Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Arci - Singer Kid's Table

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I'm not surprised Robert Harry will not be available. He's been outed and he knows it. Best to lay low for awhile.
    Why are you still trying to make trouble even now? The only outed things I've seen is how you falsely spin your information. I've caught you so many times it's not funny any more. What's with the Robert Harry and jatki harry anyway? Is that supposed to be hurtful? What I haven't found, anywhere, is where anyone ever calls you any names. Why keep this up?

Love it! The Kid's Table is now located exactly where it should remain: inside one of these

http://www.titlemma.com/branding.asp...FcHe4AodJioAng

with the combatants locked in, never to emerge.

I'm not very proud of being in here Vic. I guess one never knows how personal someone else takes criticism, and what it does to them. I'd have never guessed in a million years arc was the type to use vulgar words and call people every name in the book just because of meaningless disagreements. I've never seen him do that before anywhere, and if he could only understand that none of it means anything at the end of the day he may not need to get so upset. But maybe I'm wrong about this because of the situation arc has to be in 24/7. By the same token, Rob has a nasty streak and if you cross him he'll criss cross you. What I find most unpleasant is the personal shots, then the lies I've seen, especially actually knowing what the truth is. Then because I know and explain, I get called names. You can't win for losing, and nothing is sacred here. I can't figure out what most of this has to do with anything videopoker. My take anyway.
    Last edited by jatki; 08-26-2012 at 09:40 PM.

I've thought about things from today a little more, and since this is the thread to say what you think about Rob and arc, here goes. Note, I fully expect arc to do one of his lineitem jobs on this, but it's his right to put down anything he likes.

Today I saw an arc who so completely despises Singer that he was willing to let his guard down at any cost just to feel he got back at him. Really, who looks up addresses and liens of someone where there's no business reason to do so anyway, then makes up his own as bad as possible conclusions about the info? Answer, an arch enemy, that's who. Someone who just can't take it any more. A person who's at his wit's end.

I know Rob is very abrasive at times, heck he's always been if you've read him through the years. It's also true a lot of us like to read his insults because they're pretty darn clever and they're things most of us would never put in print. But why does he do it? I believe it's because he's amused by it all, and it's nothing but a form of entertainment to him. What I however have seen here, especially the past few days, is him goating arc into losing his I'm Mr. Cool and Calm Cause Nothing Phases Me personna, and he did it with such surgical precision that even arc had to appreciate it. All the while, you get the feeling that Singer doesn't really care what anyone says, does, or make up about him, because it's really he who never loses his cool isn't it. He knows how to get under someone's skin, that's been a trademark of his back to his LV A sports days for sure. As I said above, I've never seen arc cussing and calling people so many nasty names, ever. But Singer pushed him over the edge and beyond his point of no return. He says it's his chip away process or something like that. I really don't think there's anything left to chip away at now. Is that good or bad though, for us entertainment seekers? Only time will tell.

What about my part in all this? Why was I a victim of arc's wrath? It's because I rubbed arc the wrong way right from the start, when I debunked his theory/claim about Rob having some kind of slot card scam going, then Rob chiming in about how he's never admitted to doing anything of the sort of claim arc uses on the forums against him. If you've followed these two over the years, you'd know whoever sits on the same side of the bus as one of them, the other will always start beating on him too. Then I guess I further incited arc by explaining about Rob's house tour video, for which I received a firm scolding and was told it was an apt. complex, an edit job, and eventually culminating with how it had to be someone else's house by arc, when if you saw the video and what was inside the place you'd clearly know it was his home, and his dog! Finally, after being called a lot of names by arc for my efforts, I made the mistake of pasting in something that Rob says all the time about why arc's wife is ill, only it wasn't really me since I have two old and ill parents so I kind of apologized for that.

Will this ever end? Really, I don't know why Rob bothers with these things when he seems to have a good life going right now, unless he's really that starved for stimulating entertainment. Alan seems to be very interested in knowing more and more about his videopoker things, and others are too including me. But all that does is bring in arc all the time with the same tired arguments ensuing among them no end in sight. It would help if Rob would give a little and arc would give a little, like Alan does. I'm not really in the middle because I tend to be on the Singer side of the equation and it's no secret. But I don't know it all so I'd like to know more.

In conclusion, I realize this post will more than likely give arc another bad start to his day. It's ok though, because this is how I really feel after having had the time to digest the day's events. I just hope he doesn't feel the need to call me more names over it. I haven't seen it from anyone else. Lets get along better please.

Jatki: I have my differences with the two main antagonists and it's not hypocritical to also say I see some merit in portions of their respective stances. What I find most disconcerting is their insistence upon re-chewing yesterday's breakfast in threads that are intended for something else.

FWIW, I was in a forum discussing with my buddy, "Mike", his expertise at fly fishing (I know nothing about it). "Mike" is of a particular political persuasion (not mine) so I knew it wasn't the time or place to go off on that tangent. The forum was joined by a fly fishing acquaintance of "Mike" who turned the talk into a political fistfight. From my perspective, "Mike" should have ignored him, but his desire to battle his adversary trumped courtesy and common sense. I guess it all comes down to what direction your compass is pointed.

Vic I certainly understand how a political discussion can hijack just about ANY discussion anywhere.

Jatki, don't think too much into all this. You're right, it doesn't mean a lot to you or anyone else, and I just do it for amusement as you figured. It's a shame you were dragged into this though.

As for arci and I, I'm very at peace with the whole thing now that I thoroughly undressed him in public by exposing his "what Singer says doesn't ever bother me cool-as-a-cucumber" act, as he came totally apart at the seams over it. The vulgarity and uncontrolled namecalling was just as added bonus. I didn't know exactly what he'd do but it was only a question of when. Turns out he was driven to do what the hack on LVA sports did, then he made up all sorts of creative lies to go with. Arci, take another lesson from all this: my current DL has a PO Box as you probably saw. Illegal, really? You mean I must live at the PO!? I've had a rental property address that I lived at for a total of 6 months on my AZ. DL for the last 13 years I was there, and I was "breaking the law"? Tested genius for sure.

So what about my insults on arci's home issue? We all have our own problems to deal with, arci chose to make his public knowledge, and I mock him over it. It's fun. Plus he's done nothing but lie about me all over the Internet, then lie about lying about me. If he acted like a man instead of a selfish gaming addict and kept his mouth shut--which geeks find hard to do because they're so attention starved-- he wouldn't be subject to the thrashing. Tough love.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-27-2012 at 11:12 AM.

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    I think I made it clear that I have a lot more sympathy than Rob seems to. But I don't completely fault him either.
    Sorry, anyone repeating Singer's lies is a complete waste of a human being. At least he's got a well known mental condition. It take a combination of pure stupidity with a dollop of naivety to create someone as gullible and as foolish as you appear to be.

I do believe it is now a proven fact that jatki is just another Singer alias. The reason I have been pushing him so hard is to see if I could some responses to give away the ruse. It appears to have worked. His use of "geek" and "nerd" in the same comment finally gave it away.

It's not at all surprising that a complete phony like Singer would feel the need to support himself with yet another phony persona. And, it is now fact that is exactly what he did.

I can see the IP addresses that everyone uses. However, it is possible that different members of the forum can have the same IP address. Therefore, I will not draw any conclusions. Rob has several supporters who do not share his IP address. I will not say anything more... for now. But I hope that our discussions here can be honest.

IP addresses can be changed by simply using a proxy server. That's why hackers are not easy to find.

I've been working on uncovering the jatki situation ever since he came on right when Singer left for a couple of weeks. Pretty curious at the outset. And, of course, the first thing jatki did you produce some lies about me.

So, that is why I've been attacking him after his comments. I've been trying to get him to reel off some of the standard Singerisms. Well, it took a while but finally paid off. In the meantime he supposedly went running over to vp.com and read up all about me. Now really, who does something like? The only people who have ever claimed to do that turned out to be Singer aliases. And, to top it off, he then came back and lied about what was said. But, while I was now convinced it wouldn't necessarily convince anyone else.

So, I've continued to press jatki to see if I could get him to spill the beans. Finally, with his remark about "geeky nerds" I can claim success. We all know those terms are synonymous. Most folks use one or the other but never put them together. The only person I know that does this is Singer.

Of course, over time his comments started to always agree with Singer. When he first came on he tried to play it cool and purport to have some differences in opinion. That vanished as time went on to where he even started mentioning my wife. Since all normal folks are sickened by those kind of comments it became even more obvious that jatki was Singer.

What we are left with is a very polluted blog containing Singer and his alter ego constantly patting each other on the back. Now that the truth is known it will make for a hilarious read for anyone interested in the mind of a very sick individual.
    Last edited by arcimede$; 08-28-2012 at 05:44 AM.

Is it possible that Singer and Arcimede$ are one and the same? I mean, wouldn't it fit a self absorbed person who aspires to greatness to argue with himself over trivial matters? On the one hand we have "Singer" who claims to be the greatest video poker player of all time, and on the other hand we have "Arcimede$" who also claims to be not only the greatest video poker player of all time, but also the direct opposite of Singer. They constantly do battle with each other for greatness.

Well there you have it! Predictable, arci. You get embarrassed, you crack, and another poster refuses to listen to your lies. So it's time to do what you do on other forums whenever you find yourself at wits end: accuse someone of being me. And now I'm a hacker....

What's amazing is how you give me more attention than you give the missus. Ever pay attention to what's on your mind the moment you wake up....or go to sleep? Ha! I'll even be the cause of you rolling over in your grave someday! Even more amazing is how much time you waste on this stuff, yet you forgot where jatki cut & paste one of my zingers.

Alan, you're just giving him something to fill in his boring routine with. I like how he cowered and changed his tune once you threatened to ban him. He couldn't handle that humiliation, so he backed off fast. He needs this to give him reason to go on every day. But I, OTOH, don't, and while his life is stuck and in need of something to do so he won't go any crazier, I smile every day, especially since the "chipping away" process was such a resounding success with an ending even arci had to applaud.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-28-2012 at 08:06 AM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Is it possible that Singer and Arcimede$ are one and the same? I mean, wouldn't it fit a self absorbed person who aspires to greatness to argue with himself over trivial matters? On the one hand we have "Singer" who claims to be the greatest video poker player of all time, and on the other hand we have "Arcimede$" who also claims to be not only the greatest video poker player of all time, but also the direct opposite of Singer. They constantly do battle with each other for greatness.

Insulting!

My wife says I'm great! I don't think you'll see that claim from the other guy's wife....not in a zillion years

He's convinced himself of jatki Alan, and there's nothing that'll ever alter his lie because he's too invested in it, just like he has been everywhere when he takes it on the chin. Check his lie on the Backsider thing jatki mentioned from vp.com. That's a classic example of proof positive from Frank that there's no alias, yet arci will create any scenario possible, no matter how impossible, to convince himself.

Imagine what kind of daily life that has to be. It's easy to smile from here
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-28-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Anyway, I'll start a thread when I do the detailed write-up of SPS if you still would like that here, and I'll get the notes from the strategy when I can go to Casa Grande and put them in some sort of order that it might make sense to others. That's when I'll be back. You can have arci and all his time-filling antics from here on out. I got what I wanted out of him in a very big way, and now all he'll do is his same boring stuff until he feels he filled in the hole I left in him. We're on very different paths as usual: mine is one of enjoying life and we are very very busy with that, while his, well.....beyond lying on forums, what does he have? Hey, that calls for another smile!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Well there you have it! Predictable, arci. You get embarrassed, you crack, and another poster refuses to listen to your lies. So it's time to do what you do on other forums whenever you find yourself at wits end: accuse someone of being me. And now I'm a hacker....
    And now it begins .... the denial. Too bad the evidence is concrete. There is no doubt. Ahhhh, it just doesn't get any better than this.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What's amazing is how you give me more attention than you give the missus. Ever pay attention to what's on your mind the moment you wake up....or go to sleep? Ha! I'll even be the cause of you rolling over in your grave someday! Even more amazing is how much time you waste on this stuff, yet you forgot where jatki cut & paste one of my zingers.

Alan, you're just giving him something to fill in his boring routine with. I like how he cowered and changed his tune once you threatened to ban him. He couldn't handle that humiliation, so he backed off fast. He needs this to give him reason to go on every day. But I, OTOH, don't, and while his life is stuck and in need of something to do so he won't go any crazier, I smile every day, especially since the "chipping away" process was such a resounding success with an ending even arci had to applaud.
    Notice how Singer jumps into attack mode. He knows in his gut there's no way out, but like a wild animal he screeches and claws. So, Robert Harry jatki backsider .... you thought you were in control while I was biding my time setting you up. Don't just love it when you can scam a scammer.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Your little theory falls apart because I have never claimed to be the "greatest" at anything. As I've always said, I just relate what others before me discovered. Sticking it to a loser like Singer is my primary benefit. And, I will admit finding that he's been stuck in a small little apartment all these years has really brightened my week. I knew he was a complete phoney but even I didn't realize it was this bad.

You've got yourself a real classy winner here in arc, Alan, complete with the cussing, the pathological lying, and calling people nasty names. He's no draw that's for sure, and you can tell what Singer says about him is truthful. He can't have anything else that's more important going on in his life, or that he even cares more about, and it's as if the only thing that makes him happy is making up phony stories about Rob that he talks himself into believing, as Rob pinpointed it out. I think he was right on the money, saying how arc would never get any sleep until he figured out a way to stop the bleeding. He scares me honestly. This is it right here, a virtual reality life where he can get away with anything or make up any scenario imagineable for his reading pleasure.

If Rob's not here then I don't see a point in visiting until he posts his strategy etcetera, where it can be discussed unless the former Mr. I'm So Cool You'll Never Get To Me, yeah right!, is still around. Singer''s abrasive, but at least he has never cursed, called anyone names, lie like the arc just because he doesn't like someone, or insult the forum host non-stop. You don't deserve the troll.
    Last edited by jatki; 08-28-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    You've got yourself a real classy winner here in arc, Alan, complete with the cussing, the pathological lying, and calling people nasty names. He's no draw that's for sure, and you can tell what Singer says about him is truthful. He can't have anything else that's more important going on in his life, or that he even cares more about. This is it right here, a virtual reality life where he can get away with anything or make up any scenario imagineable for his reading pleasure.

If Rob's not here then I don't see a point in visiting until he posts his strategy etcetera, where it can be discussed unless the former Mr. I'm So Cool You'll Never Get To Me, yeah right!, is still around. Singer''s abrasive, but at least he has never cursed, called anyone names, lie like the arc just because he doesn't like someone, or insult the forum host non-stop. You don't deserve the troll.
    Nice projections, Robbie.

How sweeeeeet it is.

Arci you can conjure up as many lies as you like, talk yourself into as many realities as you can think of...and mask over how much it hurt to be undressed as I did you here yesterday. But with all your damage,control, face-saving, and even with all the lies you can tell in the world, what you cannot escape from is the one simple-yet stark-truth that is the root of all your discourse, conflict, and sufferings: when I wake up in the morning, I awaken to a smiling, healthy wife who holds hands with me as we go out for our 2-4 mile walk each day. It eats away at you that you cannot do that, or anything even close. And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if your missus regularly scowls at you, if she can, given your brand of incessant brow beating you put Alan thru here.

I guess theory didn't work out all that well for you when it comes right down to it arci. Think about it....while we smile over dinner out tonight

Guess how sweet THAT is. Ciao!
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 08-28-2012 at 10:44 AM.

I have the ISPs. LOL.

Thread Information