I saw the premier last night at 10-PM and I think this could be an interesting who-dunnit, what-happened if it doesn't run out of money and gets cut early the way some of my other recent TV series got cut like Pan Am on ABC, and Terra Nova on Fox, and Jericho on CBS.

In fact, I saw an immediate connection between Revolution and Jericho.

In Jericho a nuclear strike hits the country, and a nuclear pulse wipes out all communication and anything electrical.

In Revolution, someone pulls the plug on everything electronic.

But in Jericho a "secret group" still has power and computers, and in Revolution the premier show ends with someone in some "underground group" using a computer and still having power.

I keep hoping that Terra Nova will return to Fox but that is unlikely now after so much time. What killed Terra Nova was the high cost of production.

Pan Am which followed Pan Am pilots and flight attendants in the 1960s had a lot of potential especially since the show was getting sexy with love interests in every city, and dramatic with flight attendants and pilots doing double-duty as spies for the CIA and smugglers.

I fear that Revolution is only going to be with us for a season. How much bows and arrows, and militia with horses do we need before we find out how someone flipped the switch that turned the world "off"??

But I know this: the final episode will end with the heroine reaching for the button that switches the world to "on" again.