Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Putting your faith in "the math." Really???

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Let me ask you this. If it is possible to win eight sessions out of ten in one ten session trial, is it not possible to win eight sessions out of ten in the second ten session trial?
    Once again you are confusing possible with probable. No, it is not probable that you will continue to win.

To paraphrase Arc, to think that the RNG would force you to lose after winning can only happen if the RNG were not random.

In a random game anything can happen.
    Yes, and that anything also includes losing 8 out of 10 sessions or even 10 out of 10.

Arc, I would be careful with substituting a 100 play machine for playing 100 individual hands. If by chance a royal is dealt it will skew the results.

I was once dealt a royal on a 50-play machine, and one night at Caesars I was dealt quads no less than four times playing quarters on a 50 play machine. (Actually there was a fifth time, but on that machine I was only playing 20 lines.) The machines were side by side, and I played the other while waiting for the hand pays.
    That was why I threw in the 10-play thought. Still not a lot of time and less susceptible to the dealt hand problem. And, it's not just good dealt hands that could be a problem. Getting excessive poor dealt hands will also present a skewing of the results if the number of dealt hands is not large enough.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post

Ever heard of multi-play machines? Geez, what mindless dribble.

With 100 play you can divide your 1000 hours by 100. Yup, a whopping 10 hours. Or just go with 10-play and take a little more time. Easily doable.
    How did you shift that around to make it look like Alan wrote it?

I'm here to again rip apart another arc useless spin. If Singer wanted to do the 500000 hand thing and who else could, his SPS strategy uses single play not 100 play, not 10 play, or any other multi play. And you think people believe you when you claim you're an expert on how he plays? After another DELETED type gaffe like this one?
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-22-2012 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Please no politics. We don't need that can of worms too.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I'm no sucker, Rob. My estimate is you should win closer to eight sessions out of 10.
    Not according to the arc. But, 7 or 8 out of 10 aside, according to AP proclamations you still should win because he will be behind after 10 sessions, and he has to be ahead in dollars and win so many out of ten for him to not lose, right?

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    How did you shift that around to make it look like Alan wrote it?

I'm here to again rip apart another arc useless spin. If Singer wanted to do the 500000 hand thing and who else could, his SPS strategy uses single play not 100 play, not 10 play, or any other multi play. And you think people believe you when you claim you're an expert on how he plays? After another DELETED type gaffe like this one?
    Go back and read what redietz originally stated. That's what got this discussion going. Booooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

Not according to the arc. But, 7 or 8 out of 10 aside, according to AP proclamations you still should win because he will be behind after 10 sessions, and he has to be ahead in dollars and win so many out of ten for him to not lose, right?
    Another jatki comment ... another lie. What a pathetic piece of bovine excrement.

Go back and read what redietz originally stated. That's what got this discussion going. Booooiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
    Arci, he was right. You're just skewed off course and can't stop from calling jatki names because he made you so much the fool on another thread. (insert pat on the back for the Jat ). Redietz called me out in particular, and even he knows the SPS strategy is played on single play.

Having a tough day today? Poor baby, here comes the sympathy: HAHAHAHA!!!

Another jatki comment ... another lie. What a pathetic piece of bovine excrement.
    Oh I missed this one! A classic example of how the chipping away process works!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci, he was right. You're just skewed off course and can't stop from calling jatki names because he made you so much the fool on another thread. (insert pat on the back for the Jat ). Redietz called me out in particular, and even he knows the SPS strategy is played on single play.
    He simply offered a bet based on 500K hands (he did not specify any method) that you couldn't turn a negative return game into a positive one. And, since we've just been discussing your multi-play strategy that clearly could be considered.

So, chalk up another Singer failure.

Jatki- I know you read the wayback posts just like I do. Here's one I really like and thought you might="Are we playing in virtual reality or just the machines?"
    Last edited by slingshot; 08-22-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: misspell

He simply offered a bet based on 500K hands (he did not specify any method) that you couldn't turn a negative return game into a positive one. And, since we've just been discussing your multi-play strategy that clearly could be considered.

So, chalk up another Singer failure.
    Another thread arci, as you know. And that wasn't even a good try. Remember how you jumped on the jatki post about how few hours it would take on hundred play or even ten play? Bbbbut, my multi play is only FIVE PLAY!... Gosh, gee, you must have forgotten to mention that one....

When you're having a bad day my friend, you really have a BAD DAY!
    I sure hope a head can roll only once
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-22-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Jatki- I know you read the wayback posts just like I do. Here's one I really like and thought you might="Are we playing in virtual reality or just the machines?"
    Sorry for the delay slingshot. I was having too much fun watching The Master serve up arc's head on a platter!

I do like that quote and I admit it was inspired by someone else. His phantom bucks is another phrase for the ages.

Sorry for the delay slingshot. I was having too much fun watching The Master serve up arc's head on a platter!

I do like that quote and I admit it was inspired by someone else. His phantom bucks is another phrase for the ages.
    Sorry-I should have said articles-that article-"Are we plaing in virtual reality or just the machines?" is one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Another thread arci, as you know. And that wasn't even a good try. Remember how you jumped on the jatki post about how few hours it would take on hundred play or even ten play? Bbbbut, my multi play is only FIVE PLAY!... Gosh, gee, you must have forgotten to mention that one....

When you're having a bad day my friend, you really have a BAD DAY!
    I sure hope a head can roll only once
    As everyone can see, you're limit to 5-play is just more of your silly nonsense. However, it makes no difference, my point still stands. It would not take 1000 hours to play 500K hands. Even using 5-play drops the number to 200 hours at only 500 hands/hour. That's only 25 days of steady play. Less than one month. And, I suspect the number of hands on newer machines could get close to 800. That drops the number another 60% or 15 days. When are you going to decide on taking the bet?

Robbie, how does it feel to look like such a dolt in front of your flock?

Yoe see arci, had you included the five play info into your post instead of using multiplays you know I don't include in my strategies, you could have saved yourself a lot of your usual face-saving back-tracking after I've corrected you.

Redietz, you're needed. Do you care if I play SPS or five-play? If five's OK, do you have 3weeks you could devote to this? Alan too? I really don't, but I'll make time if we can put it together, and it has to be done right. Since you left most of the parameters open, here's my proposal: the bet just as I described earlier; you & your investors (& there must be at least four others) must include a minimum $20,000 bet from each, and one of them must be arci. I will match the total for the investor's bet, and that total mount must be deposited with Alan. I want to include what I said earlier about how much money I win (or lose) and we can come up with a reasonable average escrow to cover that.

What, no arc commenting? That's right, Singer's roasting the guy on the other thread.

I can't put up $20k, but if I can put $3000 on Rob then I'll make some money on this.

Thread Information