The fact of the matter is that VP can have unusual effects on ordinary, responsible people.

Hold your horses guys. There are a lot of Singer supporters and critics who don't post and have sent me emails. I am able to check who the posters are from their registration data.

Rob does have supporters and he does have critics. And they are all welcome to post here.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci is in such a frenzy over me all the time that he just can't see how nobody believes his lies. First he makes up a story about how I supposedly run a "con" that has my students being required to use MY slot cards during training sessions at the machines.
    Lie ... do I need to show you the comment where you have admitted doing exactly this? You tried to claim it was only one time but we all know the truth.

Although thoroughly rebuked for years and even here where jatki made him look the fool for lying about it, he sticks to lying. Then he makes up lies about me using aliases, which I have never done anywhere without first identifying who my handle was--which is why there's never been any proof presented when requested. And this guy doesn't think he's the cause of the sufferring inside his home? Would YOU want to live with him and his health-destroying lying?
    Laughable lies. Singer has been caught so many times using aliases it is beyond funny. Right Banjojerry? He even once forgot he was posting under an alias and gave away it was really him. He then came back later and claimed the person (from the east coast) allowed him to use his user id because Singer was having problems. Funny, those problems went away the next day.

And, of course, his latest one as backsider on vp.com was so obvious a cave man could see it and several other people besides myself noted how obvious it was.

Did I ever mention that Singer is a pathological liar?
    Last edited by arcimede$; 08-14-2012 at 02:59 PM.

STOP STOP STOP

Please. No more Arc vs Singer and Singer vs Arc.

Frankly, we're heard it all, and it's boring.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    STOP STOP STOP

Please. No more Arc vs Singer and Singer vs Arc.

Frankly, we're heard it all, and it's boring.
    I completely agree. Who wants to see more of (deleted by moderator).
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-14-2012 at 03:23 PM.

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    i completely agree. Who wants to see more of (deleted by moderator).
    you too, no more.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-14-2012 at 03:32 PM.

Yes, you too. Any more of your personal attacks will also be deleted.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-14-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Yes, you too. Any more of your personal attacks will also be deleted.
    This should be interesting. What will he say?

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    This should be interesting. What will he say?
    Let me clarify: I said "yes, you too. Any more of your personal attacks will also be deleted." I wrote that after deleting what was originally posted.

To everyone: enough is enough. NO MORE personal attacks.

In light of recent comments, I replied to my old (and evidently, possibly, insightful) Riddle Me This thread just to get it front and center.

Now, if Rob were using various aliases, well, there's nothing illegal about that. Nothing even terribly clever.

Anyway, this is what I meant by, "Give me the old soft shoe...." -- a line Richard Gere sings in "Chicago" as me manipulates judge and jury for his own benefit. I guess, in this case, Alan would be the judge and we, the assembled readership, would be the jury.

I do owe redietz a bit of an apology. While I was playing coy with Singer jatki backsider I didn't respond to his query with what I suspected at the time. I needed to give Singer some more rope. But, now you know the rest of the story and hopefully you're getting a little entertainment out of the entire ordeal.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    In light of recent comments, I replied to my old (and evidently, possibly, insightful) Riddle Me This thread just to get it front and center.

Now, if Rob were using various aliases, well, there's nothing illegal about that. Nothing even terribly clever.

Anyway, this is what I meant by, "Give me the old soft shoe...." -- a line Richard Gere sings in "Chicago" as me manipulates judge and jury for his own benefit. I guess, in this case, Alan would be the judge and we, the assembled readership, would be the jury.
    Redetz, I might not be smart enough (or maybe I'm just too old) to follow that exactly, but I can swear that Rob and I are two different people in two different places, especially since he's driving an RV who knows where. Arc doesn't want that and can you just see the red on his face when he has one more of his stupid theories dropped on his head? All this bravado talk arc's doing is only to cover up his embarrassment of the past week, because as we all know, he already has enough vinegar in his life to deal with. If he had any coy item going on at all, he's shown he'd never be able to hide it whenever Singer's involved so that's just another pile of crap from him. In reality, arc hung himself with his own rope, just like Singer says he always makes him step into his own traps. The biggest question is, is he a true to life psycho?

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    Redetz, I might not be smart enough (or maybe I'm just too old) to follow that exactly, but I can swear that Rob and I are two different people in two different places, especially since he's driving an RV who knows where. Arc doesn't want that and can you just see the red on his face when he has one more of his stupid theories dropped on his head? All this bravado talk arc's doing is only to cover up his embarrassment of the past week, because as we all know, he already has enough vinegar in his life to deal with. If he had any coy item going on at all, he's shown he'd never be able to hide it whenever Singer's involved so that's just another pile of crap from him. In reality, arc hung himself with his own rope, just like Singer says he always makes him step into his own traps. The biggest question is, is he a true to life psycho?
    The more you type the more it becomes obvious who you really are. So, keep it up. You're giving folks lots of great entertainment.

Thread Information