Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Rob Singer's Single-Play Strategy COMMENT HERE

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Also, I fail to see the significant difference between saying, "you will win" with Rob's system and guaranteeing a win. There's no real difference. Rob's not saying that a certain small percentage of people will win with his system. He's saying that anyone/everyone can win on negative games with his system.
    Indeed, you and Arc might be referencing Singer and company's comments from other websites and other forums. But I can't. I didn't know who Rob Singer was until late in the game on LVA. I never saw his column in the paper. I wasn't a member of Wizerd of Odds or VideoPoker.com or the Yahoo groups back then.

I only saw some vague comments about Singer not believing that the machines were random and they were rigged and that's what got me interested in Rob. The rest sort of evolved.

So since I have no history of Rob in my memory, I can only go with what he has told me or what he has posted here. I can't judge him on what was said elsewhere or what happened elsewhere and with whomever.

Frankly, redietz, Rob never said to me that "you will win" using his system. He never guaranteed a win either. So I can't comment.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    This is very interesting, Vegas_lover. You reference post #61. Well, how about post # 57 ??
    Post 57 was 3 days earlier and there was close to no activity on this forum on these 3 days until post 61. So it was time to generate some traffic and activity again? Only outcome: same old same old.

Time for something new since it will take a couple of weeks until Rob is back? Maybe more worth the effort and time

It is unfortunately true Vegas that traffic only picks up here when we are fighting about Singer. What does that say about all of us?

I'm a lover not a fighter, so I'll offer some information that might be helpful. When I was being trained at a machine, Singer never said a word about those hot and cold cycles having any influence on what I was doing other than to say something like how changing machines that weren't producing winners couldn't hurt. I know he's talked a lot about those cycles on forums but it could be he discovered them after training me or he doesn't want to talk about them with his students for some reason or other.

Redetz having sat with Rob I can see you are not characterizing what he says the way he says it. He made it very clear to me that if I played exactly the way he taught me then I almost certainly would win on a constant basis, positive or negative games makes no difference. Why would it, does 1% make a big difference in anything in your life? The problem is as I see it that you'd have to be a strange bird in order to be able to keep up with all the little details of what he does, but so what, he did it for him and if he did it for others then he'd have been selling it like the other cowboys do.

Regnis wrote:
    It is unfortunately true Vegas that traffic only picks up here when we are fighting about Singer. What does that say about all of us?

That we obviously all like to look at a train wreck haha. No seriously, I really, really don't get it, discussing the same thing over and over and over again with "the center of attention" not even participating. He truly must be LHAO and he's right! Life, gambling and Vegas is about so much more than VP and Singer ....
    Last edited by Vegas_lover; 10-15-2012 at 10:03 AM.

Originally Posted by jatki View Post
    I'm a lover not a fighter
    As we all have seen

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    there was close to no activity on this forum on these 3 days until post 61.
    The rules of my Forum do not include time limits on ideas or free speech. Thank you for your contributions.
    If you want to discuss the rules of the Forum, please start another thread.

Just to clarify, it wasn't Alan that rebooted the thread after 3 days, it was Jatki, in post #60.

Edited to add: I'm not attempting to make a veiled statement here; just stating the facts as I see them. And Jatki has had periods where he has been away for a while which would explain the time lapse.
    Last edited by Spock; 10-15-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    The rules of my Forum do not include time limits on ideas or free speech. Thank you for your contributions.
    If you want to discuss the rules of the Forum, please start another thread.
    WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a dumb reply!!!!! Good luck with all of this intelligent discussion, yeeeeeez.

Originally Posted by Spock View Post
    Just to clarify, it wasn't Alan that rebooted the thread after 3 days, it was Jatki, in post #60.
    Yeah but we can't blame Jatki for any of this, he's a lover not a fighter

"Damm Mexicans"....

Originally Posted by Vegas_lover View Post
    No seriously, I really, really don't get it, discussing the same thing over and over and over again with "the center of attention" not even participating.
    Nope, remember jatki is Singer (he even admitted it a few weeks ago) so he is always he commenting in one form or another.

Thread Information