Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Arci - Singer Kid's Table

Instead of ruining every legitimate topic that is posted, it would benefit the forum if you two brought your petty squabble, name calling and accusations here. Here, you can tussle with each other unabated to your hearts content. Efforts to install a truce have not worked and clearly you both have a deep desire to keep the flames burning. So, come on in here, sit down and have at it. You leave us alone and we'll leave you alone.

I would implore Alan to agree and to give you your own playground. All argumentative posts by you two (and your groupies) outside of this location should be completely deleted. Bring it here and allow the rest of us to carry on with adult conversation. It's beyond tiresome to continually have topics and threads sidetracked by your incredibly silly feud.

You will never get Singer and his flock to limit their lies to a single thread. Nice try though.

This was tried at vp.com but Singer kept attacking me on other threads. The moderator gave him 3 chances to quit but he didn't do it and eventually was banned.

My God, Singer has been so right all these times. When he said on the forums how arc actually can't wait to rush out of bed in the mornings to put his mind at ease over the hits Singer gives him, he was telling the truth all along. Look at just today on just this forum, every single arc first-response is something either Singer put up yesterday or where his name is mentioned by someone else. It's like arc's his personal puppet.

Holy smokes! Has there ever been anyone else from a public forum anywhere that has so thoroughly known and controlled another person with such precision?

Careful jatki, he's all too aware that you've already exposed what a weak debater he turned out to be since he had no choice but to call you a bevy of names in response to your teardown of his lying. I like to look at your efforts as contributing towards the very effective chipping-away process I use on him that bugs him no end There's nothing better than to watch these type of people get thoroughly undressed in front of those they thought they were impressing with Internet searches, and to lose their cool by prolific namecalling when they told themselves it could never happen.

This has just been so much fun!

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    My God, Singer has been so right all these times. When he said on the forums how arc actually can't wait to rush out of bed in the mornings to put his mind at ease over the hits Singer gives him, he was telling the truth all along. Look at just today on just this forum, every single arc first-response is something either Singer put up yesterday or where his name is mentioned by someone else. It's like arc's his personal puppet.
    So, where did Singer's comments come from? Oh my, they were all responses to my comments that he must have rushed to respond to last night. Funny how that works when people are in two different time zones.

Of course, it's not surprising that jatki couldn't figure this out. His thought processes are like those of a small child. He does what his big daddy tells him. Such a tool.

Poor arci, he can't help himself as he continues to dance to the beat of my shots, and namecall in the face of his humiliation. Don't worry too much about it though. You've got all day to jump on here to try and make your words soothe your discomfort, and even more time than that to try and cure what a nervous wreck jatki's made you.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Poor arci, he can't help himself as he continues to dance to the beat of my shots, and namecall in the face of his humiliation. Don't worry too much about it though. You've got all day to jump on here to try and make your words soothe your discomfort, and even more time than that to try and cure what a nervous wreck jatki's made you.
    The more you try to hide your obvious failings behind these silly assertions, the worse you look. A pathetic tool like jatki is not really what you wanted. His failure to back up his lies must make you feel pretty uncomfortable. There's nothing worse than having a train-wreck as your supporter.

However, I'm sure you're getting a get laugh at his expense. Naturally, you know you have nothing to back up your claims, there are no notes, you know how many times you've used your own card during education sessions. So, you know jatki has made a complete out of himself and you know you completely fooled him. Still, knowing that your supporters are that stupid puts you so far below your hero, Bob Dancer, who has brilliant folks using his strategy cards and software. In the end I guess it still eats away at you.

Keep trying my friend Yes, keep trying to find the words that'll make the pain of being made a complete fool of in front of everyone! (--Sinatra had his "money" tones; jatki has his direct-hit "money" words!) ease up a bit.

Vic, thank you for creating such a thread. Here, visitors can come to see first hand coverage of arci's seething pain--both from when jatki just took him out to the woodshed to his self-deserved suffering over what he caused for his missus. In fact, his neurotic posting from early morning to evening every single day is a testament to the chipping-away process that he knows about but just can't help himself by doing anything about it.

Absolutely brilliant Vic!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-23-2012 at 11:46 AM.

I can always tell when I hit a sore spot. He immediately brings up my wife again. It's so obvious a cave man can even see it. Right, Jatki?

Now, when are you and the tool going on your little secret adventure to find those math notes for all to see? tick, tock.

After reading through these things and the hits arc is taking as he tries so laughably hard to cover it all up, I think it would be a good idea to put him on a suicide watch. Really, how much can a guy who already has a crapper full of problems to deal with, take? Looking over the threads it's no surprise why he's chosen this one to concentrate on, and whether he knows it or not you can feel his anxiety as he can't wait to say something about Singer's hum-dingers. But one thing I'd stay away from responding to would be anything having to do with my wife, unless what's being said or implied is true. Clearly, we know what's going on here.

This show is every bit as fun as Singer's always said it was!

Once again we see jatki can't even see the nose on the end of his face. The whole idea by Vegas Vic was to keep "petty squabble, name calling and accusations here" so they wouldn't infect the rest of the site. However, jatki says "it's no surprise why he's chosen this one to concentrate on" ... well, no duh. Simply doing what Vegas Vic asked. Which, btw, is definitely a good idea.

What's really hilarious is that jatki trolling along in his typical fog couldn't even figure that out. Once again, Singer's tool makes a fool of both of them. Roseannadanna still lives inside jatki. Completely hilarious.

Not even a good cover-up arci. I'd much rather talk about-- and LAUGH ABOUT! -- how your wife ended up in a wheelchair, thereby spoiling any plans you had for LV retirement trips (or any other trips besides the ones to the drugstores, for that matter). Oh wait! What's that you said...I'm hurting when I talk about her? Oooh, eeee! aaah! Hahahaha! Now go change her diaper before jatki comes back and gives you another lesson in the consequences of lying!!

Oh My God, Vic!! What have you done!?!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I just hope no extra-galactic species is monitoring our poor world and tunes in to either 2012 political TV ads or this thread. We'll all be doomed.

Not even a good cover-up arci. I'd much rather talk about-- and LAUGH ABOUT! -- how your wife ended up in a wheelchair, thereby spoiling any plans you had for LV retirement trips (or any other trips besides the ones to the drugstores, for that matter). Oh wait! What's that you said...I'm hurting when I talk about her? Oooh, eeee! aaah! Hahahaha! Now go change her diaper before jatki comes back and gives you another lesson in the consequences of lying!!
    Ouch, right between the eyes. But that was pretty nasty Rob.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Oh My God, Vic!! What have you done!?!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I just hope no extra-galactic species is monitoring our poor world and tunes in to either 2012 political TV ads or this thread. We'll all be doomed.
    So far, it's working. If the kids will stay in this sandbox and play, then the rest of us can go about our business elsewhere in the forum. It's all up to Alan.

After a few trial days, it didn't work. The children insist on dragging their mud all throughout the house. I suppose I would be tempted to do the same when there's no punishment involved, but I was raised to respect others when I'm in their house and to leave the mud at the door.

Unfortunately, it's the way of the world these days when the internet clowns can be brainless bullies with no fear of embarrassment or retribution. Truthfully, there's not a one of you girlie cat fight participants who I would want to associate with in public.

You'd like me Vic.
    Until he asked you to prove you're not a pathological liar and then you'd come unglued.

Here's something interesting, and Vic, I'm putting it right where it belongs. I paid TWO-FEEFTY to infoverifiers.com and found out that arci's son recently lost his arm to a sewing machine accident in Michigan. And I triple-checked all the facts on it so I believe it! There can't possibly be anything that's been left out.

The interesting thing about beenverified and other search sites is you can put in your own name see what comes up. These sites don't provide information from before the Internet started to collect information. For example, when I put in my name it didn't even know I had a son. That's probably because he had moved out over 20 years ago.

Same with Robert Harry. It did not find his son, but it found his daughter because she lived with daddy not that long ago.

Thread Information