Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why not play ACE$ BONUS POKER ??

Oh arci, it doesn't matter what your motives are, how you do you Internet searches, what info you get or don't get or choose to believe or not. What matters is how I got you to go over the edge with all this, how you couldn't help yourself from showing it, and in such a way that you're finally admitting that how right I've been about what you did to your poor wife, while how it hurts you to know my wife and I lead such a happy & healthy life, & you've got basically nothing there--unless you consider p-a-i-n as something to squawk about That's what's got you so sore isn't it. THAT'S the real bottom line. I can still go out and smile. What's that on your face?

A dollar ninety-five arc? Did you ever think that's all it's worth? I just got back from looking up my own information and Mr. All the Facts All the Time actually trusts that to be complete? Figures.

I've had several residences at the same time for 15 years in Calif., one house I own the other I rented for my folks. But when I look up my info it just shows the rented house's address, probably because that's the address I have on my driver's license. Wow what a surprise. I'll bet if you check with Singer he'll tell you he used the address of the apartments he rented for his son's family and his daughter on his license, and there's a number of reasons to do that. Privacy being one, and you're probably finding that out as you wasted your buck 95.

I'm the tool?

That's part of what makes this fun jatki, watching arci get so rattled that he'll try anything to bother the other guy. Then have it all blow up in his face! But you're right about why you wouldn't put your actual residence on your DO. Only an idiot would do that....or someone who doesn't have the resources or a close enough family (getting close arc? ) to help out.

As arci gets more and more red-faced over this, I look for him to say he paid two-fifty to look up that my daughter's blind, my wife's dying of cancer, and my son was killed in action. I mean, how else is he gonna dig himself outta this one?!

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    A dollar ninety-five arc? Did you ever think that's all it's worth? I just got back from looking up my own information and Mr. All the Facts All the Time actually trusts that to be complete? Figures.
    So, you're afraid to check it out aren't you. You know I'm right and you know you have been conned. You hate it that I have been right all along and you will deny the obvious truth no matter what.

I've had several residences at the same time for 15 years in Calif., one house I own the other I rented for my folks. But when I look up my info it just shows the rented house's address, probably because that's the address I have on my driver's license. Wow what a surprise. I'll bet if you check with Singer he'll tell you he used the address of the apartments he rented for his son's family and his daughter on his license, and there's a number of reasons to do that. Privacy being one, and you're probably finding that out as you wasted your buck 95.

I'm the tool?
    Yup, nice try but there are lots of other sources besides driver's licenses. BTW, if he is not putting is real residence on his driver's license he is breaking the law. You really believe he would break the law? As for privacy, if he was worried about someone learning his address and doing something bad why would he put his own daughter in harm's way? Makes absolutely no sense.

In addition, the search site explicitly states it uses home purchase information as well. So, I guess you're saying neither Robert Harry or his wife bought the 4500 sqft residence ... what, they just squatted? Bwah haha haha haha

You are stretching and stretching to avoid the truth. You were suckered into Singer's con and fell for it completely. Now, you've been supporting a lying narcissist with your own lies and attacks. In your gut you now know you have been sliced and diced by Singer. I told you to quit while you were behind long ago. I bet you wished you had listened.

BTW, don't expect the list to be as accurate the further you go back in time. But for recent history it is probably right on. It was for me. Notice that Singer is not providing the address of his former residence? Only a complete fool would not understand what that means.

Arci, you couldn't be showing more aggravation with jatki the truth-teller if you wrote it here in big bold letters in-between all your made up lies. But please, do tell about the hobbling going on around there
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci, you couldn't be showing more aggravation with jatki the truth-teller if you wrote it here in big bold letters in-between all your made up lies. But please, do tell about the hobbling going on around there
    Now come on Rob, this is exactly the type of post that makes arci go nuts and look up personal information on the Internet so he can make up all those lies about it. Both my parents are in wheelchairs so I know what it's like to have to see loved ones going through that. I'm not saying arc doesn't deserve this treatment because he sure hasn't shown any respect to the forum's host or anyone else who doesn't agree with him for that matter, but you've already pulled him apart limb by limb and I've shown how big his lies are. Can we call it a day with this?

Can we call it a day with this?
    You can (and should have long ago) quit. You're ridiculous attempts to try and hide you're ongoing feeling of being a sucker will not go away, however. You will have to live with them forever.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    You can (and should have long ago) quit. You're ridiculous attempts to try and hide you're ongoing feeling of being a sucker will not go away, however. You will have to live with them forever.
    More namecalling arci? Coming up a little short, are we? Then let's just see if we can concentrate on the hobbling

Strangely, whenever I played this game I had tons of 2 pair show up all the time. Seems like a great game for artt.

More namecalling arci? Coming up a little short, are we? Then let's just see if we can concentrate on the hobbling
    Just the facts as usual. Since it's now beyond doubt that LIBELOUS COMMENTS REMOVED. Since I've provided accurate information on your worthless system for years, any one with more than a couple working neurons should have known. There is no excuse for being a sucker.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 08-27-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Strangely, whenever I played this game I had tons of 2 pair show up all the time. Seems like a great game for artt.
    It's very curious that you said this. I noted an unusual number of two-pairs being dealt, but I think it is just coincidence. My understanding is that there is one RNG on the Game King machines and I would have seen the same two-pairs from the same RNG whether I had been on the Bonus game, the double double bonus game, the Aces and Eights game, the Deuces game, or Jacks and Better. My understanding is that the single RNG would choose the cards and then the program for each game would apply the appropriate pay table.

In fact, I hit quad deuces and quad 4s on this game, but had I been on DDB the payoffs would have been $2,000 each instead of $1,000 each on Aces Bonus.

Edit: Deleted.
    Last edited by bigfoot66; 08-27-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Irrelevant

It's coincidence Alan. I can't speak for how many RNG' s are in a machine with that game included, but the machine I brought home had multiple. I know arci and some others say there's only one but I don't know how they'd know that unless they actually took down a machine like I did. And they all may not be the same.

I played the game about every two weeks in Pahrump up until June, and I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Your mind does focus on those letters on the Aces, and now that you're more aware of the game and how to spell ACES then you should find the game to be a lot more enjoyable than BP.

Rob I know there is ONE RNG because I asked.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob I know there is ONE RNG because I asked.
    Is that in a certain type of machine, or do you think the person you asked meant or did say every one? I had one of those newest type machines that have built in TV's, and multiple other options.

Is that in a certain type of machine, or do you think the person you asked meant or did say every one? I had one of those newest type machines that have built in TV's, and multiple other options.
    I was able to talk to the slots director at one of the Caesars properties. Your device might be different. And if you recall, I once suggested that the machine that was on loan to you might have been a defective or test machine that indeed might have had a faulty RNG which accounted for what you found in your research. This is why I said that a study based on one single machine would not carry any weight in a discussion about allegations that the RNGs are not random.

The chances that Singer really has a VP machine are slim to none. Remember, he claimed it was kept in his garage. Well, we now know he had no garage. Strike one.

Next, in order to determine if there was more than one RNG one would need to reverse engineer the code. It's beyond obvious that Singer does not have the expertise to do that. Strike two.

Finally, his other claims about what he found all support his prior silly notions about VP machines. Pretty obvious that they are all made up. Strike three .... you're out.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I was able to talk to the slots director at one of the Caesars properties. Your device might be different. And if you recall, I once suggested that the machine that was on loan to you might have been a defective or test machine that indeed might have had a faulty RNG which accounted for what you found in your research. This is why I said that a study based on one single machine would not carry any weight in a discussion about allegations that the RNGs are not random.
    I agree anything's possible Alan--with the exception that arci won't ever stop lying about me. He's been injured, his ego damaged, yet he still thinks what he says matters. Gee....I think I'll huff & puff and get mad enough to type in his REAL name, an address or two, and make up stuff about it!. I'll show him!!

I agree anything's possible Alan--with the exception that arci won't ever stop lying about me. He's been injured, his ego damaged, yet he still thinks what he says matters. Gee....I think I'll huff & puff and get mad enough to type in his REAL name, an address or two, and make up stuff about it!. I'll show him!!
    I already provided my name when I posted the link last spring to my bowling accomplishments. I guess you're going to need to come up with something else to try and get back at me for exposing the real Robert Harry, the man who has spent the 21st century living in a small apartment dreaming up fantasies that never happened and never will happen.

Gosh arc, come up with something else? It looks like he was mocking you over it again, like he wouldn't bother doing it because he's just been making a fool out of you and that's all he wants to do. I see this as you going over the cliff by looking up and paying for info on him, info that you would have spun whatever way you needed to so it would look like, at least to you because no one else seems to be buying it, you're better than him. Just like you ignored how I live in a home I own here in California while my folks live at a house a rent, the same address that's on my license which shows up on that nerd site you told us about. Not to mention how Singer said he did the same for years, only with his children. Doesn't fit your angry mold, right? You do scare me though.

Thread Information