Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Multi Line VP

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Arci, I know you won't let this go because you know the guy humiliated you in front of others with your own "facts" (see "arci stepped into his own trap again) . What I kinda enjoy here is first watching you get pummeled, then seeing you lie about claiming to never have said, here, that I used this so-called slot card scam as a means to an end in my con to get money from others. jatki really horse-collared you didn't he. I wonder what all your hack friends on vp.com would say if they saw this over there....the ones that aren't eating dirt, that is....

Jatki you earned a dinner in LV at my expense!
    Rob, thanks and I assure you, the pleasure was all mine! You can see how he's still trying to save face with his lying even after being taken down. We move on.

So, we can see that jatki is not a real man. O course, I didn't expect to man up and admit his errors. He clearly doesn't have the character to do that.

And don't think that just because you and Singer pat each other on the back that most people don't see you for what you really are. A totally ignorant tool.

I understand the calling me names arc, really I do. You're not used to anyone other than Rob making you look stupid for all those false claims you make. Next time take this advice, don't lie and you won't have to pay in front of everyone. I know the pressure you're under with the home situation and all, but you don't deserve a pass when you continue to lie about someone and then call him and others names after you've been caught. It isn't right, but he is. You do all this only to fill in your time, and the forums seem to give you a boost in the area of why get up each day to face the challenges. Life is not fair, we know.

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    I understand the calling me names arc, really I do. You're not used to anyone other than Rob making you look stupid for all those false claims you make.
    Nope, you earned the names. When a person lies and makes false claims they will be held accountable. I can only imagine that Singer is getting a huge laugh out of you. He has manipulated you so easily and so obviously that he can only be laughing out loud constantly. Of course, you are so completely suckered in that you will never it see. Just like you will never see those papers Singer has been lying about.

Next time take this advice, don't lie and you won't have to pay in front of everyone.
    Still waiting for you to provide one example of a lie. You've now backed off the player's card lie, what will you make up next? You do realize that all you are doing is making a complete fool out of yourself. Such a funny man.

I know the pressure you're under with the home situation and all,
    Do you? Well, then explain it to everyone. Let's see you back up this lie with anything but more false assertions. Hey tool man, you just backed yourself into another corner. Let's see you scramble again. Bwah haha haha haha

but you don't deserve a pass when you continue to lie about someone and then call him and others names after you've been caught. It isn't right, but he is. You do all this only to fill in your time, and the forums seem to give you a boost in the area of why get up each day to face the challenges. Life is not fair, we know.
    To watch you try and claim victory amid your tortuous defeat is hilarious. You are the epitome of a Joker. You are performing for your King, only what you think is happening and what is reality are two very different things. At least you are humoring the throne man, but sadly making yourself look pitiful in the process.

Arci, all I can say after the awful pounding you took on this--and the absolutely hilarious way you felt you had to line-item-veto every little jabbing truth jatki had to say in your usual attempt to at least try to make yourself feel better after such a one-sided affair--is..... Please keep denying and tell all the face-saving lies you want. It only exposes you even more.

Next time, try being truthful and you won't have to go thru such a humiliating experience again! But it WAS a fun read.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-22-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Arci, all I can say after the awful pounding you took on this--and the absolutely hilarious way you felt you had to line-item-veto every little jabbing truth jatki had to say in your usual attempt to at least try to make yourself feel better after such a one-sided affair--is..... Please keep denying and tell all the face-saving lies you want. It only exposes you even more.

Next time, try being truthful and you won't have to go thru such a humiliating experience again! But it WAS a fun read.
    Keep trying to support your failed worshiper. It shows you'll say anything to try and get in a dig at me. Once again we see the truth and you are not well acquainted. Which, of course, supports exactly what I have been saying all along.

Ahhhh, don't you just love it when a plan comes together!

arci you're like a guy who had his head chopped off IN PUBLIC no less, and it continues to to try to talk its way out of it

I think it may be even worse than that. Now he probably fears one of his disciples on the other forums will see how he's been lying for years about Singer being a con man with a slot card scam, then his stock will go spiralling downward even with those morons.

Yeah those damn facts, how they seem to always get in the way of story tellers.

arci you're like a guy who had his head chopped off IN PUBLIC no less, and it continues to to try to talk its way out of it
    Projection at its finest. Keep on digging ... the hole will eventually go away ... bwah haha haha haha

Funny, then OUCH!

Thread Information