Thread: Reincarnation

Am I the only one's noticed that, forum after forum, time after time, whenever Rob Singer disenfranchises himself, or is disenfranchised from a forum, someone espousing the same arguments but with barely modified language, appears within days or weeks?

Must be coincidence.

Or perhaps, as Blondie sang, "Accidents never happen."

This question may sound stupid, but are you implying that jatki is Rob Singer? I ask for purposes of clarification for the general reader and as a formality...

Based on comments so far I do not believe jatki is Singer. Completely different styles.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Am I the only one's noticed that, forum after forum, time after time, whenever Rob Singer disenfranchises himself, or is disenfranchised from a forum, someone espousing the same arguments but with barely modified language, appears within days or weeks?

Must be coincidence.

Or perhaps, as Blondie sang, "Accidents never happen."
    This is so unimportant that I feel stupid replying to it but where is the backup example or examples for it? At least that's what I'd have provided if I made that statement about him. I did say that I don't believe Singers numbers he put in his paper column and I also said I joined because he left and because I wasn't happy with his outrageous insults. If my points seem similar only some of them may be, and it has to be coincidence.

I can tell you, because I have access to various registration data, that jatki and Rob Singer are NOT the same person.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    Based on comments so far I do not believe jatki is Singer. Completely different styles.
    I am resurrecting this thread because of Arc's quote above. So this post was just a ruse? Pardon my stupidity/gullibility but I am trying to cover loose ends here.

Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    I am resurrecting this thread because of Arc's quote above. So this post was just a ruse? Pardon my stupidity/gullibility but I am trying to cover loose ends here.
    I had to get him to feel comfortable so he would let his guard down. Sorry for the ruse (I already apologized to redietz on another thread).

I had to get him to feel comfortable so he would let his guard down.
    You've been watching too much Matlock.

All I can say is: who knew that a simple Internet forum about Las Vegas would turn into a major made-for-TV or major motion picture about online detective work? Now, we need some sex, Angelina Jolie to make a guest appearance, and we have to decide if Brad Pitt will play Arc or Jatki?

If Angelina Jolie is going to make an appearance, I think I'd like to play myself

If Angelina Jolie is going to make an appearance, I think I'd like to play myself
    Yeah right, like she'd want to be anywhere near an old man like you who only cares about himself and spends most of his day, day after day, on an internet forum.

I fooled you all! It's me! Only now I'm on a bicycle built for two with a tent on the back pedaling for Maui.

Thread Information