Thread: "Revolution" on NBC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What a great season finale. The lights are on, power is restored, nuclear warheads are headed for Atlanta and Philadelphia as part of a plan to restore the United States Government and the President of the United States has been hiding out in Guantanamo, Cuba and now is getting ready to return to reunited the States into a United States. Let's not forget that Monroe is now a dictator without an army, and Nora is dead, and we got more clues about a love affair between Miles and Rachel and I still think we will find out that Miles is Charley's father. Can you pack anything else into an hour?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    What a great season finale. The lights are on, power is restored, nuclear warheads are headed for Atlanta and Philadelphia as part of a plan to restore the United States Government and the President of the United States has been hiding out in Guantanamo, Cuba and now is getting ready to return to reunite the States into a United States. Let's not forget that Monroe is now a dictator without an army, and Nora is dead, and we got more clues about a love affair between Miles and Rachel and I still think we will find out that Miles is Charley's father. Can you pack anything else into an hour?
    NBC has a "preview" video on its website: http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

Somehow I get the impression that the nukes get disarmed, Aaron dies, there is a struggle to reunite the country, but the power is switched off again. Could it be??

Thread Information