Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: How to sell a gambling system, in five easy steps.

Originally Posted by bigfoot66 View Post
    Alan and I both post at Wizard of Vegas. What's your username over there?
    I'm really curious what he's going to tell us.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I'm really curious what he's going to tell us.
    chuckle, chuckle.

Alan and I both post at Wizard of Vegas. What's your username over there?
    I quit there about a year and a half ago.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Well, all I can say is I'm real glad jatki now remembers on a day-to-day basis whether he's met Rob. It's not that I'm a distrustful soul -- I just have a tough time when somebody remembers details of this interaction or that one with someone -- and a few weeks back didn't remember actually meeting the dude in question.

I'd say jatki's credibility is the same as Blutarsky's GPA.
    I think I already stated why that was, but forum people will always put it together the way they want. I can only summize that since you don't post much, you don't read much. Just the opposite of arc. He reads every post because well you know why, especially if it's about singer, and especially if he says he's done because not reading would terribly eat away at him as was just proven. The golf and bowling must not be doing it for him. Golly gee what a surprise.

Alan, I'm going to defer any more explanations of what I know about Singer's system and my tipping perspective as taught by him, to the man himself when he returns. You're getting annoyed with me because I don't see tipping hand pays, and apparently only hand pays, the same way you do, plus as expected arc caved in and tried to spin his dignity so he could start up with the lies again. Besides you should be weary of his insults towards you, as you know they'll be next to surface as soon as you don't see something his way.

I sent Rob an email last night and just got a reply. He's either sent or will send you info on the posting of his system here. After he does that then maybe we can discuss it while all on the same page. Just as well because I have some more hauling to do in the next week or two again. The last haul I made the obnoxious people didn't give me a tip. Maybe you can talk to them about doing the right thing?

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    That's not what you were asked.

I doubt anyone is surprised you can't backup your claims with a simple name. The lies do catch up to you, don't they.

I have been over there longer than that. What made you quit? What name were you using back then? I don't remember a jatki...

The golf and bowling must not be doing it for him. Golly gee what a surprise.
    Oh I don't know, I actually enjoyed throwing that 300 game yesterday.
    Last edited by arcimede$; 09-26-2012 at 11:25 AM.

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    That's not what you were asked.

I doubt anyone is surprised you can't backup your claims with a simple name. The lies do catch up to you, don't they.
    Then you don't read very well, do you Mr. All the Facts All the Time. To refreshen your failing memory, the question was what IS your username. I quit so I no longer have one.

You are so easy to make fun of, and I'm not even trying. Now it's very clear why Singer pointed out how you always fall into your own traps.

Count I just saw your post. I don't have any info on that. Best to ask him when he returns. I'm looking forward to his posting also.
    Last edited by jatki; 09-26-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Didn't Mr. Singer say a while ago he was going to show us some paperwork or other evidence related to his VP methods in October? I forgot the exact details, but I am starting to rub my hands with anticipatory excitement because October is almost here! Does anyone remember the exact details of what Mr. Singer said he is going to submit here?

I have been over there longer than that. What made you quit? What name were you using back then? I don't remember a jatki...
    I didn't use jatki there, that's a name my daughter created for this forum when she planned on posting along with me. I'm glad she didn't post. I only joined wizards forum because I read on Rex LV from the river rat that Singer was over there and I always like reading what he has to say. I never posted, just read. I think I used nodice.

Arc, I once hit 3 home runs in the same inning in a county softball game, two of them grand slams. Seems like only yesterday too.

Now that it's beyond obvious that Singer is commenting under jatki, let's see if he continues the charade.

Jatki I'm disappointed and angry with you because your story changes. And I'm not including what you told me in private messages.

So here's your last chance: what handle did you use on WOV so we can see what you said way back when?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Jatki I'm disappointed and angry with you because your story changes. And I'm not including what you told me in private messages.

So here's your last chance: what handle did you use on WOV so we can see what you said way back when?
    Alan, I'll say this as my last post for a while while I go off to do a job. You're disappointed and angry because you either can't read or don't pay attention. You said my story changed but where? Why say that if there's nothing to it but your own selfcreated confusion. I can understand arc and his ludicrous comments because he needs things to be his way or he can't function. But you? I'm probably the least educated of your posters and I'm focusing on what's being said better than you seem to be. Look up at my last post, I said my username was nodice on the wizards site. I also said I read and didn't post, did you see that in plain sight? So where did the story change, where?

I talked to Rob this morning about when he'll be back in S Nevada and when he's posting his system and so on. He said he emailed you that but why haven't you mentioned it instead of making an issue out of what was said or not said on another site years ago? I'm not posting anything for him but I can't say our discussions haven't influenced what I'm writing. I told him that arc couldn't stay away like he said and came back with the same lies. He laughed it off and said right now he didn't have time for reading any of it, videopoker, or even making fun of arc. I'm headed off to Texas today but i'm here right now and Singer's still in SDakota, he said he sent you a picture from there but what good are those right?

Maybe you should set up a thread for Singer's things which he told me he told you he'd have by some early date in Oct. instead of being concerned about my membership on the wizards forum. If you're a member then you should remember what went down with singer there a few years ago yourself. I told what I remembered and Rob can fill in the blanks if there are any.

Tell arc I hit another two grand slams only yesterday in a local whiffle ball game. Smiles!

Jatki, would you like me to copy and paste the message you sent me? I don't think so.

So, what was your "handle" on the WOV. You have a lot at stake here.

And now your story about WOV changes again. Now you only read but didn't post. You think your name was "nodice."

This is not looking good.

Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    Didn't Mr. Singer say a while ago he was going to show us some paperwork or other evidence related to his VP methods in October? I forgot the exact details, but I am starting to rub my hands with anticipatory excitement because October is almost here! Does anyone remember the exact details of what Mr. Singer said he is going to submit here?
    Did anyone catch this post I made yesterday? I'm very sure Rob promised to show us something in October, but I am hazy on the details of what it was. I am thinking it was something to do with printouts pertaining to the non-randomness of machines, but I am really not sure here.

Can someone assist me at all with the details of what he said?

Rob sent me a text on Wednesday confirming that he would be making a lengthy post about his system, however, he said it is likely to come at the end of October or perhaps in the first few days of November. I don't have a problem with that. No one is paying him to do this, and if it is posted a couple of weeks later than the original October date it doesn't make a difference.

I don't recall an actual date in October being mentioned -- so early October or late October is all the same.

Singer claimed to have notes that provide a mathematical proof that his system will work and the reasons for all of its elements. He claimed when he got back to NV he would take a trip to somewhere in AZ where he had them stored and provide a copy for Alan.

Of course, this is just another lie but as we approach the time you will see more delaying tactics and eventually some reason will come up for him to avoid providing that which has never existed. I see the delaying tactics have started.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. And other cliches.

I'm not really interested anymore in whether jatki is Singer or Singer's grandpa or Singer's dog or when/if some nonsense gets posted.

The question I have is why -- I mean really why -- would Rob go to all these convoluted lengths to promote his "system?" The reason I ask is that if someone is going through all of these twists and turns to convince people of his "success" and his "system," well -- it must have been beneficial in the past to do convince others. What did he gain?

Singer followers, if indeed they are, are more vocal than convincing. None of them go to bat for "the system," in terms of saying they accomplished this or that. Instead, Singer's 900K winnings seem to stand alone. Is this because he's the only winner or because his promotional propaganda methods don't include having students outdo him? One would think, if Singer had as many followers as he claims, some of them would have devoted more time and money to his strategies and would, because they are not "retired," ou do him. But that seems to have never happened.

The followup point is that if nobody comes forward, out of all of the hundreds of alleged Singer "students," who has outdone him, well, that would be (statistically) highly unusual -- if his system worked.

But why do all this? Pure narcissism, as Arci claims? Or did he manage to extract some value from a few people in some way, shape or form?

Thread Information