Thread: Hello Everyone

Just thought I'd stop by and say hi

Originally Posted by kumquat View Post
    Just thought I'd stop by and say hi
    Hello kumquat

hi everyone I'm ereen from Los Angeles and I'm happy to be here, any way I would like to ask you despite of being new. So here's my question " do you know gift baskets downtown Miami?

Originally Posted by ereen View Post
    hi everyone I'm ereen from Los Angeles and I'm happy to be here, any way I would like to ask you despite of being new. So here's my question " do you know gift baskets downtown Miami?
    I wish you marketing folks would just be more upfront and honest and just tell us about your businesses without trying to sneak it in. We welcome information about good deals and good services. So why not be upfront and honest and tell us about your company?

By the way, I worked in Miami at WTVJ during the 1980s when Ralph Renick was the anchorman and when he was making his run for Governor.

Hi it's my pleasure to be here, do you know plantation shutters walnut? please help me regarding on this.

Hi borgeejane. Is that your company? Looks like a nice selection. Can you tell us more? We are always interested in finding out about new places for shopping, and from the website you are in Ontario and you provide in home shopping? Thanks.

For the fact that this page is for off topic area I wanna share you this, I finished the kitchen renovation and I'm so happy because I have countertops from the unique design of wood kitchen countertops Vancouver. That's it, thanks just call me borkee,

Hello to everyone...
    I am also new to this forum. I like social discussion very much. There are many interesting and knowledge able discussion threads in this forum. The forum community have knowledge and sense about the discussion topics. I am impressed and join the community.

Why are you allowing spam here?

These people are not interested in your forum or the tips you have to offer.

They are just spamming their links to get google credibility. You should delete this garbage and only allow messages from people who are really serious about contributing here.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Hi everyone I'm so happy that I found this forum it seems fun and interesting any way aside from this what can you say on family counseling services?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    They are just spamming their links to get google credibility.
    About a year ago, Google revealed a new search ranking system which actually penalizes websites that create backlinks such as what we see here on our forum. Google outsmarted them. Google also caught on to websites that list various cities on their site as places where they do business, for example, the plumbing service that says "we serve..." and then lists 30 cities and towns.

The only way to get real "credit" from Google and the other search engines now is to show actual traffic and multiple links and in the case of websites boasting about "service areas" Google wants to see text articles talking about particular cities. For example, the "plumber" should have an article about its plumbing services in the Eastchester area and mention Eastchester addresses several times. Just listing the name "Eastchester" doesn't count anymore.

Thanks to all here for nice contribution.This forum is the best place for me to learn and share new good things.
    Thanks to all here.

hello please to meet you guys! it's a great pleasure for me to be one of your members of this forum page, apparently aside of being newbie I would like to put a thread pertaining on resolution therapy in Tampa, if you know it please hit me up!

Originally Posted by nupertfischer View Post
    hello please to meet you guys! it's a great pleasure for me to be one of your members of this forum page, apparently aside of being newbie I would like to put a thread pertaining on resolution therapy in Tampa, if you know it please hit me up!
    Okay, I'll bite. What is resolution therapy?

Thread Information